X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZahZoo
    I always pictured you looking like one of those creepy spy -vs- spy guys...
    elvis is the black one...
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• hambon4lif
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Very eloquent assessment!!!
      Thanks, Gramps!

However, truth be told, you're a piece of shit too!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
          Thanks, Gramps!

However, truth be told, you're a piece of shit too!
          Thanks!!

Good to see you around and kickin too, Jackass!!
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• WARF's Vagina
            Banned
            • Nov 2013

This is, unquestionably, the biggest crock of fucking shit I've ever read in my life!

Your only regret is that you now realize what a unwise piss-poor decision you made. 50/50 hindsight nonsense bullshit....

You're not sorry for anything you've done, or to anyone you've started shit with.

Go fuck yourself!
            Excellent post. Well said and true. WARF is an asshole.

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF's Vagina
              WARF is an asshole.
              That was hardly new news 10 years ago... when he was at the peak of his gamesmanship!!

Some of you are really slow about picking up on the obvious!! Talk about being born yesterday... I'd expect next week you geniuses will wake up to the grand revelation that Von & Sesh are a couple of daft cunts™!!

Try and keep up... losers. These Pop celebrities you're going on about are way past their prime and coasting into retirement.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Some of you are really slow about picking up on the obvious!! Talk about being born yesterday...
                Oh, everyone's up to speed, and on more than just the obvious.

He has chosen alcoholism as an excuse for his asinine behavior. That's really no surprise. Man-babies have been using that tired excuse since the invention of alcohol.
                Also, if one were to comb through this sites history, they'd find 3 or 4 threads that start eerily similar to this one.
                He's not sorry to anyone he's attacked, he's only sorry that he lost the war he waged on this place. If he wants to apologize to anyone, he'd be better off saying sorry to the dumbass bobble-head motherfuckers that followed him and encouraged his ignorance.....

.....which brings this to you.

I find it hilarious that you completely gloss over your role in the whole debacle.
                You were the one instigating the shit by acting like a facetious cunt. You not only encouraged the nonsense, but you also kept pouring gasoline on the fire and allowing it to reach new lows.
                You were the one PMing folks in a desperate attempt to recruit people here to that flaming pile of cyber-dogshit you call a site. (btw, how are things going over there anyhow?)

You wanna know the real kicker of all of it is? You have quite a few years on the rest of the gang here.
                One would think that someone born during the Adams administration would have a bit more on the ball....a bit more wisdom.
                The general assumption is that age and wisdom walk hand-in-hand. You've proven to be the exception to the rule......so congratulations! At least you've got that going for ya'!

I don't think people are, as you say, "slow to pick up on the obvious", otherwise you would walk away unscathed, and you're not going to.

Have a nice fucking day, jackass.
                Watch out for the ol' Karma Express!!
                Last edited by hambon4lif; 04-03-2014, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2009

He has chosen alcoholism as an excuse for his asinine behavior. That's really no surprise. Man-babies have been using that tired excuse since the invention of alcohol.
                  Also, if one were to comb through this sites history, they'd find 3 or 4 threads that start eerily similar to this one.
                  He's not sorry to anyone he's attacked, he's only sorry that he lost the war he waged on this place. If he wants to apologize to anyone, he'd be better off saying sorry to the dumbass bobble-head motherfuckers that followed him and encouraged his ignorance.....

I find it hilarious that you completely gloss over your role in the whole debacle.
                  You were the one instigating the shit by acting like a facetious cunt. You not only encouraged the nonsense, but you also kept pouring gasoline on the fire and allowing it to reach new lows.
                  You were the one PMing folks in a desperate attempt to recruit people here to that flaming pile of cyber-dogshit you call a site. (btw, how are things going over there anyhow?)

You wanna know the real kicker of all of it is? You have quite a few years on the rest of the gang here.
                  One would think that someone born during the Adams administration would have a bit more on the ball....a bit more wisdom.
                  The general assumption is that age and wisdom walk hand-in-hand. You've proven to be the exception to the rule......so congratulations! At least you've got that going for ya'!

I don't think people are, as you say, "slow to pick up on the obvious", otherwise you would walk away unscathed, and you're not going to.

Hambon my friend, you sure do have a way with words

Comment

• hambon4lif
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                    Hambon my friend, you sure do have a way with words
                    Thanks Dale! I knew that all those years working at Hallmark would somehow pay off.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Wow that's a lot of angst and spewage... even for you hambon. You honestly give a shit?

I assumed you were well aware of my general character after we modded and raised hell together for a few years at DDLR.com. My asking you to check out the former Fans site because I considered you a friend and colleague is now a crime or worse an act of desperation? Really?

Exactly what role must I atone for and be "scathed" for here?

Comment

• WARF's Vagina
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2013

That was hardly new news 10 years ago... when he was at the peak of his gamesmanship!!

Some of you are really slow about picking up on the obvious!! Talk about being born yesterday... I'd expect next week you geniuses will wake up to the grand revelation that Von & Sesh are a couple of daft cunts™!!

Try and keep up... losers. These Pop celebrities you're going on about are way past their prime and coasting into retirement.
                        Fuck off Grandpa! you're an instigating piece of shit.

How's the websites doing?

Comment

• WARF's Vagina
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2013

Excellent post. Anyone that believe WARF(ag)'s bullshit post is an idiot. He's a born loser. Fuck him.

Using alcholism as an excuse is lame. If he was really an alcholic he wouldn't have apologized on a message board.

Hope he kills himself.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

One would think that someone born during the Adams administration would have a bit more on the ball...
                            I refuse to take a side in all of this baloney, but I have to say, that line is funny as all hell.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Sarge was asking me the other day why that other site failed, I wasn't really sure what to say, I didn't follow it too closely.

After all the insane amount of work building this place a polite way translation would be I think he feels a bit let down by some of you.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2009

Alot of us still feel letdown by what was allowed here. People are making an effort though, takes time.

Comment

Working...