X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TFM_Dale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by FORD
    Of course if you don't have an iPhone, then you have Android, and the phones are made in the same Chinese sweatshops... plus you have a Googlespyware operating system.

Functionally, Android's probably a good OS for wireless devices. Not so much for a stationery media player though. I wiped that shit immediately and installed a Linux based XBMC on mine. That would be kinda hard to do on a phone though.

And don't even get me started on Mozilla hiring some Prop H8 funding douchebag as their new CEO...... Hate to dump Firefox, and I have no idea what to replace Thunderbird with, but I don't want my computer turning into a mobile branch of the Westboro Baptist Church or Chick FilA.
    It is all spyware now, every cell phone you buy. You could do pre pay and toss the phone after every call but all that will do is cost a lot of money and get you fitted for a padded cell quicker.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS
      iPhone is the best device for streaming media...
      For a newborn maybe

Comment

• TFM_Dale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ashstralia
        Oh wow Kristy, you're so edgy and, like cool. Like the people on 'portlandia'.

What you gen y fuckers/hipsters don't get is you're actually the biggest sheep. The perceived 'non conformity' is actually very strict conformity.

I use apple stuff for one simple reason: like my music gear, when I switch it on, I want it to WORK. first time, every time. I don't care if an Indonesian rainforest got shat upon, I've paid for my ticket.

I suspect the reason you are here so much is that people your own age think you're an insufferable pretentious bore.

We already know this.

Sent from my '95 Mac power pc
        I tried liking the iPhone, I always felt ripped off though, they have such a limited OS I just didn't see the point. Granted you have to be very careful buying an android phone because they do have a lot of cheap crap that companies pump out trying to bump the numbers up but if you spend the amount you were going to pay on an iPhone on an android device I feel you get a far better, more functional device, and no, I am not bragging about money, I work far to many hours to earn mine to do any bragging

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Functionally, Android's probably a good OS for wireless devices. Not so much for a stationery media player though. I wiped that shit immediately and installed a Linux based XBMC on mine. That would be kinda hard to do on a phone though.
          I dunno, I can drag and drop WAVs to my LG Android phone and don't have to deal with syncing to iTunes or whatever. I do have XBMC on my Ouya though.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I really don't care where my phone was made or any labor issues related to it's manufacture...

I'm just happy it makes phone calls when I want it... plus it's got a flashlight feature. Who gives a shit about text, data and functionality... It's got a fucking flashlight built in!!!
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              I don't see how it's the Apple consumer's fault for the circumstances of how and where the product is made...[

Human rights and child labor violations are nothing new in China and Steve Jobs certainly didn't start it...

And as Sesh pointed out, almost everything we use has been made in China for nearly three decades...

And fuck off, Krusty...

Wow. You're just a fucking idiot on so many levels.

Tell me more about your fictional "Savior" and turning the other cheek, cocksucker.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

and the phones are made in the same Chinese sweatshops... (
                No they're not. Apple has their own factories where they can circumvent Chinese labor laws. Read the god damn link. I'm not saying Samsuck is ay better but I'm willing to bet their labor practices are.

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                  I really don't care where my phone was made or any labor issues related to it's manufacture...

I'm just happy it makes phone calls when I want it... plus it's got a flashlight feature. Who gives a shit about text, data and functionality... It's got a fucking flashlight built in!!!
                  You also masturbate in Wal-Mart parking lots.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                    Oh wow Kristy, you're so edgy and, like cool. Like the people on 'portlandia'.

What you gen y fuckers/hipsters don't get is you're actually the biggest sheep. The perceived 'non conformity' is actually very strict conformity.

I use apple stuff for one simple reason: like my music gear, when I switch it on, I want it to WORK. first time, every time. I don't care if an Indonesian rainforest got shat upon, I've paid for my ticket.

I suspect the reason you are here so much is that people your own age think you're an insufferable pretentious bore.

We already know this.

Sent from my '95 Mac power pc
                    I can see owing a Mac hasn't made you a better person with minimal grammar skills. Go back to humping kangaroos and slowly die of a cross-species disease.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                      For a newborn maybe
                      Smellvis' iPhone:

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
                        You also masturbate in Wal-Mart parking lots.
                        target lots are more fun
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo

Wouldn't that drain the battery in about 2 minutes?
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2009

Wouldn't that drain the battery in about 2 minutes?
                            double Z is so old his phone runs on coal.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Smellvis' phone runs on racism.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2009

He gets double the battery life with conspiracy theories.

Comment

Working...