DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    I always pictured you looking like one of those creepy spy -vs- spy guys...
    elvis is the black one...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-25-2015 @ 02:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 850 Posts

Very eloquent assessment!!!
    Thanks, Gramps!

However, truth be told, you're a piece of shit too!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

3. Thanked hambon4lif for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (04-02-2014)

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:11 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,078 Times in 1,996 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hambon4lif View Post
    Thanks, Gramps!

However, truth be told, you're a piece of shit too!
    Thanks!!

Good to see you around and kickin too, Jackass!!

Member No
    Last Online
    01-16-2015 @ 08:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks

This is, unquestionably, the biggest crock of fucking shit I've ever read in my life!

Your only regret is that you now realize what a unwise piss-poor decision you made. 50/50 hindsight nonsense bullshit....

You're not sorry for anything you've done, or to anyone you've started shit with.

Go fuck yourself!
    Excellent post. Well said and true. WARF is an asshole.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WARF's Vagina View Post
    WARF is an asshole.
    That was hardly new news 10 years ago... when he was at the peak of his gamesmanship!!

Some of you are really slow about picking up on the obvious!! Talk about being born yesterday... I'd expect next week you geniuses will wake up to the grand revelation that Von & Sesh are a couple of daft cunts™!!

Try and keep up... losers. These Pop celebrities you're going on about are way past their prime and coasting into retirement.

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Some of you are really slow about picking up on the obvious!! Talk about being born yesterday...
    Oh, everyone's up to speed, and on more than just the obvious.

He has chosen alcoholism as an excuse for his asinine behavior. That's really no surprise. Man-babies have been using that tired excuse since the invention of alcohol.
    Also, if one were to comb through this sites history, they'd find 3 or 4 threads that start eerily similar to this one.
    He's not sorry to anyone he's attacked, he's only sorry that he lost the war he waged on this place. If he wants to apologize to anyone, he'd be better off saying sorry to the dumbass bobble-head motherfuckers that followed him and encouraged his ignorance.....

.....which brings this to you.

I find it hilarious that you completely gloss over your role in the whole debacle.
    You were the one instigating the shit by acting like a facetious cunt. You not only encouraged the nonsense, but you also kept pouring gasoline on the fire and allowing it to reach new lows.
    You were the one PMing folks in a desperate attempt to recruit people here to that flaming pile of cyber-dogshit you call a site. (btw, how are things going over there anyhow?)

You wanna know the real kicker of all of it is? You have quite a few years on the rest of the gang here.
    One would think that someone born during the Adams administration would have a bit more on the ball....a bit more wisdom.
    The general assumption is that age and wisdom walk hand-in-hand. You've proven to be the exception to the rule......so congratulations! At least you've got that going for ya'!

I don't think people are, as you say, "slow to pick up on the obvious", otherwise you would walk away unscathed, and you're not going to.

Have a nice fucking day, jackass.
    Watch out for the ol' Karma Express!!
    Last edited by hambon4lif; 04-03-2014 at 03:18 PM.

9. 8 users say thank you to hambon4lif for this KICKASS post:

Angel (04-03-2014),jhale667 (04-11-2014),Never was (04-09-2014),Nickdfresh (04-03-2014),Romeo Delight (04-03-2014),TFM_Dale (04-03-2014),twonabomber (04-03-2014),WARF's Vagina (04-03-2014)

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-09-2022 @ 10:36 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 Times in 1,023 Posts

He has chosen alcoholism as an excuse for his asinine behavior. That's really no surprise. Man-babies have been using that tired excuse since the invention of alcohol.
    Also, if one were to comb through this sites history, they'd find 3 or 4 threads that start eerily similar to this one.
    He's not sorry to anyone he's attacked, he's only sorry that he lost the war he waged on this place. If he wants to apologize to anyone, he'd be better off saying sorry to the dumbass bobble-head motherfuckers that followed him and encouraged his ignorance.....

I find it hilarious that you completely gloss over your role in the whole debacle.
    You were the one instigating the shit by acting like a facetious cunt. You not only encouraged the nonsense, but you also kept pouring gasoline on the fire and allowing it to reach new lows.
    You were the one PMing folks in a desperate attempt to recruit people here to that flaming pile of cyber-dogshit you call a site. (btw, how are things going over there anyhow?)

You wanna know the real kicker of all of it is? You have quite a few years on the rest of the gang here.
    One would think that someone born during the Adams administration would have a bit more on the ball....a bit more wisdom.
    The general assumption is that age and wisdom walk hand-in-hand. You've proven to be the exception to the rule......so congratulations! At least you've got that going for ya'!

