X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    The sooner white people understand this the better the world will be. Honkies.
    You should lose your rights to visit this site for that remark..

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Fairwrning
      You should lose your rights to visit this site for that remark..
      that was recorded?!??!
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
        that was recorded?!??!
        Everything you say here will come back to bite you sooner or later
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
          2.5 mil fine!!!..wow..so much for freedom of speech..AND I lose my team??? How about anyone that dislikes my words just quit..go work elsewhere..Spike Lee even used the S word..wow.
          Spike Lee has said "white devils" how many times? That's okay, we weren't going to see his shitty movies anyways!
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Think if Reggie miller were white, he would have gotten away with this or would it be a sign for a lynching..

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Nobody cares what my opinion is but I'm going to give it to you anyway. Donald Sterling is a racist. Not because he didn't want his girlfriend to hang around with black men in public but because of the real racist shit he has pulled in the past that everyone including the NAACP and the NBA was willing to overlook before this for some unknown reason. I think it's possible Magic Johnson put the "girlfriend" up to this after he heard what he said about him to get the Clippers away from him. There was speculation about that on the internet yesterday.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                The democrat team owner...
                Dragonshit.....

The Donald Sterling controversy had much of the right wing vibrating this weekend with the revelation that the purported arch-racist Sterling was (gasp!)
                Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                  Where did you hear the entire conversation?
                  Alex Jones sent it to him via Paranoid Pony Express.

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

So, Isaiah Thomas can never coach or be involved in the NBA again. Correct?

Charles Barkley cannot work on the NBA telecasts, or be involved in the NBA ever again. Correct?

Any black person that has ever been involved in the NBA and said something racist, is also banned for life. Correct?
                    As long as they said "Don't bring no white muthafuckas to my basketball games, and don't take no pictures with those goddamned crackers", then yeah, that would be the same thing.

The only thing I saw Barkley do recently that was objectionable was his karoake rendition of "My Way" during one of the March Madness telecasts. I had Sinatra, Elvis, AND Sid Vicious all doubled over in agony when that aired on HellCable.

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      Nobody cares what my opinion is but I'm going to give it to you anyway. Donald Sterling is a racist. Not because he didn't want his girlfriend to hang around with black men in public but because of the real racist shit he has pulled in the past that everyone including the NAACP and the NBA was willing to overlook before this for some unknown reason. I think it's possible Magic Johnson put the "girlfriend" up to this after he heard what he said about him to get the Clippers away from him. There was speculation about that on the internet yesterday.
                      Unholy shit!

How fucking crazy is it when c-dog is the "voice of reason"??

Maybe not so much the "Magic Johnson conspiracy" part, but the rest of it anyway.....

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Satan
                        As long as they said "Don't bring no white muthafuckas to my basketball games, and don't take no pictures with those goddamned crackers", then yeah, that would be the same thing.

oh, so they can say all the racist stuff they want, unless they say exactly what Sterling said?

Fucking brilliant Satan.

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

oh, so they can say all the racist stuff they want, unless they say exactly what Sterling said?

Fucking brilliant Satan.
                          Well, why don't you mention exactly what racist stuff they said, so those of us who apparently missed it can compare it to Tokowitz's tirade.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

It doesn't matter, retard...

Comment

• Satan
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              It doesn't matter, retard...
                              Of course it matters. You can't compare apples to pitchforks, Mr. Presley.

George Jefferson used to call people "honkies" all the time. You could arguably call that a racist term, but it hardly compares to burning a cross on somebody's front lawn or hanging them from a tree.

As Dr. King reminded us, text without context is pretext.

Comment

• VAiN
                                Use my hand, I won't look
                                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Satan
                                Except Stirling didn't use a slur like crackers.. pretty sure it was 'blacks'.. The fine is ridiculous. And really.. what's going to make him pay it? He's banned for life. What can they do, double ban him? 2.5 mil is insane for something said in a private conversation. I think this is a slippery slope.
                                Originally posted by wiseguy
                                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Working...