Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

List your fb page not your personal page and I'll link it on my 800,000 I'm fucking serious. I will make things right , I'll even promote my hit single "loser" from jhale cuz the riff is cool lol

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

I wish you well in your recovery. I'll forgive the person but not the actions. That said, it'll be a long time before I will trust you again...if ever.

And no matter what Elvis thinks, this has nothing to do with the fact that you have a penis...
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Stay away from the penis !!!

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
          I wish you well in your recovery. I'll forgive the person but not the actions. That said, it'll be a long time before I will trust you again...if ever.

And no matter what Elvis thinks, this has nothing to do with the fact that you have a penis...
          I'm sorry I went out of bounds with my attacks, I feel disgusted for what I said about your brother . I'm so sorry.

Comment

• fraroc
            Commando
            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by WARF
            i got an important announcement to make. I guess it's more like a public apology. This shouldn't be in main discussion but I have the need to address a few things. Sometime in the middle of 2012 I suffered a series if tragic events that led me into alcoholism. I made many poor decisions and my behavior here was erratic and I was a complete asshole to many people. I'm not saying I am completely at fault. I was drinking close to liter of vodka a day. I should have been more respectful to the people who have given me so many years of loyalty. The people who sent me to Cafe Wha? (Va Beach and staff) and honored me with the biggest event in Van Halen's history.

I apologize to everyone who I disrespected over the past couple years. Sesh, sarge, the mods, and everyone else. I can honestly say I don't remember most of my actions. I am also prepared to take any lumps in the comments that follow this post. I love you guys. I am truly sorry for betraying many of you.

=WARF=
            I never thought you were a 100% bad guy, WARF. Even when you and CuntFlapps attacked me. I forgive you, dude. I live with an alcoholic myself so I know what chronic drinking does to people. My dad is as friendly and loving as can be when he's sober, but when he starts to drink, his attitude becomes shittier and shittier until he becomes this miserable bastard that no one wants to be around. Not me, not my mother, not even my nanny (his OWN mother). And of course, with the whole air conditioner episode, I will admit that I should have never provoked him. Yes, he was being a verbally and physically abusive asshole, but I should never had antagonized him and provoked him into attacking me. And this is a message from me to basically the entire site. I have some demons to let go myself. I fucked up too. I never should have picked fights with people for no reason. I thought I was doing the right thing by standing up for my character, but in reality all I was doing was being a major asshole to everyone on this site and I truly am sorry.

And also...I have a confession to make. I'm not 21, I'm 19. I accidentally put in my age wrong when I set up my profile and I just said, "fuck it" just go along with it. I fucking hate lying, so I'm going to come clean about that.
            How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

This ain't about your fucking air conditioning episode !!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                I've made my apologies and I have nothing to do with making popgears. I think I made one and I fucked it up. I'm not accountable for the popgears and google earths that was allowed for a month straight I don't run this site. I am apologizing for anything I am accountable for. Attacks come from both sides as well. I've read lots of nasty shit that over the past couple years that didn't involve me. As I said before I am not the only guilty party. I've tried to message everyone that I insulted or attacked. I don't think any one person can ruin a web site. It would take a series of events to make that happen. Dale, jhale, lounge I can't say I was the only one wrong throwing out personal attacks, names etc etc... I don't wanna go back and open old wounds. I am sorry for attacking you guys. Like I said I didn't make the popgears but I encouraged everyone to do it. That's my fault, the rest I have no control over. I'm sorry for whatever drunken rants or personal attacks. I'm not mad at any of you guys. I don't wanna be that person who cowardly disappears after starting armeggedon (did I spell that right, or do I have to go get my hysteria cd for auto correct?)

Lots of people called out first names. So I apologize to Nick for calling his name out and whatever other nonsense I said. All I had was a keyboard and bottle next to my hand. Don't remember what I said... I think I said he looks like Alfred E Newman... I can't apologize for that Von Halen confirmed that. LOL

That is all...

Oh....

Don't throw glass houses if your stoned....
                I miss the Popgears and personal attacks. Come on WARF. Knock the battery off my shoulder. I dare ya!
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS

Fuck ,not another blower rant
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

I've seen/heard too many of your apologies. They never last long. I don't hold grudges...but in your case I'll make an exception.
                    Careful. Don't be too nice to WARF. He might kiss your hand.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      I miss the Popgears and personal attacks. Come on WARF. Knock the battery off my shoulder. I dare ya!
                      Says volumes about you then.

Comment

• fraroc
                        Commando
                        • Jun 2012

Listen you fuckface, If you think that I'm fucking trying to make it all about me then you're dead wrong. I'm simply telling it how it is. You can't possibly expect me to believe that you don't have any issues of your own you want to work out.
                        How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Not in WARF's cry baby thread I don't...

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2009

Not in WARF's cry baby thread I don't...
                            We could bump your goodbye thread and listen to your issues

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Feb 2007

And here I thought it was just Warf being Warf. I must say your karaoke was outstanding

Good luck man.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by WARF's Vagina
                                why is this shit in Main?
                                WARF's Vagina. Kristie's dick. This place has become a sex change nightmare.

Comment

Working...