• Aug 2004

No, that is pussy. Here's a vid for old fucks like you, AARP member:

Comment

• Mushroom
      Commando
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
      In five years, those two highly intellectual teenage girls will think I'm a stud when I drive by in my Dodge Power Wagon...

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

So yeah, Jimmy Page on Jimmy Fallon. Fucking unbelievable. Two losers sharing the same stage - like page did with Plant some 40 years ago.

Comment

• SunisinuS
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • May 2010

I thought these two were on a dating site and were making an ad about their experiences...oh well...back to the supermarket for me....

Problem is....one on the left has a generic face and does not understand the word fuck...the one on the right has chimpmonk cheeks no license and bent teeth like a fat Appalachian who rolled too far west....sigh....Youth is wasted on the young. All I can say....was not a fat fuck with no tact or intelligence when i was young....so when they are old.....they leaned right into it.

Will be hard to tell the difference....in other news....Plagiarism suit started against stairway....as it should be....Zep knew how to be a pop band.
          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Are you high?

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Mushroom
              In five years, those two highly intellectual teenage girls will think I'm a stud when I drive by in my Dodge Power Wagon...

Hell yeah! Now that's what this thread needs!
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

My football coach drove a Power Wagon just about like that one. I remember one time someone boxed him in and he just touched bumpers, put it in low gear and shoved the car out of the way. LOL!
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                  Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

That's quite possibly the worst fucking list of music I've ever seen. In fact, it's so gay that Spammy looked at it and said, "Holy shit, that's a gay fucking music list!!"
                  Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Thought I'd throw this in. Not exactly chill-out music, but I'm damned pleased this group got back together with it's (somewhat) original line up intact. American Thighs and the Blow It Out Your Ass It's Veruca Salt EP (Best of luck finding that one, kids) played at a loud volume will not only blow the dust off of your ceiling fan, they will also spay and neuter your pet.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Maybe Chef is not as old as originally thought.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

What a fucking doucehbag.

"Yeah, I remastered the remastered of back when I first remastered when remastering was brought to me or some such shit. I didn't do this for the fans, fuck no, I did this to keep myself relevant. So be an idiot and go out and buy this shit at inflated prices. It's vinyl so even annoying hipsters will think it's cool."

How can anyone like this guy? He's pulling another con.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                          Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

What a fucking doucehbag.

"Yeah, I remastered the remastered of back when I first remastered when remastering was brought to me or some such shit. I didn't do this for the fans, fuck no, I did this to keep myself relevant. So be an idiot and go out and buy this shit at inflated prices. It's vinyl so even annoying hipsters will think it's cool."

How can anyone like this guy? He's pulling another con.
                          Call us when you accomplish something other than sucking dick for weed, and maybe we'll listen to your insane bullshit.
                          Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

Working...