X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tbone888
    Another upside to Bundy announcing he's a gay mexican drug runner...as soon the controversy settles down, he would undoubtedly be offered an anchor job at CNN
    Doubt that.......

CNN does have a foreign agent (Mossad's Leslie Blitzer) as one of their anchors. They also have a gay man (Anderson Vanderbilt Cooper) but then so does FAUX (Shep Smith). As far as drug runners go, to my knowledge only Ollie North of FAUX has that honor (see "Iran Contra Scandal")
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

American Christofascist Racism:

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

So if anybody was watching Sean Hannazi kiss this delusional racist fool's ass earlier in the week and wondering "what would Colmes say if he were still on the show".....

You can find out tonight. Alan Colmes is going to have KKKliven Bundy on his radio show. Malloy's got a re-run tonight, and I was bored enough to listen, before the bars in Hell really get going.

If you're interested...... http://wcpt820.com/listen/

Comment

• SunisinuS
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • May 2010

Ford and others....can you explain this to me? Hannity at like 2:00 on talks about how people that were worried about "Government Overreach" are going to be be branded by Bundie's who cares the fucks spelling racist comments...and how the (wtf ) unfair?

So when Obama got associated with that "Radical" preacher it was fair?

Sorry, it is readily apparent Hannity slept through Speech 101 class.

The fucking grazing rights "Issue" should have been a non-starter from the getgo. Fucking back in 1990 they used to charge 3$ for each acre from Fedland In TOTO to cattle-/-ranchers-/- rangers to be stewards of the land and charge a hiker to use a trail in the same square acre 18$ per day, in proviso that the rancher knew that public lands contained rights for each user. This was out of the total of 63$ it really cost all of us. So the rancher would put up fences and shoot at hikers even though they paid their required fee.

Here come the Gov say No. This is public land you no no put up fences and tell others they cannot multi-use. Pay your way earn your rights.

Deh act like deh own the place fullah's should have been Hannity's first take if he had any concept out of his tippie toe shoes.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          Last edited by SunisinuS; 04-25-2014, 11:05 PM.
          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Hannazi is a hypocrite, as Jon Stewart pointed out earlier in the week. And that was BEFORE Bundy's racist tirade came to light, so I'm sure Jon will have more to say about that on Monday's show.

And of course Hannity was also trying to provoke that delusional old man into being another Randy Weaver or David Koresh, because he and his pals at FAUX would jizz in their pants if there was one of those type of federal assaults on Obama's watch.

Comment

• SunisinuS
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • May 2010

Originally posted by Satan
              Hannazi is a hypocrite, as Jon Stewart pointed out earlier in the week. And that was BEFORE Bundy's racist tirade came to light, so I'm sure Jon will have more to say about that on Monday's show.

And of course Hannity was also trying to provoke that delusional old man into being another Randy Weaver or David Koresh, because he and his pals at FAUX would jizz in their pants if there was one of those type of federal assaults on Obama's watch.
              Look at you...an apologist of Hannitscrewy.* Just like an Evil one. Even Beck was.....er....around cattle before...he was a rodeo clown. Hannity stepped in both horse and steer manure by not steeping before spewing...and Jon Stewart did the jewing on his ass. Hannity duh...follow the money.

**Satan makes you curse...the Devil is in the details.*

*I am SunisinuS. Completely Pagan....unless you believe that Atahualpa created the universe....and well....is in you. <(':')>
              Last edited by SunisinuS; 04-25-2014, 11:46 PM. Reason: :handjob:<(':')> Because Buddha screw you; You made me make up a word! Buh buh buh by bye Folks! The other white meat.** (**=follow in above text ad nauseum)
              Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Satan
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                Look at you...an apologist of Hannitscrewy.* Just like an Evil one. Even Beck was.....er....around cattle before...he was a rodeo clown. Hannity stepped in both horse and steer manure by not steeping before spewing...and Jon Stewart did the jewing on his ass. Hannity duh...follow the money.

**Satan makes you curse...the Devil is in the details.*

*I am SunisinuS. Completely Pagan....unless you believe that Atahualpa created the universe....and well....is in you. <(':')>
                Oh, I can promise you that the Devil will never apologize for Sean Hannazi!

As for following the money...... see my next post......

