• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
    Thank you for your support!!!

It all makes sense now. ZZ is one of the guys from Bartles & James. Holy shit those ads were old!

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Face it...we're all a bunch of assholes.
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
        That, or maybe they are just on point and correct?

Isn't the behviour you describe something you have engaged in on more than one occasion in this soap opera? I guess the difference is that you purport to be not involved and at arm's length offering only objecive observations when that couldn't be further from the truth.
        LOL... those guys..? On point & correct... um OK... Seriously? Sorry I gotta steal their ™ smiley...

If you can locate any post of mine where I've claimed any innocence or non-involvement in this cluster fuck, please point it out. Good luck. I lost my innocence long before you realized you had any to lose...

I not sure I get your point though... hypocrisy is not against the rules here. Which I'm thankful. With a quarter century of parenting to hone that trait with grace... I think I'm not too shabby at it!!
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
          is kwame charlie brown?
          Nah... Pigpen...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
            Finally, something we can all agree on.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by ZahZoo
              If you can locate any post of mine where I've claimed any innocence or non-involvement in this cluster fuck, please point it out. Good luck. I lost my innocence long before you realized you had any to lose...

I not sure I get your point though... hypocrisy is not against the rules here. Which I'm thankful. With a quarter century of parenting to hone that trait with grace... I think I'm not too shabby at it!!
              I don't think I will look for any of the posts as I think there is an entire thread that has your signature style - "I am kind of outside this current dispute and I wish it would stop (wink wink nudge nudge) but you kind of reap what you sow so its more than justified, so I thought I would just drop in and say I have no opinion but state one anyway and stir up the pot cause its starting to die down a bit"...

Kind of like this thread...you are predicatable if nothing else
              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Zing!
                Veteran
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Angel
                Post of the day.
                My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• DlocRoth
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Oh, WARF.....
                  Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

Working...