X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    That was no experimentation - Ed went full on gay for Sam.
    Now he's moved on to beastiality. Ed cuddles and caresses that dog in a creepy way. You know something we probably are best not knowing is going on. I don't know what it is about them Hollywood hills but people go off the deep end when they spend too much time in that freaky deek vortex.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• 78/84 guy
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Apr 2005

It funny when I look at old photos of VH in the 80's with Dave, I mean you can hear the music come off the paper ! Then see stuff from the Hag era and think what the hell happened ??!! The only one that looked the same on the stage was Mike, Ed's playing suffered big time even if he thought it was good.........I don't get it. Oh yea I do. Dave was gone.

Comment

• thismusicsux
        Full On Cocktard
        • Oct 2012

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
        I'm surprised (not really, though) at some of the flack this project is getting. More stories about the beginning from people who were there. Sign me up. This bands early history is fascinating.
        yeah I think that Forbes article with some incorrect info (by the Forbes writer, Ruth) is throwing people a bit. I'm pretty sure the book author (Greg) knows just about as much about VH history as anyone...and he's interviewed some great people for the book (MA, Ted, Donn, etc).

Plus I think the period the book focuses on (1974-1978) will actually be pretty interesting. Getting more info on those early years while the band was trying to make it.

Comment

• katina
          Commando
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by ThatArtGuy
          I think that this book will actually be something special.
          Me too, I'm looking forward to buying the book.
          Last edited by katina; 06-01-2014, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

I'm looking forward to pics of Dave and Edwad's early dogs...

Not much has been released on the subject...

Open the Dog Vault !!!

Last edited by ELVIS; 06-01-2014, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                I'm looking forward to pics of Dave and Edwad's early dogs...

Not much has been released on the subject...

Open the Dog Vault !!!

Don't worry, I'm sure Dave will cover that in the next Roth Show episode...for 97 minutes straight.
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                  Don't worry, I'm sure Dave will cover that in the next Roth Show episode...for 97 minutes straight.
                  I want to hear colorful stories from the road. I hear Van Halen's former stage manager and Michael Anthony's bass tech Kevin Dugan is going to come out with a book. It's going to be based on his life on the road as a tech, roadie, and manager. He worked for VH and you know he's got some good stories to tell. He did say as far as drugs went, Fleetwood Mac made Van Halen look like a bunch of kids. LOL!

Dave prides himself on being a story teller. Well when he's on he's on but I think the Roth Show lacks for the same reason his radio show lacked. Dave going on and on about things nobody cares about. I'm expecting a Roth Show on orchid gardening next. Heaven forbid Dave gets into growing bonzai trees next. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz,

He just seems like a bored old dude with too much money and time on his hands.
                  Last edited by Nitro Express; 06-01-2014, 02:39 PM.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...