2014 NFL Regular Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 NFL Regular Season

One thing is certain, John Gruden is a complete moron and should never be allowed to coach again. I think he wants to slob all over Johnny "Footballs" cock or something. Really? You'd pick that halfwit First? Really?? I thought I was watching Champ Bailey profess his love of Ron Burgundy or something. Gruden makes Ray Lewis seem like a scholar...

LOL! Blake Bortles! Ha ha! The look on Manziel's face was priceless!

Comment

Holy shit! The Bills traded up, LOL!!

I'm guessing they're looking for a franchise receiver and get rid of Stevie Johnson...

Comment

Yup! Sammy Watkins, WR, and all around threat...

Comment

Watch the Broncos get Manziel and trade that fucker for a defensive tackle bust like Arron Donald.

Comment

Watch Gruden grope and sexually harass Manziel when he gets drafted - in the second round...

Comment

If Manznuts ends up in Dallas he'll be miserable there under Jason Garrett. Look at Tony Homo and what Garrett has done to him. Plus, if Manznuts is not a bust himself, he will not stay on the bench more than a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
                Yup! Sammy Watkins, WR, and all around threat...
                All around piece of shit. No one, I mean no one wants to play in Buffalo.

He's too small and will easily popped by any corner. He's a god damn liability

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                  All around piece of shit. No one, I mean no one wants to play in Buffalo.

Of course not! Though Ralf kicking it might improve the organizations day to day running...

He's too small and will easily popped by any corner. He's a god damn liability
                  I dunno, he's not tall but neither was Jerry Rice. They apparently were tossing off to his highlights. I dunno, I'd never have given up a 2015 1st for anyone...

Comment

Oh, that's funny, Nick! Comparing Watkins to Rice.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                      Oh, that's funny, Nick! Comparing Watkins to Rice.
                      Only height LOL! Rice actually had QB's throwing to him

Comment

Jeff Tuel! I share the same birthday as him.

Comment

Should I be glad I'm not a Browns fan?
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
                            Should I be glad I'm not a Browns fan?
                            I think so. Wonder how many LB's and DE's are gonna do the little rubbing the fingers shtick when they crush Manziel.

Comment

I fucking HATE that rubbing the fingers together shit. I hope he gets fucking crushed.

Gruden is a douche. He stayed true to form. Just like he does on MNF, he talked up every fucking player like they were the greatest ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X