Clear All

download.jpgo-ROSE-LESLIE-570.jpg

Comment

From Robert downeys Facebook seemingly
      Pretty cool

image.jpg
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

The spoiler and shock thing confuses me since apparently this and the red wedding thing were in the books.

I've never read them but I'm guessing at least half that audience had...

Comment

Its weird a guy at work I talked to who has read the books says he got a shock , am guessing reading a book isnt as graphic as what happened . Plus books involve peoples imagination where as the show it was right there .

Comment

There have been enough changes so that they can hope the bad shit doesn't still happen but it always seems to.

Comment

GOT.jpgJimmy.jpg

Where's that confounded separated at birth thread? I think of Page every time I see this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
                Its weird a guy at work I talked to who has read the books says he got a shock , am guessing reading a book isnt as graphic as what happened . Plus books involve peoples imagination where as the show it was right there .
                I speak with a few "readers" myself. Word on the streets is that the Oberyn death isn't quite so important to the big picture in the book, so it seems likely that HBO made it a bigger deal than it was because they knew they could bait non-readers into a high impact "Holy Shit!!" moment.

Comment

Certainly did that , got a lot of people taking about it which is good publicity for the show

Comment

Season Finale... excellent!

Comment

Yeah , very good . Certainly makes you want to see the next series .

Comment

I knew the wee-man would make it. Sorry to see the hound go. Halfway thought my lovely red haired, green eyed lass might awake from a coma or something but sadly she's toast.

Comment

I'm not sure The Hound is gone - never showed him die and apparently it's not in the books at least at that point...

Comment

What was the deal with the mountain still living? Pretty sure that guy received a massive sword stab right through the chest and out the other side. I would think syphoning poison out of his ass would be a moot point.

The tree guy was cool. The fighting skeleton scene brought me way way back to watching the '60s Sinbad movies on TV on a Sunday afternoon.

The Tyrion - Tywin scene ended rather Godfather-esque.

The show is doing things that aren't in the books as well, apparently. Surprises for everyone, to an extent.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                              I'm not sure The Hound is gone - never showed him die and apparently it's not in the books at least at that point...
                              Yeah, all it takes is for some sympathetic farmer and his hot daughter to stroll by with horse and wagon, help him aboard, clean him up, feed him, nurse him back to health and give him some trim, and then be killed by him.

Comment

Originally posted by DLR Bridge View Post
                                The tree guy was cool.
                                Yoda?

Comment

Working...
                                X