X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kentuckyklira
    Veteran
    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    The Failed Musician Who Is Now Out Of $800-$900 present?
    What´s wrong with buying a guitar?

I have 150 of them!
    http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

And a few shots of the back:

Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Those look nice on the wall. What's the story with the Kramer? Vey nice
        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• VAiN
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
          Those look nice on the wall. What's the story with the Kramer? Vey nice
          Thanks! I bought that Kramer new in 88 or 89... it was my first 'real' guitar. Did a lot of learning on that one.. then one day I had the brilliant idea of taking it apart. And there it sat for over 10 years until I had my guy rebuild it and re-fret it.. The 5-way switch is some special set up, not the 'traditional' switch. It gets nice strat and tele sounds. The Bridge pick-up is from the 1984 Kramer - I dropped an EVH Frankenstein PU in that one. It's nice to have it back in the rotation, but it's very heavy - especially compared to the new EVH which is super light.
          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

That is a sweet fuckin guitar..

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
              Thanks! I bought that Kramer new in 88 or 89... it was my first 'real' guitar. Did a lot of learning on that one.. then one day I had the brilliant idea of taking it apart. And there it sat for over 10 years until I had my guy rebuild it and re-fret it.. The 5-way switch is some special set up, not the 'traditional' switch. It gets nice strat and tele sounds. The Bridge pick-up is from the 1984 Kramer - I dropped an EVH Frankenstein PU in that one. It's nice to have it back in the rotation, but it's very heavy - especially compared to the new EVH which is super light.
              I had a Kramer from the same era and when I tore mine apart I found to my dismay that the body was laminated wood. Laminated wood is heavy due to the glue content in it.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Oh shit...
                Get the guaranteed best price on Tube Combo Guitar Amplifiers like the EVH 5150III 50W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo at Musician's Friend. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items.

coming Friday
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I think they sold me something they were supposed to wait another month for...every other store in North America is showing October/Nov for the new EVH 1x12 combo...they pulled it off the site now entirely. Its here on Friday though confirmed. Weird
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

What's the price?
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• VAiN
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I think they sold me something they were supposed to wait another month for...every other store in North America is showing October/Nov for the new EVH 1x12 combo...they pulled it off the site now entirely. Its here on Friday though confirmed. Weird
                      Yeah, I can't find it anywhere either.. Looking forward to seeing it.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

its not cheap...$1,299. But for me, I just can't have the 2x12...too big and too damn loud. In a way the 2X12 is a better deal I suppose, but again, this is exactly what I need
                        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Damn! 2x12's are only a couple hundy more. Not that I expected you to say $600 or something, like the small Chinese made 6505 combo.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by twonabomber
                            Damn! 2x12's are only a couple hundy more. Not that I expected you to say $600 or something, like the small Chinese made 6505 combo.
                            its the 50 watt head equivalent you are paying for. If I wanted to add a 1x12 cab to it, that would be $329 for that so a little bit more to go that route versus teh 2x12...I will never need it
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Having the ability to have the same tone at 1 watt or 50 watts makes the combo such a great option versus the head and cab option for me anyways
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• VAiN
                                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Having the ability to have the same tone at 1 watt or 50 watts makes the combo such a great option versus the head and cab option for me anyways
                                I'm mildly retarded with this kind of thing - can you please explain that that means? It's not 50 watts all the time?

Comment

Working...