Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Hey don't give up the day job, comedy isn't really your thing...

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

It's OK To Be Gay. Damn right! Von should have that on the back of the buggy.

Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-15-2014, 01:54 AM.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Hahaha...

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

What, no farts?
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's funnier just recreating what that scene would have sounded like in 'real life'.

Although I guess it's fair to assume that wookies fart quite a lot...

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Millennium Falcon Sighting Shocks Photographer

Matthew Myatt had to get his son to pinch him when he realised he had captured an image from the new Star Wars set in Berkshire.

A man has told Sky News he "fell off his seat" when he realised he had captured photos of the new Star Wars set while taking publicity shots of aeroplanes.

Matthew Myatt was taking stock photos for the flying school Airborne Aviation over Greenham Common near Newbury, Berkshire, on Tuesday.

But when he got home to load the images onto his computer he was amazed to see he had captured shots of a totally different type of aircraft - the Millennium Falcon.

Mr Myatt told Sky News he had noticed something "unusual" on the ground while working but had to get his "son to pinch him" and confirm what he thought it was.

His photo shows the partially constructed aircraft alongside an X-wing fighter, crane and other parts of a set. Mr Myatt said he could also see that trees and bushes had been planted on the common.

JJ Abrams has kept details of his film close to his chest

The former airfield was famous in the 1980s for the women's peace camp that sprang up around it in protest at the stationing of nuclear weapons on the site.

Director JJ Abrams has been filming Star Wars: Episode VII at Pinewood Studios in Buckinghamshire, Ireland and Abu Dhabi.

Mr Myatt said: "I grew up with Star Wars but this is something I never thought I'd see in real life. It was a real shocker."

He added that he is planning to go back to have a closer look.

The new film will see Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill return as Han Solo, Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker.

Ford had to have surgery on his left leg in June after breaking it on set.

The plot of Episode VII has been kept a secret but it takes place 30 years after the end of Return Of The Jedi.

The film is due for release in the UK in December 2015.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The title of the seventh film in the Star Wars franchise is announced on Twitter.

The title of the new Star Wars movie has been revealed as The Force Awakens.

The seventh instalment of the sci-fi saga is set about 30 years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi.

The film sees a new cast including Daisy Ridley and John Boyega joining original cast members Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher.

The announcement was made on the movie's final day of production at Pinewood Studios, just outside London.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens has been directed by J J Abrams, who successfully reinvigorated the Star Trek movie franchise in 2009, and is due to be released on 18 December 2015.

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Rumors of a teaser trailer before the end of the year, too.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Teaser trailer in select theaters this weekend. Hopefully online as well.

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Yup...online Friday

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The Ewoks are in training.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Ghey.

Same cheesy CGI, same cliches, same old "dark side" vs. "light side" plot.

Yeah, deffo ghey.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I'm not expecting a huge shift in plot, in fact, what drew me to Star Wars as a kid was the visual aspect. Lots of eye candy. The prequels, however, failed to deliver, for the most part. I'm doing my best to forget they exist. This trailer looks pretty good in my book.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
                                same old "dark side" vs. "light side" plot.
                                I know goodies baddies cliche cliche
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...