Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Speaking of thick-assed guitars, take a gander at this huge fucking log EVH used in Japan...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VAiN

EVH® Stripe Series Circles

Looks like the street price will be in the $800-900 range.. I may have just found my christmas present to myself.
      The Failed Musician Who Is Now Out Of $800-$900 present?

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Kristy
        The Failed Musician Who Is Now Out Of $800-$900 present?
        Nah, the 'I have a career and like to buy things for myself because I'm not an angry loser pothead' $800-$900 present.
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Well then, go out and buy one of those trendy art deco pieces of shit. It'll make your dick bigger. Just like it does with Sammy Hagar.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Well then, go out and buy one of those trendy art deco pieces of shit. It'll make your dick bigger. Just like it does with Sammy Hagar.
            hater outta weed?
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Nope. White trash Packer fan all out of Pabst Blue Ribbon?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Nope. White trash Packer fan all out of Pabst Blue Ribbon?
                yup, but plenty of redneck bud-light
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Apr 2005

Dick bigger ? Count me out, I need a reduction !!! Maybe a Sting bass would work ?? I love all the striped guitars Ed has been selling. The same guy who painted the original White Frankie red because people were ripping him off !! Classic. I guess that's why he doesn't record new music faster than 10 years anymore. But hey it will match your striped flip flops !! If you want a real VH guitar buy the Music Man from the 90's. A real custom guitar. I've had mine 20 some odd years and that fucker never goes out of tune with 4 springs in the back. I think the strings are 3 years old !
                  Last edited by 78/84 guy; 08-22-2014, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Why on earth would I ever want to buy a guitar? Don't ever include me with your Failed Musicians Club. And for the record Sting does not have a small penis - he doesn't have one at all.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Apr 2005

Well I was talking in general too everyone about the guitar. And you don't have to make money too be a musician. Sting makes money and couldn't suck more as a bass player/song writer. Fucking elevator music !! Along with U2, any new country after 1979, Bon Jovi, Sonny & Cher.............The list is long, Rory Gallagher never made a ton of money and I consider him one off the best ever musicians/songwriters. Top Priority still kicks my ass.

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                        The list is long, Rory Gallagher never made a ton of money and I consider him one off the best ever musicians/songwriters. Top Priority still kicks my ass.
                        Nail on head. That album and the three piece Live! in Europe burn the playhouse to the ground. Worthy of mention: Stage Struck, from the tour that supported Top Priority.

Oddly enough, I caught a live show from this tour at Montreux, in the early days of cable (1981-02), here in S. Fl. It was broadcast on the Nickelodeon channel, of all things!

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by chefcraig
                          Nail on head. That album and the three piece Live! in Europe burn the playhouse to the ground. Worthy of mention: Stage Struck, from the tour that supported Top Priority.

Oddly enough, I caught a live show from this tour at Montreux, in the early days of cable (1981-02), here in S. Fl. It was broadcast on the Nickelodeon channel, of all things!
                          Yea he was the real deal. Should have been bigger than Clapton IMO. He was awesome live. A lot of that stuff is out on dvd now. Montreux and all that. He pretty much drank himself too death. Sad.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Rory near the end. Still could blast a cement shithouse sideways, and his rhythm section would pulverize what was left standing.

God rest his soul...

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• VAiN
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                              If you want a real VH guitar buy the Music Man from the 90's. A real custom guitar. I've had mine 20 some odd years and that fucker never goes out of tune with 4 springs in the back. I think the strings are 3 years old !
                              No shit, man, I love mine.. Got it new in 94.. LOVE IT! It gets better every day!

I want another MMEVH. I'm keeping my eye out for the right one in a natural finish..
                              Attached Files
                              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
                                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Ha! That's where you fucked up - sam hagar has a vagina!

Comment

Working...