• Sep 2009

Imho
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• binnie
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2006

It's up there.

Personally, I think that 'Master Of Puppets' is their best tune, and the one which best represents all that they do. 'Sad But True' would be up there, too - what else sounds like that?
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
        Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

It's my fave.
        Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It was certainly my favorite when it first came out, because I played it loud and my parents bitched I told them it was "Christian rock", and if they didn't believe me, just listen to the lyrics.... right out of the bible. Or at least the bible via a Charlton Heston movie.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
            It was certainly my favorite when it first came out, because I played it loud and my parents bitched I told them it was "Christian rock", and if they didn't believe me, just listen to the lyrics.... right out of the bible. Or at least the bible via a Charlton Heston movie.
            I was threatened by the youth pastor of the church I used to go to when I was a teenager after showing his wife the lyrics to Lord Of This World by Black Sabbath. I showed her the lyrics and asked her what she thought of them and she said they were good. Then I told her who did the song and she had a shit fit.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

After Forever would have worked too.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...