Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

We don't need some high-falootin' scientifical guys with fancy meth lab coats fillin' our heads with intellectual mumbo jumbo.

We got all the wisdom we need right here:

Cheers!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Praise the South.......

While you can, because if idiot climate change deniers get their way, it will all be underwater soon.

The irony there, of course, is most climate change deniers live..... guess where?

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

I get all my brain thinkin' from Early. That motherfucker has a stone cold understanding of the whole world. And he knows Jesus. So I got that going for me.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Satan
            Praise the South.......

While you can, because if idiot climate change deniers get their way, it will all be underwater soon.

The irony there, of course, is most climate change deniers live..... guess where?

Those are LIES.

If the ice caps melt, I'll be just fine. As a matter of fact, I'll be looking at the beach from my front porch. Livin' on sponge cake, watchin the sun bake..all those tourists covered in oil.

So melt that shit all day long. I could care less. Now get out of our Redneck thread.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Praise the South.......

Sorry, Satan. I can't hear you OR that hippie song over the sound of Alligator Huntin'!

Cheers!

Comment

• Satan
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Uh, my neck is actually red.

So is the rest of me, for that matter!

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Praise the South.......

You know, if climate change bothers you that much, you COULD be doing something about it, instead of preaching to a couple of idiots on an internet message board.

Either put up or shut up, 'coz if I want people assaulting me with hypocritical values & morals, while doing ABSO-fuckin'-LUTELY nothing to help the situation, I'll go to church.

Cheers!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

I could care less about global warming. The summers and winters here are pretty much the same as they've been my whole life. And I know, that's a drop in the bucket compared to an eternal curve of what's gonna happen to this planet...

And guess what? I don't care one way or the other. I fucking love summer time. I LOVE IT. I wish my whole life would be summer time. Hotter than hell with twice the humidity as Vietnam. Bring that shit on and let me put the top down every time until we all go up in motherfucking smoke! It will be a hell of a ride.

Izzy - let's ride this fucker all the way down!!

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Like I told Mr. Presley, I've taken Hell completely off of coal-powered fires, I'm using dragon-flame and locally sourced geothermal energy, and the windmill farms are being built as we speak.

It's going to be warm down here anyway, because it's Hell, for fucks sake!

But I still feel better about it, because that's the kind of Devil I am.

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        I could care less about global warming. The summers and winters here are pretty much the same as they've been my whole life. And I know, that's a drop in the bucket compared to an eternal curve of what's gonna happen to this planet...

And guess what? I don't care one way or the other. I fucking love summer time. I LOVE IT. I wish my whole life would be summer time. Hotter than hell with twice the humidity as Vietnam. Bring that shit on and let me put the top down every time until we all go up in motherfucking smoke! It will be a hell of a ride.

Izzy - let's ride this fucker all the way down!!

Hey, I moved to the coast - I love the summer. AND I live up on a hill about 2 kilometres from the beaches.

It takes me 5 minutes to get in the car, drive to the beach & park.

With global warming, I'll just walk down the street! Nah, it won't be that much. The only damage will be on the property of those people who can afford houses right down by the beach.

I'm not gonna stop showering to save some rich motherfucker's villa. Fuck that shit!

Cheers!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

I'll believe in global warming the day they are paddling gondolas down the streets of New York City.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Like I told Mr. Presley, I've taken Hell completely off of coal-powered fires, I'm using dragon-flame and locally sourced geothermal energy, and the windmill farms are being built as we speak.

Ok, Ford. But in REALITY. It doesn't matter how much you dream about it. I mean what are you actually DOING IN REALITY?

'Coz what you do in fantasy doesn't really count, you know? Yeah, it's shocking. But that's how it works.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              I'll believe in global warming the day they are paddling gondolas down the streets of New York City.
                              They sing "O Sole Mio" in Venezia... they'll sing "It's Now or Never" in New York.

Cheers!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Windmills are for fags that want to feel better about themselves.

Now, having said that, I am all for every single alternative energy source. All of them. Any of them. I'll even spend money out of my own pocket to pay for them. But before I do, you had damn well better have an infrastructure built without the Welfare Cock paying for it. Until then, I'll keep on running my cars and my lawn mowers on gas. And I'll wish to hell that we didn't have ONE nuclear power plant polluting this planet with shit that you fags don't want us to shoot into space because you're scared that the shit will pollute our precious atmosphere.

Comment

Working...