X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
    If nothing else, what do you think of when you hear NE Patriots? Legacy fucked...
    The same shit I always think when it cums to the NFL: overpaid steroid mutant rapist/wife beaters/domestic violence potentials. Does not matter if the team is the Patriots or not. The NFL is today's modern gladiatorial sport filled to the fucking brim with corruption, greed, shame and more corruption. So Shrom Shady gets his balls deflated - not by his big-titty fuck-ugly wife (talk about corporate whores) - by having some ball boy patsy do his dirty work so he can say he "did no wrong." Fuck him. Fuck Bell-On-A-Dick, too for his lame-ass attempts to brush over this "why-in-the-fuck-who-fucking-cares-deflated-balls horsehit?

However much I hate the Seasucks with their own over-hyped NFL ghetto bourgeois brand of corporate loudmouths, I hope they lay waste to the pretty boy and his cocksucking lair of a "coach." I mean, removal of the pretty boy by way of ambulance. This only shows me that the NFL days are numbered. Thank fuck.

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      The same shit I always think when it cums to the NFL: overpaid steroid mutant rapist/wife beaters/domestic violence potentials. Does not matter if the team is the Patriots or not. The NFL is today's modern gladiatorial sport filled to the fucking brim with corruption, greed, shame and more corruption. So Shrom Shady gets his balls deflated - not by his big-titty fuck-ugly wife (talk about corporate whores) - by having some ball boy patsy do his dirty work so he can say he "did no wrong." Fuck him. Fuck Bell-On-A-Dick, too for his lame-ass attempts to brush over this "why-in-the-fuck-who-fucking-cares-deflated-balls horsehit?

However much I hate the Seasucks with their own over-hyped NFL ghetto bourgeois brand of corporate loudmouths, I hope they lay waste to the pretty boy and his cocksucking lair of a "coach." I mean, removal of the pretty boy by way of ambulance. This only shows me that the NFL days are numbered. Thank fuck.
      Almost a perfect post but NFL is far from done and Seasucks needs to be replaced with Cowboys..

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

If Jason Garrett has any common sense he would tell Ol' Man Jones to "suck it" get out of his contract and coach a real team where he can actually win. Cowboys are the Charlie Brown and Lucy of the NFL.

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Unfortunately, there are 5 more years of JJ and Garret coming...for better or worse

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Here's the real Bill Nye: https://sports.vice.com/article/bill...e=vicesportsfb

And if "Hoodie" had nothing to hide, why the 3 press conferences telling us how much he didn't do anything wrong. They deflated the balls, and their assholes. End of story. What should be done about it? I dunno. New England was winning that game no matter what and the balls weren't really a factor. But then, why do they have to be such assholes and not play by the rules?
            He had to hold 3 pressers because everyone gets their panties in a twist over the Patriots. That and this thing called the Super Bowl they are playing in. I think there is some urgency attached to this issue given there is a game and potential punishment (although I hear they will be exonerated) coming. I think the organization did a great job providing as much information as they could as soon as they could and updated when they had learned more. Now they are (more) guilty because they held 3 pressers? What is the right amount? 1, or 2? Unreal.

Also, I think there a couple of people covering this event. Do you really think other teams weren't videotaping other coaches and much worse when the Pats got caught? Please...They were probably the worst at it and they got punished...

I don't really like the Pats at all but I would have Belichek running my team any day
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Unfortunate for his career as a NFL head coach.

Cry baby Dez is leaving. Yeah for him.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

If Jones would stay of the field( never happen)..sign the checks , do interviews all day..let the coaches actually coach..he actually drafts well..

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Who cares? With Homely Homo as the QB and that idiot Witten as his "alternate" to Dez, the Cowgirls will continue to be an embarrassment to the NFL by themselves. They don't need OL' Man Jones for help. The only shit worse than the Cowboys are Cowboys fans; a congregation of Rethuglicon morons.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                    I just hope it means the League takes things like flat balls and corrupt referrees seriously next week. In my opinion, Brady shouldn't be there, but I'll settle for him being as humiliated as Peyton Manning was last year.
                    Brady shouldn't be there? On what basis? Man, people sure lose their shit over football. Suspend all basic freedoms and due process for those who appear to sully the great game of football.

How about looking to solve actual problems in society instead of looking to football to be the moral compass? Some proof of wrongdoing might be nice too.
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Shit, if being a "rethuglicon" is my worst characteristic..Im doing alright

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                        How about looking to solve actual problems in society instead of looking to football to be the moral compass?
                        You must smoke a lot of shitty weed.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Truth be known,I actually voted for OB 6 1/2 years ago

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Kristy
                            You must smoke a lot of shitty weed.
                            I don't know where football became the barometer of ethical behaviour...I missed the memo obviously.

So teams are allowed to adjust air pressure within a range, scuff the balls, wear them in...we also know that changes in temperature affect the psi...

We don't know if the refs actually did a proper job of checking or whether their equipment was functioning properly. The league is looking into all of this. How about some actual facts and a report on what happened first before making a judgement and punishment if any? I know its crazy talk...

And yet Tom and the hoodie should be thrown out of the Super Bowl?....have you all gone mad?
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I need to buy more latex clothing.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

So they didn't have the all-star game in Hawaii? What horseshit!

Comment

Working...