King of the Jews
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-01-2024 @ 08:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    If the Jesus myth was true as set out in the bible he was clearly a raging homo.

An unmarried man in his 30s back in those days hanging about with a posse of guys, who constantly preached but never said anything against being gay instead concentrating on loving your fellow man and foot massages?

How much more blatant does it need to be?
    Oh My Dad.... not this again......

Sesh, if ye knew that ye were going to die at the age of 33 and even if ye were resurrected, could not remain on earth, would ye put a wife and children through that kind of loss?

Verily, it is true that most Jewish men of that era were married by that age. But then most of them assumed that they would be there to provide for their families. I knew better.

As for why I said nothing on the subject of homosexuality.... well to paraphrase My fellow Jew Jerry Seinfeld....

I just didn't think there was anything wrong with that. At least not within the context of a loving committed relationship.

But not for Me.... I would have wed Mary Magdalene, were I have to remained on Earth. Not Simon Peter!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 03:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,250 Posts

Blog Entries
    The concept of gay marriage is very new. I never heard the issue pushed until about 15 years ago. Gay marriage hasn't been widely practiced in society. Nero practiced it. Apparently it was practiced in ancient Greece. I would say the mass majority of people on the planet will still reject the concept as being normal. Some people see it as a sign of the decline of western civilization. Go to Asia and it's not even on the radar. Nobody cares. It will be interesting to see if anyone cares in 20 years. I view it as a fad.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

Jesus had enough going on in his life. He surely didn't need some nagging womarn going on and on about Him hanging out with his buddies all the time, traveling, always working too much. I can hear it now..."Oh, sure, you'll die for all of our sins but you can't even make it home for dinner on time??"

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:09 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,402 Times in 6,057 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    Oh My Dad.... not this again......

Sesh, if ye knew that ye were going to die at the age of 33 and even if ye were resurrected, could not remain on earth, would ye put a wife and children through that kind of loss?

Verily, it is true that most Jewish men of that era were married by that age. But then most of them assumed that they would be there to provide for their families. I knew better.

As for why I said nothing on the subject of homosexuality.... well to paraphrase My fellow Jew Jerry Seinfeld....

I just didn't think there was anything wrong with that. At least not within the context of a loving committed relationship.

But not for Me.... I would have wed Mary Magdalene, were I have to remained on Earth. Not Simon Peter!
    No offence but it's interesting that even you who would like to think of yourself as quite progressive and liberal feel deeply uncomfortable with the thought of the Jesus character being gay.

Is that because intrinsically deep down you still think that being gay is a fault or immoral in some way beneath you?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Jesus had enough going on in his life. He surely didn't need some nagging womarn going on and on about Him hanging out with his buddies all the time, traveling, always working too much. I can hear it now..."Oh, sure, you'll die for all of our sins but you can't even make it home for dinner on time??"
    What did he have going on in his life? According to the bible nothing between being a kid and 30.

There are some books that didn't make the bible about that period that the people that created the bible thought were just too nutty to be included.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What did he have going on in his life? According to the bible nothing between being a kid and 30.

There are some books that didn't make the bible about that period that the people that created the bible thought were just too nutty to be included.
    He was doing stuff. Wait 3 minutes and He'll tell you what He was doing

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hey - why isn't Jesus a super mod?? It's discrimination!!

King of the Jews
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

As Freddie whose surname was Mercury once proclaimed....

"Hey Hey Hey Hey
    It Was The DNA
    Hey Hey Hey Hey
    That Made Me This Way"

So if the DNA determines someone's sexual orientation, and if Dad and I made the DNA, then consequently, ye can say that homosexual orientation is as much a part of nature as heterosexual orientation, and thus part of Our Plan for the human race. There is nothing wrong with being gay. In my Father's House there are many mansions. There are also bath houses (seriously, check out the illustrations in the Jehovas Witness edition of the Scriptures) but they are not THAT kind of bath house. Some of My apostles were gay, actually. I will not say which ones, since I don't believe in "outing" someone, aside from hypocrites who preach one thing and practice another.

Yeah, Ted Haggard, I'm looking right at thee.......

9. Thanked Jesus Christ for this KICKASS post:

Romeo Delight (05-02-2014)

King of the Jews
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hey - why isn't Jesus a super mod?? It's discrimination!!
    Do ye really think a non-believer would make Me a supermod??

It's all good. I'm the "Super Mod" of the entire universe anyway.

