• Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    They should have made me a Supermod like Warham did with Rothchats 2.0

Talk about people running around with their hair on fire

At the time WARF would've slashed his wrists up-to-down (not sideways to sideways), so probably best they didn't.
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      This post irritated me so I'm going to answer it twice.

I went back and looked at the last correspondence we had.

----------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

So not only was I to nanny you all but I had to be friends with you all on Facebook so I could check if pics were real or not?

If someone posts this

How am I to know if that is or is not personal info? How do I know whether that is a pic of the guy or not? That's why I made a rule when I took over that people could ask for a pic to be taken down. A rule that never existed when your brother used to post here and among a group of changes which I posted when I first took over in a post that got a huge number of likes including from Lounge and probably you too.

Not only did XXXX not ask for the pic to be removed, 2 of us even got in touch with him asking if he wanted us to.

So fuck off.

Next bleat will no doubt be about me posting PM's huh?

Really grow up or move on please because I have a site here to kill.
      Grow up? I was posting in threads for awhile here not saying a damn thing to you. You made it a point to mention yet again we deserved what happened to us because we didn't cower down to some invalid fucks trying to shit on the site. Your opinion sure, but don't act surprised we responded. Post all the PMs you want, if you notice these PMs were not even about me and again, you asked me to let you know when personal pics were posted then used that to try and portray me as a whiner. I tried doing it the way you suggested and got shit on for it. I get you have a history with flappo but I still say I didn't do a damn thing wrong. I also 100% believe Lounge, Jay, and anybody else that had personal info spewed out here has every right in the world to be pissed about it. You tried something that obviously wasn't working and instead of fixing the mistake you let it explode.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
        At the time WARF would've slashed his wrists up-to-down (not sideways to sideways), so probably best they didn't.
        You're joking, right? Warf would have supermodded Lounge in two seconds.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

I think I'm at that point in my life where I can take a step back and say nothing is worth £30 a bottle.

Anything above £20 wine, vodka or whisky is just snobbery BS.
          My go to single-malts, blends, and even vodkas typically go for $35 a fifth here, but you have to add about $15 in taxes on top of that.

So if I could math, and if I knew what the fuck a pound or a euro was going for, I could compare.

But I don't, so I'll just assume its comparable.

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Dr. Love
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

I miss Guitar Shark.
            I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
              I miss Guitar Shark.
              That's the beauty of it.....

Those I had the most fun with here [like Sharkey], are friends on FB. The banter is fun, and its cool to share their experiences.

This place falling into the abyss changed none of that for many of us.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

For everything else.....There's Reddit

Funniest fucking site on the web

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

I "get" it (even if I don't agree with it) as to why the guys who were mods here at the time would feel betrayed; They thought they were part of a team and we were all pretty unceremoniously laid off at the same time, and a lot of people were unbanned. It's not hard to come to the conclusion that you guys were snubbed by the site you'd spent a lot of time working on. It's also not hard to feel like the people you were being pretty constantly attacked by were rewarded, first by seeing you guys get demodded, and then by being unbanned.

I also get that it was probably the only/fastest way to try to defuse the whole situation, and that there weren't really any good options. The whole place had been poisoned by the time something was done about it, and at that point the option chosen was believed to have the best chance at putting an end to the shit. Did it work? Not completely, but I think it worked enough. It also sucked all the wind out of the place because a lot of the content creators had already left and when the vitriol was finally stopped, well... that was the only conversation that was left.

The place that was here was torn down to one degree or another by everyone that participated. Even if you were just defending yourself. Myself included. Hitting reply only kept the madness going. And many of us did it.

The main sin against the Army was that it wasn't stopped a long time ago, before it drove everything into the ground, and you can't blame Sesh for that. He has tried to make the best of a shitty situation.

More than anything though I'm impressed at the staying power of this topic. I mean it started in 01/2013 if I recall correctly! That's amazing.
                  I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    That's the beauty of it.....

Those I had the most fun with here [like Sharkey], are friends on FB. The banter is fun, and its cool to share their experiences.

This place falling into the abyss changed none of that for many of us.

Yep, Sharkey's good peeps.
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                      I "get" it (even if I don't agree with it) as to why the guys who were mods here at the time would feel betrayed; They thought they were part of a team and we were all pretty unceremoniously laid off at the same time, and a lot of people were unbanned. It's not hard to come to the conclusion that you guys were snubbed by the site you'd spent a lot of time working on. It's also not hard to feel like the people you were being pretty constantly attacked by were rewarded, first by seeing you guys get demodded, and then by being unbanned.
                      Exactly.

Although I was FINE with being demodded. Hell I tried to step down twice that year.

But the way everything was handled, and the way VA was treated, and the way fuckheads like Warf and Flabbo were brought back was pretty shitty.

But I didn't complain. I raised my glass to Sesh. And even Von.

a lot of good it did.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If VA was badly treated it wasn't by me.

I did everything I could to try and keep him to the point of even inventing a new type of user.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Guys, please, leave me out of it. I'm done with it.
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Link me to something I did wrong and if it was a mistake I can apologize.
                            Hahahahaha...

I should put that gem in my siggy...

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                              Guys, please, leave me out of it. I'm done with it.
                              That's funny as well...

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

You're both douchebags if you ask me...

Comment

Working...