I don't think people are, as you say, "slow to pick up on the obvious", otherwise you would walk away unscathed, and you're not going to.

Hambon my friend, you sure do have a way with words

11. 2 users say thank you to TFM_Dale for this KICKASS post:

Angel (04-03-2014),hambon4lif (04-03-2014)

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TFM_Dale View Post
    Hambon my friend, you sure do have a way with words
    Thanks Dale! I knew that all those years working at Hallmark would somehow pay off.

13. Thanked hambon4lif for this KICKASS post:

TFM_Dale (04-03-2014)

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Wow that's a lot of angst and spewage... even for you hambon. You honestly give a shit?

I assumed you were well aware of my general character after we modded and raised hell together for a few years at DDLR.com. My asking you to check out the former Fans site because I considered you a friend and colleague is now a crime or worse an act of desperation? Really?

Exactly what role must I atone for and be "scathed" for here?

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That was hardly new news 10 years ago... when he was at the peak of his gamesmanship!!

Some of you are really slow about picking up on the obvious!! Talk about being born yesterday... I'd expect next week you geniuses will wake up to the grand revelation that Von & Sesh are a couple of daft cunts™!!

Try and keep up... losers. These Pop celebrities you're going on about are way past their prime and coasting into retirement.
    Fuck off Grandpa! you're an instigating piece of shit.

How's the websites doing?

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Excellent post. Anyone that believe WARF(ag)'s bullshit post is an idiot. He's a born loser. Fuck him.

Using alcholism as an excuse is lame. If he was really an alcholic he wouldn't have apologized on a message board.

Hope he kills himself.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 12:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 2,583 Posts

Cool

One would think that someone born during the Adams administration would have a bit more on the ball...
    I refuse to take a side in all of this baloney, but I have to say, that line is funny as all hell.

18. Thanked chefcraig for this KICKASS post:

Angel (04-03-2014)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,337 Times in 6,024 Posts

Sarge was asking me the other day why that other site failed, I wasn't really sure what to say, I didn't follow it too closely.

After all the insane amount of work building this place a polite way translation would be I think he feels a bit let down by some of you.

20. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (04-04-2014)

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Alot of us still feel letdown by what was allowed here. People are making an effort though, takes time.

22. 2 users say thank you to TFM_Dale for this KICKASS post:

Angel (04-04-2014),Zing! (04-04-2014)

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Sarge was asking me the other day why that other site failed, I wasn't really sure what to say, I didn't follow it too closely.

After all the insane amount of work building this place a polite way translation would be I think he feels a bit let down by some of you.
    is he over it yet?

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    I refuse to take a side in all of this baloney, but I have to say, that line is funny as all hell.
    It was the one redeeming comment with an ounce of worthy humor, but as usual, for the idiot author it missed the mark...

I was born during the Eisenhower Administration... a product of people not afraid to take on a worthy fight and drop fucking nuclear bombs on assholes who deserved a good and proper ass whoopin... My generation ends things with an exclamation point that makes people stand up and take notice... for a fucking glow in the dark eternity.

I'm not some pussy by-product of a bunch of lazy, fucked up hippies ass fucking in the mud with flowers in their hair... like most of you pathetic lemmings.
    Last edited by ZahZoo; 04-09-2014 at 12:45 PM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,279 Times in 4,710 Posts

It was the one redeeming comment with an ounce of worthy humor, but as usual, for the idiot author it missed the mark...

I was born during the Eisenhower Administration... a product of people not afraid to take on a worthy fight and drop fucking nuclear bombs on assholes who deserved a good and proper ass whoopin... My generation ends things with an exclamation point that makes people stand up and take notice... for a fucking glow in the dark eternity.

I'm not some pussy by-product of a bunch of lazy, fucked up hippies ass fucking in the mud with flowers in their hair... like most of you pathetic lemmings.

26. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (04-09-2014)

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

mmmmm, lemmings

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,941 Times in 2,103 Posts

Why thank you double z

29. Thanked vandeleur for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (04-09-2014)

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WARF's Vagina View Post
    Fuck off Grandpa! you're an instigating piece of shit.

How's the websites doing?
    LMAO... funny coming from an ID and persona who's whole existence was born and operates solely for instigation of the most vile of shit...

Actually the websites I own are doing quite well... 2 out of 3 in production are generating profitable income monthly above hosting and licensing costs via Pay-per-Click and Affiliate programs. I have a 4th one in development and beta testing that I'll probably launch in a few weeks...

