X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    I told you - once you go Miley you don't ever come back!
    Actually, they had a sale on Hanna Montana wigs in there. Apparently, it's a popular model for your Prison Wife, or in this case, "Thai Ladyboy".

Look, I told you already, the only bit of Miley I'm interested in is her tongue. But the rest of her? I don't know where it's been, but I think I have a pretty good idea. However, I bet she knows how to use that tongue REALLY well, so I'm willing to take a chance on that.

Cheers!

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

So Schepply IV and Body Louses Of The Moldy "Remastered" arrive this Monday at all your corporate Walmarts and welfare offices. Save your pennies from when your parents give you allowance for taking out the trash and picking up your rooms, cretins. Schepply IV may worth the remaster listen but only for one time - then destroy.

Comment

• Mushroom
        Commando
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
        So Schepply IV and Body Louses Of The Moldy "Remastered" arrive this Monday at all your corporate Walmarts and welfare offices. Save your pennies from when your parents give you allowance for taking out the trash and picking up your rooms, cretins. Schepply IV may worth the remaster listen but only for one time - then destroy.
        I can budget one less steak and lobster dinner to pay for this.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Yes, give that crook Page more of your parents money.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• SunisinuS
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • May 2010

rancour (ˈræŋkə) or rancor n 1. malicious resentfulness or hostility; spite [C14: fro

Originally posted by ashstralia
              Overall, I'm giving the review a 6.5. That's still a credit; just on the low side.

Apart from the usual psycho/sexual rage there were some funny bits. Not full on chortle though, more like a snicker. I awarded extra points for the research being reasonably well done. I deducted them for not correcting 'soporific'. Come on Kman, lift your game.
              It's because "she" is in "school" atm. It is being forced to write so it wrote something to please itself while it is being tested. Soon as summer comes around it will be as boring as always....or break ect. I do give it acknowledgement as it posts a crotch but I am sure on that same picture it's ass is not round and hangs down in that weird cut off line way. And no camel toe as you can see the beginnings of the pooch...or "the freshman 15" as we used to call chicks coming in and getting fat on bread at the Cafe'.
              Last edited by SunisinuS; 10-25-2014, 01:36 AM. Reason: When it gets to the next uplevel English Class unless the teacher is a dolt "she" will get about the same rating due to the natural rancour.
              Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                WARF said he moved and got sober???

WARF is down to drinking 80 Proof Wild Turkey instead of the 101 Proof Wild Turkey.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                  It's because "she" is in "school" atm. It is being forced to write so it wrote something to please itself while it is being tested. Soon as summer comes around it will be as boring as always....or break ect. I do give it acknowledgement as it posts a crotch but I am sure on that same picture it's ass is not round and hangs down in that weird cut off line way. And no camel toe as you can see the beginnings of the pooch...or "the freshman 15" as we used to call chicks coming in and getting fat on bread at the Cafe'.
                  If I didn't know any better I'd say you're "cyber bullying" me. Yet, you're the "victim" here.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • May 2010

If I didn't know any better I'd say you're "cyber bullying" me. Yet, you're the "victim" here.

Aww Dish it out, you can take it. Let's play!

*Your shtick is getting old.
                    Last edited by SunisinuS; 10-29-2014, 12:34 AM. Reason: Smooch! Even though your avatar is growing a pooch.....stretch marks on the boobs yet? For women of your age with class would not matter....your excuse?*
                    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Mushroom
                      Commando
                      • Jul 2009

My reviews of the latest releases:

Led Zep IV ("Runes"): did not buy because I am tired of Black Dog, Stairway..., and Rock and Roll.

Houses of the Holy: officially my favorite Zep record because the entire package gets my package excited. The record contains consistently high quality performances, writing, sound quality, atmosphere. It's sexy, sleek, and timeless, wire to wire. Now my concern for this expanded remaster is the instrumental versions that will encourage drunk karaoke masters to sing to Song Remains the Same, Over the Hills and Far Away, and No Quarter.
                      Last edited by Mushroom; 10-29-2014, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• ashstralia
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Feb 2004

Again I'm getting quoted out of context...

Hnh nnnhhhnhhh!

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mushroom
                          My reviews of the latest releases:

Houses of the Holy: officially my favorite Zep record because the entire package gets my package excited. The record contains consistently high quality performances, writing, sound quality, atmosphere. It's sexy, sleek, and timeless, wire to wire. Now my concern for this expanded remaster is the instrumental versions that will encourage drunk karaoke masters to sing to Song Remains the Same, Over the Hills and Far Away, and No Quarter.
                          What in the fuck is wrong with you? That record is one of the most bloated and pretentious pieces of shit ever to be recorded.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

What in the fuck is wrong with you? That record is one of the most bloated and pretentious pieces of shit ever to be recorded.
                            Truthfully, I like that album a great deal, mainly for the goofy tracks and the guitar work on "Song Remains The Same". But some of the shit on there...you'd need quaaludes, a bottle of Boone's Farm and a speedboat full of dope to speed up, let alone get through.

Plus, the naked kids on the cover make it somewhat questionable to use as an avatar.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                              Plus, the naked kids on the cover make it somewhat questionable to use as an avatar.
                              Ah yes, 'Mouses Of The Crowley' a.k.a "The pedophile album." One could say it was a dramatic shift from Scheppley's III album of bland Appalachian wannabe folk tunes with stories of rapist Vikings and psychopaths with shotguns thrown in. Now, correct if I'm wrong but this was also around the time of Plant's castration so he could "hit the high notes" when railing on about "bussels in hedge groves" or some shit. Also changed the image of Scheppley, too. For example, here they are circa 1970 about to "shake 'em on down:

And here they are (with manager Peter Grant) around the time of 1974 or whenever that piece of shit was recorded/released:

Wow. Just...wow. Plant's lyrics became even more inane only this time he pretty much abandoned his Hobbitville nonsense for tunes about Satan and finding bridges that James Brown burned a long time ago.

I hope you know you're all idiots for thinking Scheppley ever had any validity in the first place. Shame on you!
                              Last edited by Kristy; 10-30-2014, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Surprised I am that not one of you cretins mentioned 'Lez Zeppelin' - another Scheppley dog & pony act to capitalize on the name and propaganda. They are about as deadpan as a "tribute" act can get. What I found to be interesting is The Plagiarist himself called them "bloody good..especially the drummer. I'm always looking at drummers." Well, I have to agree about Lez's drummer - she plays better than that F A T Jason Bonham Sandwich ever could. Check them out:

Comment

Working...