Game of thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of thrones

Am sure there is a thread for this, well probably but I couldnt find it.

Is any one watching Game OF Thrones ?

Am a bit of an ambulance chaser when it comes to this show , I missed the first 3 series due to be battered with how good it was off people at work and being a stubborn bastid
    Any way am really in to it now Ive caught up with it and its pretty good I have to grudgingly admit.

The dwarf is class and gets all the best lines .
    fuck your fucking framing

I a huge fan! Best show since Sopranos and Breaking Bad.
    sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

The problem with this thread will be the spoiler factor.

Although the UK and US are in sync episode wise, it's on Sunday nights in the US but Monday nights in the UK.

Plus you get all those people who read the books jumping in...

Comment

Do what I did with breaking bad and walking dead ... Avoid like the plague until you've seen it .

Comment

Yeah I came into Breaking Bad at season 5 and GOT at season 3 I'm used to it.

Went to see Pompey at the cinema last week and taking the kids to a 12A thought I better check the IMDB parents guide.

Talk about spoilers, literally the last scene of the movie described without a warning.

Comment

Pompeii and spoilers ... Go figure
            Thought you were going for a gag but checked imdb and see what you mean .

Comment

I'm into the GOT. So what your saying is, you guys haven't seen the latest episode? The best was when...

Comment

I'll say this much. This season has taken some serious turns away from the books.
                That's ok with me because I like not knowing whats going to happen. The first two? Three? Seasons I was like "Ok hurry up and kill off 'What's his name'" cuz I knew the plot.
                They took some pretty big liberties this season. I just hope it doesn't stray to far into "Serial T.V. Writer Land"
                http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by lesfunk View Post
                  I just hope it doesn't stray to far into "Serial T.V. Writer Land"
                  As long as it's not on AMC and doesn't involve zombies, they should be fine.
                  My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

Yeah, but that "maggie" on Walking dead is a piece of ass
                    http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/49-th...l-blo?s=mobile

Some interesting GOT tidbits.

Comment

I wanted to read the books , but I like to read in bed and was worried if I nodded off some of the heftier volumes would knock me the fuck out

Comment

I read the Rolling Stone interviews with Kit Harrington (Jon Snow) and the author, George R.R. Martin. Got nothing from the one with Kit but talk of his hair and his diet. Martin seems like a fascinating fellow with a lot of interesting perspective on his books versus the shows. He said the red wedding was actually worse on TV than in his book, as the book didn't have Rob Stark's pregnant girlfriend get knifed in the tummy. He does seem to enjoy taking readers out of any sort of comfort zone, as in 'don't get too attached to anyone.'

Comment

Originally posted by DLR Bridge View Post
                            I read the Rolling Stone interviews with Kit Harrington (Jon Snow) and the author, George R.R. Martin. Got nothing from the one with Kit but talk of his hair and his diet. Martin seems like a fascinating fellow with a lot of interesting perspective on his books versus the shows. He said the red wedding was actually worse on TV than in his book, as the book didn't have Rob Stark's pregnant girlfriend get knifed in the tummy. He does seem to enjoy taking readers out of any sort of comfort zone, as in 'don't get too attached to anyone.'
                            I don't know about you but the defining thing about now being on the wrong side of 40 is that I find that I hardly ever find anything to give a fuck about that is said in interviews of sportsmen, rock stars and actors.

There is the odd one with some personality but writers, comedians and scientists are much more interesting to me.

There are a lot of quite dumb or at least bland actors out there and just as many himbos as bimbos.

Comment

Just... wow. Gruesome surprises a plenty last night, with the best and most unfortunately worst for last.

Comment

Working...
                              X