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

It's like Married with Children. The Bundy's are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. I wonder if there is a hot redhead MILF and a juicy daughter on that ranch?
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

The Money Behind Fox's Promotion Of Cliven Bundy's Battle With The Feds

Blog ››› April 25, 2014 4:24 PM EDT ››› OLIVIA KITTEL

Seriously.... did you think it was going to be anybody else, other than these Stalin-funded treasonous shitbags funding this dragonshit???

Right-wing media have been rushing to distance themselves from the Nevada rancher they've spent weeks championing after Cliven Bundy revealed his racist worldview, but two of Bundy's biggest cheerleaders -- Sean Hannity and Fox News -- have vested corporate, financial, and political interests in the promotion of Cliven Bundy's anti-government land ownership agenda.

Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy became Fox News' favorite folk hero after he refused to comply with court orders directing him to remove his trespassing cattle from public land. Hannity and many other right-wing media rallied around Bundy and his armed supporters as they threatened violence against federal law enforcement officials attempting to impound Bundy's cattle and collect the $1 million he owes in fines and fees after decades of noncompliance with the law.

Bundy has said he doesn't recognize the existence of the federal government nor its authority over the land and has attacked the federal ownership of lands as subverting Nevada's "state sovereignty."

Hannity has promoted Bundy's anti-government rhetoric, arguing that the federal government owns far too much land and pushing Bundy's claim that not only does the federal government not have land-ownership authority but that they don't need or use the land they claim to own. On the April 23 edition of his show, Hannity attacked the government for owning too much land, agreeing with Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano that they do not have the constitutional authority to own any of the land. Throughout the land battle, Hannity continuously argued that the government is irresponsibly fighting for land they have no intended use for -- such as building hospitals, schools, or roads -- and should focus their efforts elsewhere to rapists, murderers, criminals, and pedophiles.

Bundy and Hannity's promotion of state ownership of federal lands gives airtime to an issue that conservatives have long been campaigning for but have had difficulty getting voters excited about -- an issue in line with the land interests of the Koch brothers. Slate reported on April 23 that the Fox News corporate, financial, and political interests being served by Hannity's promotion of Bundy lie in the network's connection to the Koch brothers:

Bundy's anti-federal agenda is closely aligned with that of Charles and David Koch, major Republican donors who have been pushing for states to gain control over federal lands - so they can be sold or leased to people like the Koch brothers in deals.
                    Fox News Network and Sean Hannity have a particular interest in the promotion and realization of such Koch interests because their funding depends on it -- Hannity receives major funding and large ad buys from Koch-affiliated Heritage and Tea Party Patriots.

Hannity's Koch-affiliated funders have a long history of promoting the privatization of public lands and condemning the federal ownership of land. Tea Party groups have supported local efforts to transfer federal lands. Heritage has advocated shrinking the U.S. government's control by selling its physical assets such as "huge swaths of land (especially out west)." Heritage was also a loyal promoter of the Federal Land Freedom Act of 2013, advocating for the transfer of federal land management to state regulators for energy resource development.

Giving airtime to an issue that is obscure but significant to his conservative funders makes perfect sense for Hannity. Politico reported that Heritage began sponsoring Hannity in 2008 and in 2013 Hannity began advertising for the Tea Party Patriots, "lending his name to fundraising drives, hosting its leaders on his radio and Fox News shows, and even using the Fox airwaves to promote the Tea Party Patriots website."

The Koch brothers have been covertly funding right-wing organizations such as Heritage Action and the Tea Party Patriots through the non-profit business league Freedom Partners whose tax code status as a trade association allows the organization to conceal its donors. Freedom Partners is one of the largest donors of conservative groups and its board has deep ties to the Koch brothers with many of its members being longtime employees of Koch Industries and the Charles G. Koch Foundation.

The Koch-funded Freedom Partners made grants of $236 million in 2011; among many conservative groups its recipients include Heritage as well as the Tea Party Patriots. Heritage Action received $500,000 in 2011 from the Koch brothers through Freedom Partners and additional funds from the Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation. In 2012, the Tea Party Patriots received $200,000 from Freedom Partners.

The legislative efforts of such groups to transfer control of federal lands to states are "nothing more than corporate-backed messaging tools" initiated by conservative groups like the Koch-affiliates. Such efforts are rooted in the interests of the Kochs and other conservative groups to use the land in whichever way is most profitable to them such as mining, drilling, and other resource extraction.