11. Thanked Jesus Christ for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (05-01-2014)

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 02:26 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,619 Posts

I honestly have not heard of this. Do these "country" kids sell dope, carry guns and participate in other gang related behaviors? If they do then they need to be shot to shit too.
    It's worse. They go to bars, play country music on the jukebox, and prance around singing like they're in the video. Then they go back out to their little shitbox Civic and drive home.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 02:26 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,619 Posts

The stuff they included isn't nutty enough?

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,063 Posts

Blog Entries
    I honestly have not heard of this. Do these "country" kids sell dope, carry guns and participate in other gang related behaviors? If they do then they need to be shot to shit too.
    You're a mean, mean person.

King of the Jews
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ye must remember that it was the Roman Catholic church who compiled what is now considered the "official" Bible. And for some reason, the Catholics wanted to perpetuate the idea that My mother remained a virgin, even after My birth.

That simply was not the case, of course. Mom and Joseph had a marriage like any other man and wife after I was born, and they had many children. Two books of the New Testament were in fact written by My brothers James & Jude. Though this is not made obvious in the translation of the Scriptures. Jude refers to himself as a brother of James in his writings, but not specifically as My brother. Ye could speculate that somebody edited that part out, and ye would not be wrong.

Of course the verse they forgot to chop out was one still in the gospels, and it concerns My visit to the Temple in Jerusalem when I was 12......

Matthew 13:55-56

King James Version (KJV)

55 Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?

56 And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?
    Oops..... sloppy edit there, Council of Nice!

And the reason these family issues dominated My time between the ages of 12 and 30 is because My stepdad Joseph died when I was a teenager. And before anybody asks.... no, I couldn't resurrect him. I had not the ability to do those things until Cousin John baptized Me. But I digress.....

With Joseph gone, and my brothers too young to take over his carpentry business, I became the sole provider for the family, and so I had to take care of them until they were old enough. And then, ye might say I took a vacation. I knew what the last three years of My life on Earth would be like, so I figured I might as well spend My 20's taking a closer look at the world Me and My dad created. The Australians would call this a "walkabout". I just didn't limit myself to the Outback.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post
    According to the bible it's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to get into Heaven. That's either a really big needle or an extremely small camel.

17. Thanked cadaverdog for this KICKASS post:

Seshmeister (05-02-2014)

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-21-2023 @ 08:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Is that because intrinsically deep down you still think that being gay is a fault or immoral in some way beneath you?
    Most of people who claim homosexuality is normal don't really think it is.

King of the Jews
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    According to the bible it's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to get into Heaven. That's either a really big needle or an extremely small camel.
    Ye and many others over the years have misinterpreted what I meant by that statement.

Back in those days, cities had walls that surrounded them. There were a number of gates leading in and out of such a city, Jerusalem being one such example. The main gate would open large enough for heavy traffic to pass through easily. Within that gate there would be a smaller gate that could be opened that a man could walk through, but it was too short for a camel to walk through. Occasionally a camel could be taught to "kneel" and thus pass through this small gate, which was called "the eye of the needle", but it was rare that a camel could - or would - do this. If ye have spent any time around camels, ye would know that they can be stubborn creatures and not always willing to learn.

So there's the context. While I did speak often of sowing seeds in My parables, I was not making a reference to sewing in that one.

King of the Jews
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Most people don't have the patent for human DNA on their desks either.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 03:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,250 Posts

Blog Entries
    Pretty much. Right now the gay community have successfully positioned themselves legally where they can get people fired. A girl I worked with got canned for sending an E-Mail not to send information regarding sponsoring a float in the gay parade because she found it offensive. She was a great employee and the company canned her over that.

People just keep their mouths shut. It doesn't change their views though. They just don't want to make waves and get the flack. Like I said. It's a fad. Let's see where we are in 20 years. I think the gay community are being used by people who want to stir as much controversy and divide the public as much as possible to create a distraction from their failed economic policies.

Look. All sorts of skeletons are falling out of the closet on Bengazi but the media is focusing on that racist NBA team owner. It's all a red herring. The people who own the media channels could care less about the homosexual agenda. They just use the gays like how they use the black people and whoever else they can stir controversy with.

People never can figure out why society hasn't ousted all the political and banking crooks. Well, they get society so distracted fighting each other over all sorts of racial, political, and religious bullshit, society can't unify towards the cause of throwing the bums out. It's like we are a bunch of kids who fly off the handle over any little thing and the people stirring the fights in the nursery are stealing our toys and candy.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 05-02-2014 at 01:35 AM.

