Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

I'd love another muscle car, but for my circumstance the diesel landcruiser is far more practical.

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by ELVIS
      My SRT8 and every other SRT8 I have looked into or read about is not speed limited...
      This is actually true. Things like gravity and physics will limit your top end. They'll also keep you looking at the rear of my 5.0 as I blow your heavy 4-doors off.
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        The original Super Bees weren't well built.
        Oh that's bull crap too...

I had a 1970 383 4 speed Super Bee and terrorized the streets with it for ten years...

It was very well built and solidified my opinion on the superiority of Chrysler engineering...

Stop sounding like Dickforbrains...

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by VAiN
          This is actually true. Things like gravity and physics will limit your top end. They'll also keep you looking at the rear of my 5.0 as I blow your heavy 4-doors off.
          Don't run your mouth, bring it on...

Comment

• VAiN
            Use my hand, I won't look
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Don't run your mouth, bring it on...
            Someday I'll be driving through your state.. I'll keep an eye out. You still owe me that subway sammich from a couple of years ago.
            Originally posted by wiseguy
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Not a problem...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I had a 1970 383 4 speed Super Bee and terrorized the streets with it for ten years...

It was very well built and solidified my opinion on the superiority of Chrysler engineering...

Fuck you, faggy-pants! I was balls-out in a Hemi 300C today you pussy. I'm a fan of Chrysler engineering actually...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Nothing wrong with Chrysler engineering. They were the premier engineering automaker in the 1960's. The engines and drivetrains were fine. The rest of the car was built on the cheap to keep the costs down so daddy could buy one for junior to drive to school or take to college.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

They make some excellent stuff, the 3.6L Pentastar engine is a V6 class leader...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

These old Iacocca Chrysler ads crack me up. I remember waiting for the MTV premier of Van Halen's Jump video and before the video aired was a Chrysler minivan commercial. The revolutionary new vehicle. I never could figure out why they put that ad on MTV before a Van Halen video. Not exactly the mini van demographic.

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

The rest of the car was built on the cheap to keep the costs down so daddy could buy one for junior to drive to school or take to college.
                        Yeah, that's good...

I like bare bones cars, like the Road Runner...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Pretty much the only car that Chrysler marketed here in the last decade has been the PT Cruiser.

A guy across the road bought one and whenever I passed him it had that awkwardness of trying to get the right expression on your face when you walk past some poor unfortunate person who had a thalidomide kid. You don't want to look negative and make them feel worse but also anything positive just makes you look false.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

The Prowler was even worse. The design staff designed these modern retro cars and management managed to actually put them into production. Most ideas like that fortunately never make it past the concept car stage if they even make it that far.

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

The Prowler was even worse. The design staff designed these modern retro cars and management managed to actually put them into production. Most ideas like that fortunately never make it past the concept car stage if they even make it that far.
                              You must be cum drunk. The Prowler was badass, and still is. It still brings a premium price on the open market. The problem with the Prowler had nothing to do with looks. It was the fucking V6. They should have put a Hemi in it. They should have offered several versions, like they are doing with the Challenger. A Hellcat version of the Prowler would have set Chrysler apart from anyone else at that time. More than the Viper ever could have dreamed of doing.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Wow I've never seen one of those before.

Mad but cool...comparing it to the Cruiser thing I posted it shows that there is a fine line between stupid and clever.

Comment

Working...