X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    What did he have going on in his life? According to the bible nothing between being a kid and 30.

There are some books that didn't make the bible about that period that the people that created the bible thought were just too nutty to be included.
    He was doing stuff. Wait 3 minutes and He'll tell you what He was doing
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Hey - why isn't Jesus a super mod?? It's discrimination!!
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

As Freddie whose surname was Mercury once proclaimed....

"Hey Hey Hey Hey
        It Was The DNA
        Hey Hey Hey Hey
        That Made Me This Way"

So if the DNA determines someone's sexual orientation, and if Dad and I made the DNA, then consequently, ye can say that homosexual orientation is as much a part of nature as heterosexual orientation, and thus part of Our Plan for the human race. There is nothing wrong with being gay. In my Father's House there are many mansions. There are also bath houses (seriously, check out the illustrations in the Jehovas Witness edition of the Scriptures) but they are not THAT kind of bath house. Some of My apostles were gay, actually. I will not say which ones, since I don't believe in "outing" someone, aside from hypocrites who preach one thing and practice another.

Yeah, Ted Haggard, I'm looking right at thee.......

Comment

• Jesus Christ
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          Hey - why isn't Jesus a super mod?? It's discrimination!!
          Do ye really think a non-believer would make Me a supermod??

It's all good. I'm the "Super Mod" of the entire universe anyway.

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I honestly have not heard of this. Do these "country" kids sell dope, carry guns and participate in other gang related behaviors? If they do then they need to be shot to shit too.
            It's worse. They go to bars, play country music on the jukebox, and prance around singing like they're in the video. Then they go back out to their little shitbox Civic and drive home.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

What did he have going on in his life? According to the bible nothing between being a kid and 30.

There are some books that didn't make the bible about that period that the people that created the bible thought were just too nutty to be included.
              The stuff they included isn't nutty enough?
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

I honestly have not heard of this. Do these "country" kids sell dope, carry guns and participate in other gang related behaviors? If they do then they need to be shot to shit too.
                You're a mean, mean person.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

Ye must remember that it was the Roman Catholic church who compiled what is now considered the "official" Bible. And for some reason, the Catholics wanted to perpetuate the idea that My mother remained a virgin, even after My birth.

That simply was not the case, of course. Mom and Joseph had a marriage like any other man and wife after I was born, and they had many children. Two books of the New Testament were in fact written by My brothers James & Jude. Though this is not made obvious in the translation of the Scriptures. Jude refers to himself as a brother of James in his writings, but not specifically as My brother. Ye could speculate that somebody edited that part out, and ye would not be wrong.

Of course the verse they forgot to chop out was one still in the gospels, and it concerns My visit to the Temple in Jerusalem when I was 12......

Matthew 13:55-56

King James Version (KJV)

55 Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?

56 And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?
                  Oops..... sloppy edit there, Council of Nice!

And the reason these family issues dominated My time between the ages of 12 and 30 is because My stepdad Joseph died when I was a teenager. And before anybody asks.... no, I couldn't resurrect him. I had not the ability to do those things until Cousin John baptized Me. But I digress.....

With Joseph gone, and my brothers too young to take over his carpentry business, I became the sole provider for the family, and so I had to take care of them until they were old enough. And then, ye might say I took a vacation. I knew what the last three years of My life on Earth would be like, so I figured I might as well spend My 20's taking a closer look at the world Me and My dad created. The Australians would call this a "walkabout". I just didn't limit myself to the Outback.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber
                    The stuff they included isn't nutty enough?
                    According to the bible it's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to get into Heaven. That's either a really big needle or an extremely small camel.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Is that because intrinsically deep down you still think that being gay is a fault or immoral in some way beneath you?
                      Most of people who claim homosexuality is normal don't really think it is.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        According to the bible it's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to get into Heaven. That's either a really big needle or an extremely small camel.
                        Ye and many others over the years have misinterpreted what I meant by that statement.

Back in those days, cities had walls that surrounded them. There were a number of gates leading in and out of such a city, Jerusalem being one such example. The main gate would open large enough for heavy traffic to pass through easily. Within that gate there would be a smaller gate that could be opened that a man could walk through, but it was too short for a camel to walk through. Occasionally a camel could be taught to "kneel" and thus pass through this small gate, which was called "the eye of the needle", but it was rare that a camel could - or would - do this. If ye have spent any time around camels, ye would know that they can be stubborn creatures and not always willing to learn.

So there's the context. While I did speak often of sowing seeds in My parables, I was not making a reference to sewing in that one.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Most people don't have the patent for human DNA on their desks either.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Pretty much. Right now the gay community have successfully positioned themselves legally where they can get people fired. A girl I worked with got canned for sending an E-Mail not to send information regarding sponsoring a float in the gay parade because she found it offensive. She was a great employee and the company canned her over that.

People just keep their mouths shut. It doesn't change their views though. They just don't want to make waves and get the flack. Like I said. It's a fad. Let's see where we are in 20 years. I think the gay community are being used by people who want to stir as much controversy and divide the public as much as possible to create a distraction from their failed economic policies.

Look. All sorts of skeletons are falling out of the closet on Bengazi but the media is focusing on that racist NBA team owner. It's all a red herring. The people who own the media channels could care less about the homosexual agenda. They just use the gays like how they use the black people and whoever else they can stir controversy with.

People never can figure out why society hasn't ousted all the political and banking crooks. Well, they get society so distracted fighting each other over all sorts of racial, political, and religious bullshit, society can't unify towards the cause of throwing the bums out. It's like we are a bunch of kids who fly off the handle over any little thing and the people stirring the fights in the nursery are stealing our toys and candy.
                            Last edited by Nitro Express; 05-02-2014, 01:35 AM.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

It's another long night of Jesus talking to his dog....

What's on HBO tonight???

Comment

• VetteLS5
                                Commando
                                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                you dumb shits walked two blocks to school and had in-ground pools in your backyards and your parents drove fucking Camrys...
                                Ahem... cement ponds... that's country!

Comment

Working...