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-31-2024 @ 03:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,502 Times in 1,469 Posts

It's another long night of Jesus talking to his dog....

What's on HBO tonight???

23. 2 users say thank you to WARF for this KICKASS post:

Kristy (05-02-2014),PETE'S BROTHER (05-02-2014)

Quote King™
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-08-2020 @ 05:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks

you dumb shits walked two blocks to school and had in-ground pools in your backyards and your parents drove fucking Camrys...
    Ahem... cement ponds... that's country!

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Meet me in the dump in a few hours... I'll be starting a new thread called "Say something racist about the person above you!"

It will be pure EDUTAINMENT at it's finest ( Education plus entertainment )

Let's get inside the minds of the most vile racists America has to offer!

Experience the punishment of being on the receiving end of this hatrid!!!!

THE FUN BEGINS TONIGHT AT 5 PM EST

Later spicks!

26. 2 users say thank you to WARF for this KICKASS post:

DONNIEP (05-02-2014),PETE'S BROTHER (05-02-2014)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries

It is a fault and it's extremely immoral and like the Bible says, is detestable...

It promotes an un-natural moral behavior that negates the conduct of a universal moral law...

It relegates and opposes the purpose of creation...

It produces a negative impact in the minds of children as to what is the difference between man and woman...

It produces mental and psychological torments on the mind of those who are involved in such practices as they constantly struggle to come to terms with their true identity...

It promotes sexual violence, immorality, crime, promiscuity, and the spread of diseases such as AIDS, Gonorrhea, Cancer, etc...

It promotes un-natural sexual abuse on oneself...

It produces depression resulting in drug and alcohol abuse as well suicidal thoughts...

Last but not least, i's an abomination unto God...

Sin at the highest level...

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    It is a fault and it's extremely immoral and like the Bible says, is detestable...

It promotes an un-natural moral behavior that negates the conduct of a universal moral law...

It produces a negative impact in the minds of children as to what is the difference between man and woman...

It produces mental and psychological torments on the mind of those who are involved in such practices as they constantly struggle to come to terms with their true identity...

It promotes sexual violence, immorality, crime, promiscuity, and the spread of diseases such as AIDS, Gonorrhea, Cancer, etc...

It produces depression resulting in drug and alcohol abuse as well suicidal thoughts...

Aaah, the Bible....

Take it away, Jed....

29. Thanked Va Beach VH Fan for this KICKASS post:

Jesus Christ (05-02-2014)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    That was pretty lame...

I agree there are plenty of so called Christians who pick and choose the parts of the Bible (that they really don't understand) they want to in order to force their beliefs onto others...

But there are others who understand the Bible much more deeply than that and who are not hypocrites...

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

That was pretty lame...

I agree there are plenty of so called Christians who pick and choose the parts of the Bible (that they really don't understand) they want to in order to force their beliefs onto others...

But there are others who understand the Bible much more deeply than that and who are not hypocrites...

Jed said nothing about "his beliefs", he spoke verbatim from the Bible, did he not?

32. Thanked Va Beach VH Fan for this KICKASS post:

Jesus Christ (05-02-2014)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Thomas gospel of the infancy of Jesus is like the fucking Omen, he wanders around killing anyone that annoys him.

CHAP. II.

BESIDES this, the son of Anna the scribe was standing there with Joseph, and took a bough of a willow tree, and scattered the waters which Jesus had gathered into lakes.

2 But the boy Jesus seeing what he had done, became angry, and said to him, Thou fool, what harm did the lake do thee, that thou shouldest scatter the water?

3 Behold, now thou shalt wither as a tree, and shalt not bring forth either leaves, or branches, or fruit.

4 And immediately he became withered all over.

5 Then Jesus went away home. But the parents of the boy who was withered, lamenting the misfortune of his youth, took and carried him to Joseph, accusing him, and said, Why dost thou keep a son who is guilty of such actions?

6 Then Jesus at the request of all who were present did heal him, leaving only some small member to continue withered, that they might take warning.

7 ¶ Another time Jesus went forth into the street, and a boy running by, rushed upon his shoulder;

8 At which Jesus being angry, said to him, thou shalt go no farther.

9 And he instantly fell down dead:

10 Which when some persons saw, they said, Where was this boy born, that everything which he says presently cometh to pass?

