X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WACF
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
    It's more about the concept, not so much the individual. Once the thought police are free to regulate what's right or wrong there's no backing up from that.
    This is very true.

What he said was horrible...regardless if he thought it was a private discussion or not.

The thing is here everyone should be supporting his right to say it...then let the discussion ensue.

That is what is important with freedom of speech...when you restrict it you take away dialogue.

Racism is real...and is not restricted to one race.

In this case we have a very old white billionaire...an easy target the media and all the ambulance chasers love.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by WACF

What he said was horrible...
      Really ??

Did it fill you with horror ??

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Is anybody truly shocked to learn that some 80 year old dude is hanging onto a backward way of looking at the world? Give me a fucking break. The youth of this country is embracing the Thug Life and we're worried about some old dude who doesn't like black people?
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• WACF
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Really ??

Did it fill you with horror ??
          No it did not...

Would ignorant and shitty be more appropriate?

I thought Snoop Dog referring to him as White Bred was horrible too...

Comment

• WACF
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            Is anybody truly shocked to learn that some 80 year old dude is hanging onto a backward way of looking at the world? Give me a fucking break. The youth of this country is embracing the Thug Life and we're worried about some old dude who doesn't like black people?
            That is part of what makes him an easy target.

An older generation that was raised much different then we are.

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

This is very true.

What he said was horrible...regardless if he thought it was a private discussion or not.

The thing is here everyone should be supporting his right to say it...then let the discussion ensue.

That is what is important with freedom of speech...when you restrict it you take away dialogue.

Racism is real...and is not restricted to one race.

In this case we have a very old white billionaire...an easy target the media and all the ambulance chasers love.
              As far as the NBA goes this isn't a free speech issue at all.

With 80% + or - of their players being black and a majority of their customers being black.......WTF else could they do?

Sterling's free to say whatever he wants but the NBA is also free to ban and fine his ass, period.
              Originally posted by vandeleur
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• hambon4lif
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

That's what I've picked up from all of this......

Some peoples racism shocks and outrages, while others racism is welcomed with thunderous fucking applause.

Total bullshit!

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

I find this very funny .... It could be in here or the star wars thread ...
                  Sesh delete it if it Fucks people off :

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

I find this very funny .... It could be in here or the star wars thread ...
                    Sesh delete it if it Fucks people off :

I swear to God, if I can find a button like that cat's wearing I will wear it all over town!

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Mate where you live the klan would give you a new garden decoration
                      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                        Stanley Richards aka Kramer wasn't fined any money or banned from any comedy clubs and he said "******!!!" 40 times in a public building! Why the fuck is Donald Sterling banned for life from the NBA and fined 2.5 million?!?! He never even made any racist slur!
                        Have you seen Kramer in anything since then? I haven't.

Well... aside from a couple of appearances on Curb Your Enthusiasm, but that was a Seinfeld reunion thing, so it wasn't even a "new" gig, exactly. I'd say he pretty much fucked himself, career wise, with that rant. And deservedly so. As much as I still love the old Seinfeld episodes, I can't say I feel the least bit sorry for him.

And as a graduate of the Evergreen State College, he definitely should have known better.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Mate where you live the klan would give you a new garden decoration
                          Nah, there ain't hardly any Klan left around here. The local Imperial Wizard, Virgil Griffin, died off a couple years back. White people and black people get along just fine down here, even though most people don't believe it.

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            Have you seen Kramer in anything since then? I haven't.

Well... aside from a couple of appearances on Curb Your Enthusiasm, but that was a Seinfeld reunion thing, so it wasn't even a "new" gig, exactly. I'd say he pretty much fucked himself, career wise, with that rant. And deservedly so. As much as I still love the old Seinfeld episodes, I can't say I feel the least bit sorry for him.

And as a graduate of the Evergreen State College, he definitely should have known better.
                            He's on the new Kirstie Alley show "Kirstie" on TV LAND alongside Jason Alexander too. I was never a huge Seinfeld fan but I am a huge fan of the cult classic , "UHF".
                            Last edited by WARF; 05-01-2014, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                              He's on the new Kirstie Alley show "Kirstie" on TV LAND. I was never a huge Seinfeld fan but I am a huge fan of the cult classic , "UHF".
                              Who wants to drink from the firehose?????

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Would ignorant and shitty be more appropriate?

Yes...

No, that's not horrible...

Comment

Working...