X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thismusicsux
    Full On Cocktard
    • Oct 2012

05/13/1984 - Inglewood, CA @ The Forum

Van Halen live on May 13, 1984 at The Fabulous Forum in Inglewood, CA. This is a 2014 EQ/Remaster that helps get rid of some buzz in the right channel. Date: 5/13/1984 Location: Los Angeles, CA Venue: The Great Western Forum Opening band: The Velcros Source: Audience bootleg (Quality: A) 2014 Remaster Audio Bootleg Quality: […]
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Fantastic. Great way to head off to work on a Tuesday. Thanks for that!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

I bought this bootleg album (different artwork, naturally) in a tiny store in a Tokyo alley in '85... It was called "Mother's Day".....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I friggin' love the version of House Of Pain on this. Dave is actually nailing notes and the continuous jam at the end. Amazing.

Comment

• VAiN
          Use my hand, I won't look
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

They killed it here.. Dave sang the songs and everything.. Would be a great live album!
          Originally posted by wiseguy
          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• thismusicsux
            Full On Cocktard
            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            I bought this bootleg album (different artwork, naturally) in a tiny store in a Tokyo alley in '85... It was called "Mother's Day".....
            Nice! The show was pretty fresh when you bought it!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Found a pic of it online....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ace diamond
                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

I was @ that show!
                I went with my mother!
                Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ace diamond
                  I was @ that show!
                  I went with my mother!
                  My mother never took me to any concerts. I was overseas in June of 1984. I got out of the Navy in August. I flew home from the Philippines by way of Japan and Anchorage Alaska. 20 something hours on an airplane staring at a wall in front of me. I had to wear my dress white uniform. It was filthy by the time I got to San Diego. I had to have it cleaned to sign my discharge papers. I burned my working uniforms before I left Subic Bay at a getting out of the Navy party. I gave my ex my dress uniforms years later. She probably threw them in the trash. I only saw CVH outdoors. I saw Van Hagar at the Forum in the early 90s. They sucked. The opening act Baby Animals sucked even more. I saw Aerosmith at the Forum a few months later. Jackyl opened for them. They kicked ass. Aerosmith wasn't bad but they weren't great. They weren't fucked up for a change. Steven Tyler didn't even barf one time at that show. It was right after the L A riots so I got the fuck outta there as soon as the show was over. The Forum's not in the best part of town. Inglewood didn't have a best part of town back then. It was all bad.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...