Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Damn...I see here they have a used (maybe just a return?) 2x12 combo for $1,199...I wonder if you could get 15% off that? That would be $1,019...

Get the guaranteed best price on Tube Combo Guitar Amplifiers like the EVH 5150III 2x12 50W Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier at Musician's Friend. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items.
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• 78/84 guy
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by twonabomber
      I'm still a novice and I've been playing since I was 17!
      Me too. lol. Welcome to the failed musicians club !

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
        Been travelling so no time for pics but they are coming...I am loving the amp...so responsive with the Wolf Stealth - screams at will.

I haven't really had a chanced to really open it up yet...cant wait to move it downstairs this weekend to see it really perform at some serious volumes.

Made an inquiry today at Musician's friend...seems there is a 15% off deal going on...so I ended up getting the combo for a little over a grand...not too shabby
        So you have 2 amps now?
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by VAiN
          So you have 2 amps now?
          No...they just gave the price I should have got from the website with the current 15% off promotion...just the 1X12 - they credited my card...awfully nice of them

I was just throwing it out there that if you could get the 15% off for the "used" 2x12 that seamed like a steal for someone else
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Working...