It's the End of The World As We Know It..... at least according to Fat Bastard Hagee

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's the End of The World As We Know It..... at least according to Fat Bastard Hagee

Pastor John Hagee: Tuesday’s ‘blood moon’ eclipse signals the end of the world
    By David Edwards
    Monday, April 14, 2014 12:43 EDT

Pastor John Hagee is warning members of his megachurch to prepare for the end of the world because a “blood moon” eclipse on Tuesday is signaling that the End Times could be beginning.

On Tuesday, most of the United States will be treated to the first of four complete lunar eclipses — which scientists call a tetrad — occurring in six month intervals. The eclipses are often referred to as “blood moons” because as sunlight shines on the moon through the Earth’s atmosphere, it gives the moon a red color.

Hagee, pastor of Texas’ Cornerstone Church, has written a book on the phenomenon titled Blood Moons: Something is About to Change. And he is airing a live television event on Tuesday to reveal “direct connections between four upcoming blood-moon eclipses and what they portend for Israel and all of humankind.”

“Is this the end of the age?” Hagee asked during a recent sermon, before quoting Acts 2:19-20: And I will show wonders in Heaven above and signs in the Earth beneath, the sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.”

“I believe that the heavens are God’s billboard, that he has been sending signals to planet Earth,” he explained. “God is literally screaming at the world, ‘I’m coming soon.’”

Hagee predicted that the four eclipses were signaling a “world-shaking event that will happen between April 2014 and October 2015.”

“God sends plant Earth a signal that something big is about to happen! He’s controlling the Sun and the moon right now to send our generation a signal, but the question is, are we getting it?”

Watch the video below from Full Tree Ministries, broadcast April 14, 2014.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And of course, it's going to fucking rain here tomorrow, so I won't be seeing any moon. Blood red, blue with yellow polka dots, green cheese, or whatever. If the end of the fucking world happens, damned if I'll notice.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Hagee is now sounding like a New Age guru on Coast to Coast AM. Whatever happened to the "We know not the time or the hour which the son of man cometh." They need to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem. The anti-christ and the mark of the beast needs to happen as well. The armies of Gog and Magog need to meet in the valley of megido. Ok. ok. The moon does need to turn blood red.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        And of course, it's going to fucking rain here tomorrow, so I won't be seeing any moon. Blood red, blue with yellow polka dots, green cheese, or whatever. If the end of the fucking world happens, damned if I'll notice.
        You just need to worry if you live in Puyallup and Mt. Rainier blows.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          You just need to worry if you live in Puyallup and Mt. Rainier blows.
          Yeah, the Puyallup river valley is pretty well fucked... possibly all the way down to the Port of Tacoma if it's complete meltdown of the glacier. Probably Nisqually as well. Chehalis probably won't do well either.... these are areas that usually flood when it rains more than usual.

Fortunately I'm on higher ground, but if all the rivers go tits up in the mudflow, I might as well be on an island, as there won't be any roads going anywhere very far north or south of here.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hagee is now sounding like a New Age guru on Coast to Coast AM. Whatever happened to the "We know not the time or the hour which the son of man cometh." They need to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem. The anti-christ and the mark of the beast needs to happen as well. The armies of Gog and Magog need to meet in the valley of megido. Ok. ok. The moon does need to turn blood red.
            Well.... Hagee is pushing harder than even NuttyYahoo himself for the whole Israel attacking Iran thing, which he believes would provoke Russia into attacking Israel, bringing the whole Gog & Magog thing to reality. Certainly the players involved would read like the Biblical script..... but if it's NOT the war that God had planned, then who is to say that He would step in and save Israel's ass from something NuttyYahoo brought on himself?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

It's going to be crystal clear here tonight.

So I'm going to smoke a lot of dope, listen only to "moon songs" (e.g., 'Moonlight Mile - Stones) and watch that gravitational tide turning cocksucker turn blood as fuck red.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Clear night here. I'll get drunk and howl at the blood moon.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Well.... Hagee is pushing harder than even NuttyYahoo himself for the whole Israel attacking Iran thing, which he believes would provoke Russia into attacking Israel, bringing the whole Gog & Magog thing to reality. Certainly the players involved would read like the Biblical script..... but if it's NOT the war that God had planned, then who is to say that He would step in and save Israel's ass from something NuttyYahoo brought on himself?
                    Well Russia is more interested in spending their oil and gas money on rebuilding a country that has suffered 80 years of communism and then rabid fleecing by oligarchs. Really. The problem is certain western assholes keep meddling in Syria, the Ukraine. The big picture is to develop eastern Russia and tie in with the asian economies. The future action is in the east not west.

I mean Hagee and his type of Zionist Christian ilk can have their armegeddon wet dreams all they want. I feel like giving the fat fuck an M-16 and a kevlar helmet and tell him to lead the christian soldiers to battle. Amazing. The biggest war hawks are the ones who know they never will fight in a war.

Better yet. I would like to see Jesus come back and whip that fat fuck pudgy in the ass with a whip just like he did the money grubbers like Hagee in the temple 2,000 years ago.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Clear night here. I'll get drunk and howl at the blood moon.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Just watch the live feed on the internet tubes.

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Gonna have to......over a 1/2" of snow already and it's showing no signs of letting up here
                          Originally posted by vandeleur
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Right here:

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

This guy is hilarious!

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Working...