• Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Homophobic slurs?

What a piece of shit you are...... HIPPOCRITE
    Awe...did he find a new lover with a nicer bar?

Yes...I'm such a homophobe.

Us queers do use that term you know...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

I don't give a flying fuck what went on "there" you thick gunt.

I'm talking about what went on here.

You're a two-faced attention whore drama queen.......emphasis on the queen.
      Calling me a queen is not an insult...dumbass.
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
        Let me refresh that memory for you. You asked me to contact you when personal info was posted, before that time I never bothered sending you a single PM.

Personal pics ARE personal info. The fact you still don't get this is why this site is damn near dead. You boast about funding the site and I know for a fact this fucker pays for itself, at least it did before you fucked it up.

You are actually right about one thing, I don't know Sarge that well but I still understood the rules that were put in place. You are damn right I called flappo a cunt, before personal pics were posted we were all calling names. If that makes posting personal info ok in your book then you are just as bad as they are. They couldn't fight a battle of wits so they used personal info, racism, and mocking dead relatives, if that doesn't make somebody a cunt I don't know what does.

Say what you will sesh, you killed this place, nobody else.
        If I killed this place then how come no one else would take it on by the time I stepped up?

It doesn't pay for itself BTW and never has although it's cheaper than it used to be years ago because hosting fees are much lower.

I did remove any pics where you could tell who it was, you people were annoyed because I didn't ban.

I didn't not like any of you and most of the time was in agreement with you all but I had the choice of running this place the same way it was when it was started or editing and banning people for saying things I found offensive.

I'll give you an example. Your brother and Flappo(and myself) spent over a year arguing online here with a religious zealot middle aged woman and often would post photoshops of her. Literally hundreds of them and I wasn't even a moderator at the time. None of these were ever edited or complained about by staff. Later I was photoshopped for months by Flappo. If you don't like the heat get out of the kitchen, don't stand at the door throwing gas in while complaining to the fireman about it.

I'm sorry that you and LM coming to the site later found it a bit different but all I have done is reset the rudder to what it was because the alternative was micromanaging a bunch of bullshit. The fact that bullshit made for a hundred posts a day and now people miss that is the ironic bit.

Cheers!

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Homophobic slurs?

What a piece of shit you are...... HIPPOCRITE
          You and jhale really do love the snidey smiley. I must rename it because the one thing it never means is that anyone is laughing...

:althoughiampostingidontcarehonest: is a bit long...
          Last edited by Seshmeister; 04-11-2014, 06:20 AM.

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

Oi boys and girls, now that everyone's had their say, can we just draw a line under it and carry on fer fucks sake?

Btw, my favourite smiley = .

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

I liked the lmao .. I usually save it for pete's bro sarcastic one liners
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ashstralia
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                I liked the lmao .. I usually save it for pete's bro sarcastic one liners
                Some say; he thinks sarcasm is a finer, cleverer form of wit.

All we know is, he's called the PB!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

He is one of the better posters once in a while he comes out with a fuckin zinger

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm all for that it's just a couple of posters that use it as some sort of a passive aggressive thing at least twice a post and it gets very tiresome.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Let me refresh that memory for you. You asked me to contact you when personal info was posted, before that time I never bothered sending you a single PM.

Personal pics ARE personal info. The fact you still don't get this is why this site is damn near dead. You boast about funding the site and I know for a fact this fucker pays for itself, at least it did before you fucked it up.

You are actually right about one thing, I don't know Sarge that well but I still understood the rules that were put in place. You are damn right I called flappo a cunt, before personal pics were posted we were all calling names. If that makes posting personal info ok in your book then you are just as bad as they are. They couldn't fight a battle of wits so they used personal info, racism, and mocking dead relatives, if that doesn't make somebody a cunt I don't know what does.

Say what you will sesh, you killed this place, nobody else.
                      This post irritated me so I'm going to answer it twice.

I went back and looked at the last correspondence we had.

----------------------------------------------------------

Just need to know if posting personal info and pictures is OK now? I know you have told those retards not to yet they are again and if this is allowed now I'm about to smear WARF and his daughter all over the fucking internet. Yes I know that makes me an asshole to but I have had it with these retards.
                      Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      I was trying to find out if it is a picture of him, he hasn't complained.
                      Unlike warf and flaps he isn't a cunt. Doesn't make it right.
                      I've PM'd XXXX about it, no answer so far.
                      It was pulled from his Facebook account, classic cunt move by the cunt brothers.
                      XXXX called them out wanting a flame war. He hasn't complained, 2 of us have PM'd him asking if he wants it removed. He hasn't responded.

I don't know what he's doing and we're just here to provide a forum.

For all I know he has pics of Flappo and that's why he doesn't want his own one removed.
                      So it is OK to smear personal pictures all over the board then, good to know.

----------------------------------------------------------

So not only was I to nanny you all but I had to be friends with you all on Facebook so I could check if pics were real or not?

If someone posts this

Hey cunt you need to eat less donuts
                      How am I to know if that is or is not personal info? How do I know whether that is a pic of the guy or not? That's why I made a rule when I took over that people could ask for a pic to be taken down. A rule that never existed when your brother used to post here and among a group of changes which I posted when I first took over in a post that got a huge number of likes including from Lounge and probably you too.

Not only did XXXX not ask for the pic to be removed, 2 of us even got in touch with him asking if he wanted us to.

So fuck off.

Next bleat will no doubt be about me posting PM's huh?

Really grow up or move on please because I have a site here to kill.
                      Last edited by Seshmeister; 04-11-2014, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Seeing that pic makes me feel pretty good about myself today! That guy makes me look anorexic!
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

First one to ask if that's sesh gets a thanks off me

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

It's Elvis
                            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              First one to ask if that's sesh gets a thanks off me

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                Seeing that pic makes me feel pretty good about myself today! That guy makes me look anorexic!
                                I just want to stick a needle in and see if he pops like a balloon!

Comment

Working...