Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Roth Army - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roth Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WARF View Post
    I agree message boards can be boring without trolls or wild, out of control drunk people etc etc.... I apologize to Va beach , and the founders. There was no need for myself to be involved in another website or attempting to destroy the site which has done so much for me. That was my biggest mistake. I honestly don't remember half the shit I was writing at the time. I'm not using that as a excuse. I was wrong to start jihad against some of the mods. I know there will be backlash and my reputation is destroyed with some people. I know some people supported my actions. The bottom line is I shouldn't have taken the fight between me and lounge to the level it was. The bottom line was I was wrong to treat the staff like shit. It was total disrespect to Sarge.
    You know that you and your TeamButtHurt completely ruined this site for me........the fucking bullshit that was allowed and the vile personal attacks that were allowed/encouraged pretty much put this entire site one level above shit!

Man up and apologize directly to the people you attacked and shared their personal information on here and other sites.......or jump back in the bottle and fucking die!
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

I would need a bong big enough to hold Willie Nelson's entire stash to make it through even one quarter of cheering for rHomo.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairwrning View Post
        Just wait til we sign that Cript from Philly...
        I suspect he's gonna visit a few teams by driving by...

Comment

Originally posted by kwame k View Post
          You know that you and your TeamButtHurt completely ruined this site for me........the fucking bullshit that was allowed and the vile personal attacks that were allowed/encouraged pretty much put this entire site one level above shit!

Man up and apologize directly to the people you attacked and shared their personal information on here and other sites.......or jump back in the bottle and fucking die!
          Exactly, and a lot of people feel the same way.

Comment

Welcome to the club...if ya fall off the wagon stay away from the keyboard...Good luck Warf...
            I don't really have much more to say. I appreciate having an opportunity to check in here from time to time. Anyone who has known me over the course if the past 14 years knows that I was completely out of character the past couple years. I thank you all for any support given.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
              I suspect he's gonna visit a few teams by driving by...

Comment

Lets hope whoever signs him doesnt wear red

Comment

Sober..yea...but usually stoned
                  I smoke weed out of my e-cigarette. It's a crowd pleaser at Dunkin Donuts....

Comment

I was gonna try Hash oil but cant find any

Comment

Just wait til we sign that Cript from Philly...
                      He doesn't hang out with gang members, he just takes pictures with them and throws gang signs and, um, well, yeah, he is a dumb ass.

Comment

Originally posted by kwame k View Post

I've made my apologies and I have nothing to do with making popgears. I think I made one and I fucked it up. I'm not accountable for the popgears and google earths that was allowed for a month straight I don't run this site. I am apologizing for anything I am accountable for. Attacks come from both sides as well. I've read lots of nasty shit that over the past couple years that didn't involve me. As I said before I am not the only guilty party. I've tried to message everyone that I insulted or attacked. I don't think any one person can ruin a web site. It would take a series of events to make that happen. Dale, jhale, lounge I can't say I was the only one wrong throwing out personal attacks, names etc etc... I don't wanna go back and open old wounds. I am sorry for attacking you guys. Like I said I didn't make the popgears but I encouraged everyone to do it. That's my fault, the rest I have no control over. I'm sorry for whatever drunken rants or personal attacks. I'm not mad at any of you guys. I don't wanna be that person who cowardly disappears after starting armeggedon (did I spell that right, or do I have to go get my hysteria cd for auto correct?)

Lots of people called out first names. So I apologize to Nick for calling his name out and whatever other nonsense I said. All I had was a keyboard and bottle next to my hand. Don't remember what I said... I think I said he looks like Alfred E Newman... I can't apologize for that Von Halen confirmed that. LOL

That is all...

Oh....

Don't throw glass houses if your stoned....
                        Last edited by WARF; 03-29-2014, 12:15 PM.

Comment

I've made my apologies and I have nothing to do with making popgears. I think I made one and I fucked it up. I'm not accountable for the popgears and google earths that was allowed for a month straight I don't run this site. I am apologizing for anything I am accountable for. Attacks come from both says as well. I've read lots if nasty shit that over the past couple years that didn't involve. As I said before I am not the only guilty party. I've tried to message everyone that I insulted or attacked. I don't any one person can ruins web site. It would take a series of events to make that happen. Dale, jhale, lounge I can't say I was the only one wrong throwing out personal etc etc... I don't wanna go back and open old wounds. I am sorry for attacking you guys. Like I said I didn't make the popgears but I encouraged everyone to do it. That's my fault, the rest I have no control over. I'm sorry for whatever drunken rants or personal attacks. I'm not mad at any if you guys. I don't wanna be that person who cowardly disappears after starting armeggedon (did I spell that right, or do I have to go get my hysteria cd for auto correct?)

Lots if people called out first names. So I apologize to Nick for calling his name out and whatever other nonsense I said. All I had was a keyboard and bottle next to my hand. Don't remember what I said... I think I said he looks like Alfred E Newman... I can't apologize for that Von Halen confirmed that. LOL

That is all...

Oh....

Cool.......
                          Originally posted by vandeleur
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Fuck off, WARF !!

Lets commence to fightin' !!!

Comment

It's not a problem Warf... Good luck with everything and I hope you do feel better laying off the sauce...

As far as the site being "ruined," no one can ruin it for me except for Van Halen not doing anything as they slowly age past their ability to stand and deliver on stage each night...
                              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-29-2014, 12:16 PM.

Comment

I've made my apologies and I have nothing to do with making popgears. I think I made one and I fucked it up. I'm not accountable for the popgears and google earths that was allowed for a month straight I don't run this site. I am apologizing for anything I am accountable for. Attacks come from both sides as well. I've read lots of nasty shit that over the past couple years that didn't involve. As I said before I am not the only guilty party. I've tried to message everyone that I insulted or attacked. I don't think any one person can ruin a web site. It would take a series of events to make that happen. Dale, jhale, lounge I can't say I was the only one wrong throwing out personal attacks, names etc etc... I don't wanna go back and open old wounds. I am sorry for attacking you guys. Like I said I didn't make the popgears but I encouraged everyone to do it. That's my fault, the rest I have no control over. I'm sorry for whatever drunken rants or personal attacks. I'm not mad at any if you guys. I don't wanna be that person who cowardly disappears after starting armeggedon (did I spell that right, or do I have to go get my hysteria cd for auto correct?)

Lots if people called out first names. So I apologize to Nick for calling his name out and whatever other nonsense I said. All I had was a keyboard and bottle next to my hand. Don't remember what I said... I think I said he looks like Alfred E Newman... I can't apologize for that Von Halen confirmed that. LOL

That is all...

Oh....

This proves it is a empty apology and yet another troll attempt. "I'm sorry but it isn't my fault" "I had a hand in it but it was allowed". Man up and apologize or get fucked. Easy as that.

Comment

Working...
                                X