11 Then the parents of the dead buy going to Joseph complained, saying, You are not fit to live with us, in our city, having such a boy as that:

12 Either teach him that he bless and not curse, or else depart hence with him, for he kills our children.

13 ¶ Then Joseph calling the boy Jesus by himself, instructed him saying, Why doest thou such things to injure the people so, that they hate us and prosecute us?

14 But Jesus replied, I know that what thou sayest is not of thyself, but for thy sake I will say nothing;

15 But they who have said these things to thee, shall suffer everlasting punishment.

16 And immediately they who had accused him became blind.

17 And all they who saw it were exceedingly afraid and confounded, and said concerning him, Whatsoever he saith, whether good or bad, immediately cometh to pass: and they were amazed.

18 And when they saw this action of Christ, Joseph arose, and plucked him by the ear, at which the boy was angry, and said to him, Be easy;

19 For if they seek for us, they shall not find us: thou hast done very imprudently.

20 Dost thou not know that I am thine? Trouble me no more.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

IT being the Bible!

35. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

PETE'S BROTHER (05-02-2014)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,529 Times in 1,999 Posts

So, it does all of the things the Bible itself does...

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

One quick question ELVIS.... Do you believe Santa Claus is real? Seriously. Answer this!

Then tell me if you believe in talking snakes, a man who can part a sea.... and my personal favorite... a person living inside of a whale from three days....
    Last edited by WARF; 05-02-2014 at 10:28 AM.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,853 Posts

tell me more...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    Jed said nothing about "his beliefs", he spoke verbatim from the Bible, did he not?
    I don't know if it was verbatim, but it was certainly out of context...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WARF View Post
    One quick question ELVIS.... Do you believe Santa Claus is real? Seriously. Answer this!

No...

Then tell me if you believe in talking snakes No, it was a serpent..., a man who can part a sea....Yes... and my personal favorite... a person living inside of a whale from three days....yes...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    tell me more...

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The 2nd verse of Dr. Suess says "Sam wouldn't eatith thy Ham or Eggs with either thy mouse or in thy house" Your point?

And hatred of people who don't follow your imaginary friend is more acceptable moral law?

It also controls over population

It's very simple, kids know the difference of their body parts just by looking down. How are kids impacted by hetero or homosexual relationships? Are they watching the actual sex acts?

That's ridiculous Dr. Elvis! Kids who are psychologically abused are abused from parents who treat them like shit or beat them up. How can love between two people of any sex hurt a child?

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!! I just saw two guys kissing on a bus stop, I think i'm gonna go rape someone now!!! Homos cause cancer HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

]It promotes un-natural sexual abuse on oneself...
    Where the fuck did you come up with that? I didn't know David Carradine and Michael Hutchance were gay!

And heterosexual people are not afffected by this??

[
    ]Last but not least, i's an abomination unto God...

It's good to know the execution of millions of Jews in Nazi Germany is a little lower on the totem pole..... lol

Praise JEEEEEEEEEEBUS!!!!!!

Here ya go Elvis, here's your ticket to the promise land! You earned it with all your unbridled love towards mankind!

Now go on...

Climb up the pearly gates to your master.....

The party is about to begin!!!

Last edited by WARF; 05-02-2014 at 11:05 AM.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

The party is about to begin!!!

Enjoy your selfishness, I guess...

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Enjoy your selfishness, I guess...
    Enjoy your neurological disorder! I mean, religion

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The 2nd verse of Dr. Suess says "Sam wouldn't eatith thy Ham or Eggs with either thy mouse or in thy house" Your point?

Green Eggs and Ham is a children's book and The Bible is the word of the one true living God...

And hatred of people who don't follow your imaginary friend is more acceptable moral law?

What hatred...that's in your mind...and there's nothing imaginary about it...

It also controls over population

No, it destroys the fabric of society...

How are kids impacted by hetero or homosexual relationships?

You're not too bright if you have to ask that...

Are they watching the actual sex acts?

Children are overwhelmed with pornography these days...

How can love between two people of any sex hurt a child?

Because children need proper guidance or they become what they see...

BHomos cause cancer HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Anal Cancer, HIV and Gay/Bisexual Men

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Enjoy your neurological disorder! I mean, religion
    I'm not religious...

See, that's another lie...

Religious people are worse than the Left / Right agenda people...

King of the Jews
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'm not religious...

See, that's another lie...

Religious people are worse than the Left / Right agenda people...
    It was religious people who nailed Me to a cross, Gregory.

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-14-2018 @ 03:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,690 Posts

So, E.......do you follow every single word of the bible as it's written?

Thread Information