Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    Never really looked into who Adam and Eve's kids banged but Noah banged his daughters after they got him drunk. I'm not sure if they waited till they were on shore or not. Whatever happened before that is a moot point because they were the only people who were left alive after the 40 day rainstorm.
    Was that on the History channel or some crap ??
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post

In short, it's basically JC's family history, and in a larger context, the Jews, since that's the tribe He came from.
    That's incorrect...

The primary meaning of "Israel" in the Old Testament stands for the religious covenant community, the people who worship God in truth and Spirit...

Secondarily, it denotes a distinct ethnic group or nation which is called to become spiritual Israel...

The high calling to be the 'Chosen People' was not the mark of Divine indulgence or favoritism, but a summons to a task...

With the establishment of the New Covenant, physical descent was no longer a determining factor for entrance into Israel...

Only those who believed in the Messiah could enter or remain a part of Israel...

Christ created His church, not beside Israel, but as the faithful remnant of Israel that inherits the covenant promises and responsibilities...

Christ's church is not separated from the Israel of God, only from the Christ-rejecting Jewish nation...

There are no more "Jew" and "Gentile" racial distinctions...

All nations are welcome to be a part of Spiritual Israel in Christ...

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 11:12 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Geezus.... is that that white supremacist "Christian Identity" dragonshit or something?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    How did you get white supremacy from that ??

Maybe it's because you're RACIST ?!?!

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 11:12 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I'm not racist..... after about two days in the fire, you're ALL black, so none of that dragonshit matters to me.

The "Christian Identity" racist cult believes that the "white race" is the "true spiritual Israel" and that the Jews are impostors and Hellbound heathens.

Not that there's anything wrong with being Hellbound, of course.

Anyway, that doctrine you are preaching sounds similar to their racist nonsense.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    True spiritual Israel is anyone, black, white, whatever, who choses to go down the Roman Road...

All Have Sinned. Romans 3:10 states, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.” And again in Romans 3:23 we are told, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” Romans 5:12 tells us, “Wherefore, as by one man [Adam] sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.” When Adam sinned, he brought the curse of sin upon all mankind. This is why everyone is born with a nature to sin, it has been passed down since Adam.

There is a Penalty for Sin. Romans 6:23 says, “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Death is the penalty for sin, Physical Death and a Second Death. Most people confuse spiritual death with the Second Death. We are born spiritually-dead. Adam and Eve died spiritually the moment they sinned, and all of their descendants since have been born spiritually-dead. This is why a person must be born-again spiritually. God's Holy Spirit is that spiritual life. The Bible also speaks of a Second Death, which means being cast into the Lake of Fire forever as punishment for our sins. Just as a person is paid wages for work performed on the job, so does God payback sinners in the Lake of Fire.

Jesus Died, Was Buried, And Rose Three Days Later. Christ died for our sins! Romans 5:8, “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” What a precious Scripture! God in His love decided to give mankind a chance to escape the wrath of God's judgment. Jesus came and laid down His life for us, knowing just how sinful the human race is. God expressed His love for humanity, paying men's sin debt, knowing that we are so undeserving.

Call Upon the Lord Jesus to Be Saved. Romans 10:13 promises, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” The word “call” means “to appeal unto.” Lost sinners who come to Jesus for forgiveness of sins, believing that He is the Christ, the Son of God, will be saved. How much faith do you need to be saved? Just enough faith to obey Romans 10:13 and trust upon the Lord Jesus for salvation. Romans 10:9-10, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Yeah, they were definitely full of shit.
    That doesn't surprise me at all. I was forced to go to church until I was 16. I went to the same southern baptist church the last 4. When my parents started letting me pick out my own clothes and decide how long my hair should be I started catching major flack from some of the other youth in the church who were alot more brainwashed than I was. I didn't look and dress like they did. My parents decided to let me choose if I wanted to attend church on a regular basis or not when I was going into high school and I chose to for awhile just to get in tight with some of the young ladies but eventually I got tired of hearing I was going to Hell so I stopped going. I went to church on Easter only for a couple more years then I said fuck it. The pastor of the church was eventually fired after a review of the churches finances showed how much money he was skimming from the church.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:06 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,285 Times in 4,714 Posts

" Littering and...."
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-06-2024 @ 06:43 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I wonder how many times the dreaded N word was uttered in the Mia/Brooklyn game??

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:06 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,285 Times in 4,714 Posts

Cool Can we say seattle supersonics 2.0?????

Donald Sterling’s LA Clippers sold for $2 billion to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer: report
    The Dodgers were sold in May of 2012 for $2.1 billion, while the NFL’s Jacksonville Jaguars fetched $770 million. The Milwaukee Bucks were the last NBA team to be sold, taking in a paltry $550 million last month in comparison.
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Published: Thursday, May 29, 2014, 7:38 PM
    Updated: Thursday, May 29, 2014, 8:20 PM

That’s $2 billion with an uppercase B!

Former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer has apparently won the bidding war Thursday for the Los Angeles Clippers with a staggering $2 billion offer for the NBA franchise, according to the L.A. Times.

The frenzied battle to get the team from Sterling drove the franchise’s price sky high for a team that Forbes estimated was worth at $575 million back in January.

The franchise has been in turmoil since owner Donald Sterling was recorded on tape by an associate making racist comments about Magic Johnson, among others.

n short order, NBA commissioner Adam Silver slammed Sterling with an unprecedented lifetime ban for his remarks, imposed a $2.5 million fine, and began the process to force a sale of the Clippers.

Sterling’s wife, Shelly, who owns 50 percent of the team had been reviewing five bids for the franchise.

The Daily News reported on Friday that Sterling had decided to part with the team he bought for $12.5 million in 1981.

Thursday's report of the sale is an about face from recent events where Sterling reportedly vowed to fight to keep his team. His lawyer appeared on ESPN Tuesday saying his client “is going to fight to the bloody end” and had “disavowed” the agreement with his wife to sell the team. What a difference 48 hours makes.

To put the sale in perspective, the Dodgers were sold in May of 2012 for $2.1 billion, while the NFL’s Jacksonville Jaguars fetched $770 million when businessman Shahid Khan bought the team. The Milwaukee Bucks were the last NBA team to be sold, taking in a paltry $550 million last month in comparison.

According to the L.A. Times, the 58-year-old Ballmer, who is reportedly worth around $20 billion, apparently edged out groups led by Los Angeles-based investors Tony Ressler and Steve Karsh, as well as a group that included music mogul David Geffen and the Guggenheim Group, the owners of the Los Angeles Dodgers.

Sources told the L.A. Times that Geffen’s bid came in at $1.6 billion and Ressler at $1.2 billion.

The sale comes just days before NBA owners were set to meet Tuesday in New York regarding the Sterling suspension. It was expected that the league's other 29 owners would vote Sterling out at that meeting, however Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, who has made his own public remarks on the situation, said on SiriusXM Radio Thursday "I don't know" when asked which way he would vote.

The deal still needs approval from the other 29 NBA owners as well as the commissioner, which is expected. Sterling would also likely have a vote in the approval of the sale.

The NBA is currently deciding its next course of action - whether or not to make a statement Thursday night, the same night as Game 5 of the Western Conference Finals between the Spurs and Thunder - a league source told the Daily News.

Thread Information