Even my little chat board http://www.myretrolounge.com while having just a handful of members and 1900+ posts is doing quite well. While not generating any income, I've been successful in configuring it using effective SEO (Search Engine Optimization) methodologies and have it positioned within the top 3 search engines on a simple key word search of "retro lounge" as follows:

Google - page 5 out of 13.5 million hits
    Bing - Page 1 out of 9.6 million hits
    Yahoo - Page 1 out of 7.4 million hits

It's my first venture into owning a bulletin/chat board which has allowed me to further develop my web hosting/programming skills, plus develop methodologies that are benefiting my other web ventures. I'm actively working with Google Analytics to move it up in Google...

I didn't own davidleerothfans.com. I was asked to assist them due to my past experience administering VH/Roth boards which I accepted when this place was completely falling apart internally 16 months ago... I stand by the work I did in that realm.

As far as thatmetalforum.com is concerned... I strongly supported and advocated the decision to transition the site focus from a DLR fan site to a more generic music site format. With this site's continued presence in the VH/DLR realm there was no need for a competing site. The stakeholders as a group decided on the new subject matter and design... there was a donation drive to fund it going forward and warham took over sole ownership of the site, domain, software and all previous content. I had no active role and no involvement at all in the decision to shut down that site. Honestly, I'm still not clear as to why it was taken down after we, as a group, worked to transform it.

For the record for those wondering... that's that.
    Last edited by ZahZoo; 04-09-2014 at 03:09 PM.

31. Thanked ZahZoo for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (04-09-2014)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,554 Times in 3,443 Posts

You're just mad they never trusted anyone over 30 back then, like you.

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    03-04-2024 @ 05:42 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I think it's fair to say that irreperable damage was done to the site.

IMO the personal info posted and vile references to late kin turned many away from the site, myself included.

I too wonder about the likes of Zahzoo who could have lent some valuable guidance to the worst offenders. We are all our own keepers, but I recall all too many posts where the vile actions were positioned more of a quid pro quo. Really unfortunate

34. 3 users say thank you to Romeo Delight for this KICKASS post:

Angel (04-09-2014),hambon4lif (04-09-2014),jhale667 (04-11-2014)

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo Delight View Post
    I too wonder about the likes of Zahzoo
    The word "shifty" immediately comes to mind.

36. Thanked hambon4lif for this KICKASS post:

Angel (04-09-2014)

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The word "shifty" immediately comes to mind.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo Delight View Post
    I think it's fair to say that irreperable damage was done to the site.

IMO the personal info posted and vile references to late kin turned many away from the site, myself included.
    I totally get that but it's worth pointing out that the site rules and policies didn't change at any point, when I took over I made the 'rules' stricter than they ever were back in the day.

I think that people were turned away from posting at an uncensored site because of other social media like Facebook making anonymity more difficult combined with everyone getting a bit older. It's a bad mix. On something like Facebook where people have to account for their posts and can't hide then on the whole people are much much more polite and nicer just like in real life.

I would argue it was quite easy to avoid getting involved in the 'war' that went on here for months and many of our regular posters did just that. The majority of the people that seem to feel most hard done by got involved in arguments with trolls on a site which since it's inception said it wouldn't censor and then got upset when they inevitably got abuse from them.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It's my first venture into owning a bulletin/chat board which has allowed me to further develop my web hosting/programming skills, plus develop methodologies that are benefiting my other web ventures. I'm actively working with Google Analytics to move it up in Google...
    Your main methodology like a few of your pals seems to be to whore them on here.

40. 2 users say thank you to Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (04-09-2014),Nickdfresh (04-10-2014)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    You should cuntsider yourself lucky to have the traffic...

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-08-2016 @ 02:28 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,705 Times in 2,513 Posts

Feeling is mutual.

As to the OP of this thread..... ptth. Heard it before. too many times.

43. 2 users say thank you to LoungeMachine for this KICKASS post:

ELVIS (04-09-2014),jhale667 (04-11-2014)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Shut the fuck up !!

And who gives a shit ??

besides, Sarge fucking bailed...let him feel let down...

45. 2 users say thank you to ELVIS for this KICKASS post:

Bob_R (04-09-2014),LoungeMachine (04-09-2014)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    You should cuntsider yourself lucky to have the traffic...
    Traffic makes no odds to me, I'm not selling anything.

You should cuntsider yourself lucky to have somewhere to post for 15 years without contributing a cent you tightwad.

47. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (04-10-2014)

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I don't blame Sarge for "bailing", if you can even call it that after so many years, and with what he's been through IRL....

