X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    Is there any reference to his love for vermin?
    Nah... one song about that was enough.....

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

EVH and the Jacksons during the Victory Tour in 84. Ed was probably going "What in the hell am I doing here?" It cracks me up when he's not in the mix and motions to the soundman, some sound would be nice.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Mushroom
        Commando
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by fraroc
        Michael Jackson always had a fascination with military drills, and incorporated a lot of them into his dance sequences. I think that it really has something to do with Michael expressing his anger. Listen to the song They Don't Care about Us. The lyrics are about being in prison, but they also point to themes like betrayal, so many people think that the song was about the illuminati/new world order conspiracy shit, but it's plain to see that Michael wrote They Don't Care About Us as a way to express his anger and disappointment on how his own home country, the USA treated him and labeled him as some kind of crazy child molesting plastic surgery obsessed freak after what went down with the Chandlers.

Also, the song D.S is about DA Tom Sneddon who became the prosecutor in the 2005 trial and had a vendetta against Michael since day one.
        Hey no hard feelings kid, I was walking around at recess in 1983 with a boom box playing the Thriller cassette and beating your daddy's ass.

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Mushroom
          Hey no hard feelings kid, I was walking around at recess in 1983 with a boom box playing the Thriller cassette and beating your daddy's ass.
          In 83 I was overseas killing commies. They were hiding inside beer bottles.
          Last edited by cadaverdog; 05-21-2014, 05:18 AM.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Man I just cant get enough threads about a dead pedophile . Pity we couldnt have started it a long time ago

“Are you booing me for a Michael Jackson joke? This is a Van Halen audience, come on!”
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Every time I see the title to this thread in the new post column, I immediately imagine MJ doing Skid Row's Slave to the Grind. Only something like that would restore any interest in him.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

Working...