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      It's like Married with Children. The Bundy's are not the sharpest knives in the drawer. I wonder if there is a hot redhead MILF and a juicy daughter on that ranch?
                      After listening to Alan Colmes interview this sad old racist for an hour, I'd have to say that even BUCK Bundy would be his intellectual superior, let alone Al, Peg, or Kelly.....

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Well I learned a long time ago if you get in trouble a good ploy is to just act stupid. It can get you off the hook because they think you didn't know any better. Cliven Bundy might be stupid as a fox.
                        Last edited by Nitro Express; 04-26-2014, 02:01 AM.

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

&quot;when a turd like this opens his mouth, bats fly out!&quot;

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Cliven Bundy is just an old school Mormon who probably was raised on the teachings of Brigham Young. Read what ol' Brigham had to say about the negro and the Utah Territory and you can see where Bundy's views come from.

Therefore I will not consent for one moment to have an african dictate me or any Bren. with regard to Church or State Government. I may vary in my veiwes from others, and they may think I am foolish in the things I have spoken, and think that they know more than I do, but I know I know more than they do. If the Affricans cannot bear rule in the Church of God, what buisness have they to bear rule in the State and Government affairs of this Territory or any others?

I the Government afairs of States and Territorys and kingdoms by right God should Govern. he should rule over nations, and controle kings. If we suffer the Devil to rule over us we shall not accomplish any good. I want the Lord to rule, and be our Governor and and dictater, and we are the boys to execute. I shall not consent for a moment to give way to a Gentile Spirit of contention, which is the cause of angry -------- Difference to the alinations of every Good feeling. It is for you and I to take a course, to bind our feelings together in an everlasting bond of union inasmuch as we love the Lord, which we ought to do more than selves. Consequently I will not consent for a moment to have the Children of Cain rule me nor my Bren. No, it is not right.

But say some, is there any thing of this kind in the Constitution, the U.S. has given us? If you will allow me the privilege telling right out, it is none of their damned buisness what we do or say here. What we do it is for them to sanction, and then for us to say what we like about it. It is written right out in the constitution, "that every free white male inhabitant above the age of twenty one years" &c. My mind is the same to day as when we where poreing over that constitution; any light upon the subject is the same, my judgement is the same, only a little more so. Prahapes I have said enough upon this subject. I have given you the true principles and doctrine. No man can vote for me or my Bren. in this Territory who has not the privilege of acting in Church affairs. Every man, and woman, and Child in this Territory are Citizens; to say the contrary is all nonsense to me. The indians are Citizens, the Africans are Citizens, and the jews than come from Asia, that are almost entirely of the blood of Cain, It is our duty to take care of them, and administer to them in all the acts of humanity, and kindness, they shall have the right of Citizenship, but shall not have the right to dictate in Church and State matters. The abolishonists of the east, have cirest them them, and. their whol argument are callculated to darken Counsel, as it was here yesterday. As for our bills passing here, we may lay the foundation for what? for men to come here from Africa or else where; by hundreds of thousands. When these men come here from the Islands, are they going to hold offices in Government No. It is for men who understand the knowlege of Government affairs to hold such offices, and on the other make provisions for them to plow, and to reap, and enjoy all that human beings can enjoy, and we protect them in it. Do we know how to amilerate the condition of these people? we do. Supose that five thousands of them come from the pacific Islands, and ten or fifteen thousands from Japan, or from China, not one soul of them would know how to vote for a Government officer, they therefore ought not in the first thing have anything to do in Government afairs.

What the Gentiles are doing we are consenting to do. What we are trying to do to day is to make the Negro equal with us in all our privilege. My voice shall be against all the day long. I shall not consent for one moment I will will call them a counsel. I say I will not consent for one moment for you to lay a plan to bring a curse upon this people. I shall not be while I am here.

Comment

• Satan
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Oh, of course... he probably still thinks the "negros" were descended from the angels who were too lazy to fight ME in that little argument I had with Elohim back on Kolob back in the day......

Meanwhile, let's watch Sean Hannazi backpedal.... really really fast........

What?? Never mind that old racist.... let me show you this 8 year old clip of some other old guy who wasn't a Klansman!

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Negro is racist now ??

Comment

Working...