• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Don't you go all Blaze up in here!
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      I just say "Angel-esque"

Most get the reference
      Funny...one of my clients thought it hilarious when I called the jerk that was bullying her a lounge machine...
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        No offense, but I am REALLY, REALLY concerned for those people with cognitive disabilities...

I just hope they are not gradually, inexplicably disappearing...
        I can assure you...nobody is disappearing except for the shit staff that doesn't give a fuck...and that isn't me....
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          And it's not a term...
          Yes it is. In fact, it is a derogatory and de-humanizing term used to refer to people with lesser intellectual capacity.

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
            We saved you a seat, way to stand us up gramps!
            It was a pleasure to avoid your company... just sayin...

Chef had the colder beer & at least earns enough to pay his cable bill... I have no idea why he thinks Darlington is Richmond though... The Lady In Black is legendary!!!

I know nothing of the Marlboros though. Been smoke free for 14 months now and happy to brag about that anytime!! Thanks for the Doritos!!
            Last edited by ZahZoo; 04-14-2014, 09:31 AM.
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• TFM_Dale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Angel
              Yes it is. In fact, it is a derogatory and de-humanizing term used to refer to people with lesser intellectual capacity.
              Is this jeopardy? What is Alex Jones?

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                It was a pleasure to avoid your company... just sayin...

Chef had the colder beer & at least earns enough to pay his cable bill... I have no idea why he thinks Darlington is Richmond though... The Lady In Black is legendary!!!

I know nothing of the Marlboros though. Been smoke free for 14 months now and happy to brag about that anytime!! Thanks for the Doritos!!
                All you old folks, always fuckin grumpy lol

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
                  That would be mental retardation...

Retard and retarded are just words. Nothing "derogatory or dehumanizing" as you like to say...

Frankly, I think the term intellectual disability is more dehumanizing than retard, retard...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

All you old folks, always fuckin grumpy lol
                    Not grumpy... just a healthy intolerance for bullshit. With age you reach limits... it a cumulative effect. Think about it.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                      Not grumpy... just a healthy intolerance for bullshit. With age you reach limits... it a cumulative effect. Think about it.
                      Fair enough, we have all had our fair amount of bullshit.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
                        And wouldn't ya know it, my carton of Marlboros, two bags of Tostitos and three jars of spicy bean dip seem to have went with him.
                        he's just concerned, like many of us, about your heart...
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

I like tacos.
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Fair enough, we have all had our fair amount of bullshit.
                            I tend to believe that the long term members of this site have an extraordinary, almost super-human ability to tolerate bullshit... well and generate it too!!!

They say... fans emulate their heroes. Look at ours and tell me with a straight face that ain't true?

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                              I like tacos.
                              So big you can't even fit them into the focal range of the camera!!

I chose the pic with the chopped cilantro... just to be mean!!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

And just when I was finally having a good Monday...you gotta ruin two perfectly good tacos with the Green Satan. Time for a Xanax...
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...