Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You have to be careful to avoid spoilers on GOT at the moment as apparently the web is full of them - I don't even watch the trailer for the next weeks show.

A little thing to note from episode 3 - watching magic tricks any movement that seems to serve no purpose often does. In good script writing the same can apply. I thought it was odd that the maester guy wouldn't know how long the longest winters were. seems like one of the first things you would learn when you got that gig. This guy doesn't and answers that he will go look it up since 'Maester Luwin kept a copy of every ravens scroll'. At that point Sniffmafinger is in shot and reacts.

It would seem like a decent chance that looking through the scrolls he finds evidence of dirty dealings by SLFinger.

Also people are claiming that's his dagger, the one associated with the assassination attempt on Branflake in this pic of Aryan.

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Good spot with the little finger glance , yeah you have to avoid the internet for crazy theories
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

The new credits are different it looks like the water is frozen around the wall ....... probably I don't know I like it but in a superficial way ........ I understand internal logic etc but I can't get my knickers in a twist when a show about dragons gets slated about how long it takes to travel places.
        It's pretty to look at and I steal it off the internet so to me it's worth every penny

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

So you have no opinion on the ass fingering thing?

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

It made me chuckle

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Stolen HBO script online...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Episode 4 had it's moments but it looks as though we are going to have to wait a while to get a solid answer on the whole finger plot line.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    Episode 4 had it's moments but it looks as though we are going to have to wait a while to get a solid answer on the whole finger plot line.

Think when he asked him if she liked it it was just banter

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

I thought it was obviously revealing when bran indicated he knew everything the finger had said , but fuck bran is a bit shit ..... he is like some stoner.
                      Arya is becoming very cool , and I wanna see someone photo shop a bit of blue paint on sir Davos to show he did the paintings...... it's a bit of ooooooh it must be true moment

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Really good episode this week, this shit must cost a fortune to make. The whole season has been class. If you can chill ya shit about all the how fast people travel when it suites and dont get all empire strikes back is good but return of the jedi is too far fetched on it.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Bran is the night king........ Ive convinced myself.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

So the special prostate massage knocked her up?

There are so many angry millennials on the internet who treat this franchise like it's a series of holy books who are moaning like fuck plus there apparently is a very accurate spoiler synopsis of the whole season out there which has proved to be correct so be careful reading too much about this weeks episode.

Why anyone would rather read bullet point spoilers of a series rather than just watch the fucking thing and enjoy it is bizarre to me.

When these idiots watch a movie do they fast forward to the end, watch the last 5 minutes and then go back to the start?

That said there were at least 4 silly plot holes in the last week but it's good enough fun. The explanation that just about works is that the Night King guy had a Bran style vision of him killing a dragon and bringing it back and so his actions were all setting up a trap.

Once you realize that Daenerys calling the dragons her children is exactly like a spinster calling her cats her children it changes the tone a bit. She's really not a very good actor either which is also something once you notice it, becomes distracting.

All in all it's all a lot more Hollywood movie than it used to be now it's less Martin, 7 guys go on a mission and the 6 main ones come back is not Ned Stark execution/red Wedding brutal at all.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

The only reason I know anything about GOT is from obtuse references on South Park. Apparently there are lots of penises flopping around and years of waiting for some dragons. Sounds gayer than Hells to me...
                              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                                The only reason I know anything about GOT is from obtuse references on South Park. Apparently there are lots of penises flopping around and years of waiting for some dragons. Sounds gayer than Hells to me...

Its tits and bush all the way bud ...not your thing really. As for dragons , loads of dragons ,more dragons than you can shake a magic stick at.

Comment

Working...