Originally posted by Von Halen
    I love you all.
    Fag

Comment

• TFM_Dale
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      70 posts in here now so hopefully at least people will get the impression that if mistakes were made they weren't made without thought or with malice.

As I said I took a lot of time thinking about how to try and fix things and I explained my plan to the small team I asked to help me and they were kind enough to put themselves in harms way to try it.

Anyway here we all are and we haven't had to rename any more forums...
      You gave me one, I'll give you this one.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        Honestly, it was just WARF.

Until he got his ass handed to him, and he ran to flappy to bail him out.

In a drunken stupor, WARF actually thought some chick in Sweden loved him

Oh, the internets.

Hindsight being what it is, I apologize to Sesh personally about my criticism of his handling of things. After reading much of this, I believe he really didn't see alot of it from our side, and was sincerely trying to just make everyone happy. [always a losing proposition ]

He will never admit it, but WARF started this whole thing. Yes I kept it going. But everyone knows about that night.
        It is one of the rules isn't it? It is all Lounge's fault!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          I think we should just ban all words. Just use nothing but smileys. Except for Lounge - he can't have any.

And no more fucking spin off sites, Go daddy is going to ban you guys next.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
            Damn...did we actually come to some sort of meeting of the minds here through all of the re-hashing? - The Healing power of WARF!
            I didnt drink vodka.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

Am impressed with Sesh over this whole peace breaking out thang . ... its been like the UN with all his troops with their purple helmets .. He is like our Wan ky-moon
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                Am impressed with Sesh over this whole peace breaking out thang . ... its been like the UN with all his troops with their purple helmets .. He is like our Wan ky-moon
                I was impressed when Sesh took over, and I still am.

I tried to warn you guys that Swede was trouble. (I keed, I keed)
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

What ever became of our swede anyhow??

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Amazing... anyone who joined the Roth Army expecting any sort of safe haven beyond the ability to freely act like a total jackass at any time is delusional. More amazing is several long time members complaining and blaming the staff for not providing protections that were never promised, implied nor offered.

There was always 2 rules... no "N" word and no dick pictures. That's it.

Sesh doesn't deserve the crap being thrown his way. He did way more than he had to... rehiring Von for example... Plus accommodating rules that didn't exist.
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                      Amazing... anyone who joined the Roth Army expecting any sort of safe haven beyond the ability to freely act like a total jackass at any time is delusional. More amazing is several long time members complaining and blaming the staff for not providing protections that were never promised, implied nor offered.

There was always 2 rules... no "N" word and no dick pictures. That's it.

Sesh doesn't deserve the crap being thrown his way. He did way more than he had to... rehiring Von for example... Plus accommodating rules that didn't exist.
                      Just drop it wahzoo, everyone said their part, we dont need the sideline report today.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                        What ever became of our swede anyhow??
                        I think she works at a cocoa factory.

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I really haven't wanted to weigh in on this shit, because I don't seem to have much of a filter. That, and sometimes typed words can be misinterpreted. It's a lot easier to gauge someone's meaning when you are looking them in the eyes, as opposed to reading words typed on a screen.

Anyway, I think the biggest difference between the old days, and now, is the fact that there is so much more "social media". Back in the day, when we used to have these "wars", they for the most part didn't carry over into real life. They stayed right here. That is a much bigger difference than I realized.

I would never want someone's business or career to suffer or be harmed in any way, just because of a disagreement with someone here. I guess we found out the hard way, in this day and age, that can happen.

Maybe now we can all move forward. Like JHale said, isn't there supposedly a new VH album on the horizon we can talk and speculate about?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

She's doing well and recently received a promotion to Lead Bikini Team member.
                            the-swedish-bikini-team-swedish-bikini-team-demotivational-poster-1275213777.jpg

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              I really haven't wanted to weigh in on this shit, because I don't seem to have much of a filter. That, and sometimes typed words can be misinterpreted. It's a lot easier to gauge someone's meaning when you are looking them in the eyes, as opposed to reading words typed on a screen.

Anyway, I think the biggest difference between the old days, and now, is the fact that there is so much more "social media". Back in the day, when we used to have these "wars", they for the most part didn't carry over into real life. They stayed right here. That is a much bigger difference than I realized.

I would never want someone's business or career to suffer or be harmed in any way, just because of a disagreement with someone here. I guess we found out the hard way, in this day and age, that can happen.

Maybe now we can all move forward. Like JHale said, isn't there supposedly a new VH album on the horizon we can talk and speculate about?
                              The social media thing is definitely a game changer. For the most part, when photos like Katydid's (assuming she was real) were usually taken from their own, public attention whore sites or provided my them here even. But going through peoples social media accounts under false pretenses is an entirely different matter...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Somebody needs to tell Von his account got hacked....

Comment

Working...