X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

But that's my two cents...

Don't link me with the attack freaks, though...

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Jerry !....Jerry !...

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
        Hahahahaha...

I should put that gem in my siggy...
        You should get it as a tattoo.

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
          The threads dedicated to bashing people who never registered there didn't help either...
          Hold on there... there was none of that on the last version of Fans. Anything related to people here or this stupid site war that went up there... came down immediately. It wasn't tolerated no matter who posted it... webbie, owner, mod or regular user. If someone had an axe to grind in that realm... they were told flat out to bring it back to here and keep it off of Fans. It wasn't always a popular stance... but the application was consistent from beginning to end.
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            This wasn't some dodgy weirdo appearing this was a big argument between half a dozen long time posters on both sides.

I didn't take your side which would have been the really really easy option.

I thought about this problem for days and did what I thought was the best option, it kind of worked but not perfectly.

I'm annoyed you have somehow over time projected the whole shitstorm onto me. The good thing is that it's all here on record. What did I do that was inconsistent with the 'rules' I laid out that you approved of and liked?

How did I cause all this terrible personal hardship?

Fuck this scapegoat crap.
            For me the issue lies in what seems to be your tunnel vision towards the goal of free speach at the expense of the most common shred of human decency and common sense.

Not sure what you do for a living, but have you ever been in a situation where a contract exists between yourself or a company you represent...and there is a disagreement? What I always do in that situation is have another read of the contractual terms and understand what the spirit of the agreement and what the intention was. If maintaining a solid relationship with all parties is the ultimate goal then that is exactly the best path. If either part gets stuck on specific language of the contract and refuses to budge an inch while the very basis of the contract is undermined and trust destroyed then everyone is just a fool.

It seems you lost your way there a bit Sesh in all of this mess despite your best intentions.

I am no one here other than an intermittent poster with no more than my $20 contribution here and there, but at the end of the day we are just a small community of posters who have a few common interests. Is it too much to ask for us to have a safe place to gather? That wasn't the case under your guidance with this issue specifically and I was surprised at the time.

Let's simplify this right now...we have WARF admitting he was basically off his rocker and not able to make correct decisions...he had his supporters enabling him and making excuises for their tacit, direct, and indirect support - all the while none of the insanity being curtailed by you despite it being beyond vile and causing people to flee the site in record numbers.

We had someone not in his right mind wreaking havoc here, and because you had free speach in mind as your unbending goal all is ok? I don't think you can get off that easy.

Everyone makes mistakes, so how about you admit to one and we all learn from this?
            Last edited by Romeo Delight; 04-12-2014, 11:15 AM.
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

warm fuzzies...
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                Hold on there... there was none of that on the last version of Fans. Anything related to people here or this stupid site war that went up there... came down immediately. It wasn't tolerated no matter who posted it... webbie, owner, mod or regular user. If someone had an axe to grind in that realm... they were told flat out to bring it back to here and keep it off of Fans. It wasn't always a popular stance... but the application was consistent from beginning to end.
                Are you seriously saying that? I made the mistake of dropping by after being lured over through a pm here. Flappo had numerous threads going with shit he'd gotten by Googling my name. My mistake for having put the web series up on here, releasing my full name.

Most have moved on, but unfortunately old "wounds" were re-opened by this thread. I say let it go folks. It's a new day, a new page.

uploadfromtaptalk1397317567081.jpg
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

A new glass of bullshit...

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

With fluoride in it...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

http://www.theonion.com/articles/alc...ired-ju,35745/

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

With fluoride in it...
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                          yeah but am getting paid ... where as your pissed on icelandic vodka and wont remember a bean of this
                          You guys should try the Norwegian vodka, Viking Fjord. IT. IS. FUCKING DELICIOUS!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

With fluoride in it...
                            I snort fluoride. That's why my nostrils are so strong, clean and white! (Like your idealized world)

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Well..

So here is my big question.

How do we get the ex DDLR people that were posting at yours to come back here?

It's weird.
                              Which one was he?

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

But ANYONE who think Warfy is "reformed" now, is even dumbererer than me.
                                I never said I was reformed. I said I've quit drinking and i've gone out of my way to apologize to everyone including you for acting like a cunt all of last year. Nobody put a gun to my head to force an apology. If i'm completely wrong, please name an example of any wars or fights we've had prior to 2013, all the way back to 2004 or whenever you registered?

I'm not trying to get back into the circle of the Roth Army. I'm still just a Van Halen fan trying to make a contribution here. I'm done pointing fingers and trying my best to avoid internet drama.

Comment

Working...