It was the way VA was treated that irks me.

I pop in here every few weeks, and wonder why anyone even bothers to post here anymore.

But this thread gave me a chuckle. Good reading.

49. Thanked LoungeMachine for this KICKASS post:

Bob_R (04-09-2014)

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-17-2024 @ 07:34 PM
    Status
    Thanks

WARF hope you have made a positive change in your life and are sincere. Good luck.

I find you hard to believe either positively or negative based on experience. If sincere hope it continues.

51. 2 users say thank you to Never was for this KICKASS post:

LoungeMachine (04-11-2014),PETE'S BROTHER (04-09-2014)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Traffic makes no odds to me, I'm not selling anything.

That's funny...

You should cuntsider yourself lucky to have somewhere to post for 15 years without contributing a cent you tightwad.

First of all, my charm is worth more than you got...

Donations are fine, but It's the freaks like me that keep this place alive and somewhat interesting...

Hmmm...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LoungeMachine View Post
    I pop in here every few weeks, and wonder why anyone even bothers to post here anymore.

But this thread gave me a chuckle. Good reading.
    I'm like that too...

But it's still cool here...

And where else is there to be if Van Halen suddenly come out with another killer record ??

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    I'm like that too...

But it's still cool here...

And where else is there to be if Van Halen suddenly come out with another killer record ??

Everyone would flock back here.....

But I aint holding my breath.

Whatever happened to Tony the ?

55. Thanked LoungeMachine for this KICKASS post:

ELVIS (04-09-2014)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 11:19 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,990 Times in 3,229 Posts

Blog Entries
    WARF. Where are you tending bar these days? I need a drink!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 11:19 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,990 Times in 3,229 Posts

Blog Entries
    LMAO... funny coming from an ID and persona who's whole existence was born and operates solely for instigation of the most vile of shit...

Actually the websites I own are doing quite well... 2 out of 3 in production are generating profitable income monthly above hosting and licensing costs via Pay-per-Click and Affiliate programs. I have a 4th one in development and beta testing that I'll probably launch in a few weeks...

Even my little chat board http://www.myretrolounge.com while having just a handful of members and 1900+ posts is doing quite well. While not generating any income, I've been successful in configuring it using effective SEO (Search Engine Optimization) methodologies and have it positioned within the top 3 search engines on a simple key word search of "retro lounge" as follows:

Google - page 5 out of 13.5 million hits
    Bing - Page 1 out of 9.6 million hits
    Yahoo - Page 1 out of 7.4 million hits

I didn't own davidleerothfans.com. I was asked to assist them due to my past experience administering VH/Roth boards which I accepted when this place was completely falling apart internally 16 months ago... I stand by the work I did in that realm.

As far as thatmetalforum.com is concerned... I strongly supported and advocated the decision to transition the site focus from a DLR fan site to a more generic music site format. With this site's continued presence in the VH/DLR realm there was no need for a competing site. The stakeholders as a group decided on the new subject matter and design... there was a donation drive to fund it going forward and warham took over sole ownership of the site, domain, software and all previous content. I had no active role and no involvement at all in the decision to shut down that site. Honestly, I'm still not clear as to why it was taken down after we, as a group, worked to transform it.

For the record for those wondering... that's that.
    Someone threw a party. A bunch of us showed up. We had a good time. ZZ kept us out of jail. Success!

58. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (04-09-2014)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I'd say so...

And I give ZZ the utmost credit for trying and applying his talents...

But he does lack in the creative content area...

60. Thanked ELVIS for this KICKASS post:

ZahZoo (04-10-2014)

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I totally get that but it's worth pointing out that the site rules and policies didn't change at any point, when I took over I made the 'rules' stricter than they ever were back in the day.

I think that people were turned away from posting at an uncensored site because of other social media like Facebook making anonymity more difficult combined with everyone getting a bit older. It's a bad mix. On something like Facebook where people have to account for their posts and can't hide then on the whole people are much much more polite and nicer just like in real life.

I would argue it was quite easy to avoid getting involved in the 'war' that went on here for months and many of our regular posters did just that. The majority of the people that seem to feel most hard done by got involved in arguments with trolls on a site which since it's inception said it wouldn't censor and then got upset when they inevitably got abuse from them.
    I never know if you are being thick on purpose or if you realy believe this BS. Sarge DID have rules against personal pics, racism, and yes, cock pics. You modified the rules from there.

62. 2 users say thank you to TFM_Dale for this KICKASS post:

Bob_R (04-10-2014),LoungeMachine (04-10-2014)

Thread Information