X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    She does have the middle-aged angry man-hating Canadian Lesbian part down pat....

Too bad there aren't more roles for that.

Like they say, there are no small parts, only angry lesbians
    Can we just leave the Canadian part out of this? I am pretty sure that was part of Sarge's rules...no anti Canuckisms...

Leveraging the fact Maude is from Canada is kind of like saying bacon is too flavourful
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Angel
      Clear your Army inbox so our little war doesn't have to bore everyone else to tears. Whatever....continue on...
      Sure....

Because I'd really love nothing more than a bunch of bleating PM's from you.....

Which part of "Fuck Off" doesn't translate?
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

our little war

You're giving youreself waaaaaay too much credit, Gunty.

Aint no war.

Annoyance would be a better term.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Angel forgive me but ..... Guntysons was the show right
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            Sure....

Because I'd really love nothing more than a bunch of bleating PM's from you.....

Which part of "Fuck Off" doesn't translate?
            Leave my woman alone!!!

Just kiddin'....

This is one cyber poon I refuse to fight you over!

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I'm almost as old as you, Grandpa...what did he say a few pages back? I can't remember, lol.
              When Sesh was getting thrown under the bus several pages back... he challenged some of the revisionist bullshit and mentioned that's it's ironic that people change their tune yet what they said and did previously was preserved on the board and easily found.
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                When Sesh was getting thrown under the bus several pages back... he challenged some of the revisionist bullshit and mentioned that's it's ironic that people change their tune yet what they said and did previously was preserved on the board and easily found.
                Some people have selective memory. Whatever...I have better things to do with my time anyway, lol.
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I have better things to do with my time anyway, lol.
                  Yeah, go to University for another 30 years!

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

32. Get it straight. ...
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• WACF
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      Well... let's put it this way.

Not a lot of potential suspects from Celine Dion country, so the list is pretty small.

However I just looked up the IP and the results were...... I don't know if "interesting" is even the right word. Confusing is more like it.
                      Way to build suspense...spill it!

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

So, thirty years to be a lousy social worker ??

I don't see the point...

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                          So, thirty years to be a lousy social worker ??

I don't see the point...
                          It's based upon a graduated scale...30 yrs, lousy. 40, merely adequate. 50, borderline competent.

And so it goes, as with anything in life. Fuck, it took me roughly 53 years to discover that I was capable of not only assisting, but helping people by not being such a self-obsessed asswipe. The rewards of this have been mind-fuckingly incredible.

No, I have not suddenly gone over to the dark side of "touchy-feelingness/we are all in this together" dogmatic crappola. I'm just saying ya can be decent to folks every so often, and it wreaks the occasional dividend.

Ten Bears: These things you say we will have, we already have.

Josey Wales: That's true. I ain't promising you nothing extra. I'm just giving you life and you're giving me life. And I'm saying that men can live together without butchering one another.

Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Some people have selective memory. Whatever...I have better things to do with my time anyway, lol.
                            All evidence to the contrary.....

Throw shit at me, get upset I throw it back, send me multiple FM messages, come back here to post more bullshit, and then try to engage me via PM here.....

Yeah, other than dodging dodgey roommates and making a career out of being a student, your days/nights are pretty full

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                              My question is who has the time to honestly give a shit?
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Comment

Working...