Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Bring Flappo back! - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring Flappo back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
    I do believe I remember that. Seems like sesh posted an obit for a Hyman Roth a few years back. Wonder what ever happened to that weirdo..
    Didn't the Corleone family knock that motherfucker off?
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by WARF View Post
      Twona, you should get your 300 pound ass of the couch and go on the treadmill or something.... you're a super mod for site nobody gives a fuck about lol
      Couch? I haven't sat on my couch in months. I work too much.

And you were an admin and "founder" for a site no one gave a fuck about...so I'd say we're even.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
        Couch? I haven't sat on my couch in months. I work too much.

And you were an admin and "founder" for a site no one gave a fuck about...so I'd say we're even.
        We go days without turning on the TV here. Days. And I am still paying for digital cable with all the extra channels we almost never watch. I am an idiot.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

I canceled my DirecTV a year ago and put an antenna and amp in my attic. Works great, but by the time I wake up I only have enough time to catch the weather on the local news. Mostly to decide what vehicle I'm going to drive that day.

When the Sopranos ended I told myself I am not going to get hooked on any other shows that I have to watch every week. I finished Entourage, but then picked up SOA and still watch Survivor. I have Amazon Prime and watched the first season of the Americans during our wet and cool April and will catch up on the rest in the winter, or else on a rainy day when I'm not outside working on a Jeep or riding my bike. I'll take a couple hours to watch a movie here and there. I turn on my PS3 so infrequently that it always wants to update if I try to use the Amazon app or rent a movie from the PS store...by the time it updates I don't want to watch anything.

I am far enough along with my house that I had time to get back on the bike. I'm not interested in going 20 miles a day any more, but I'll go for a half-hour ride.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Bring Flappo back? Wtf for, so him, WARF, Elbow and all the other racist's can circle jerk each other while they troll together in an uber ghey pack talking about(and paying homage) to some hillbilly cousin-fucker who refers to himself as "The Goat"?

Pfft, yeah great. Let's bring him back....
            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

"Racist" has to be the most over blown, over used term in the world these days. What a bunch of politically correct pussies society is promoting. Pretty soon people will be getting executed for not believing in the correct religion, but hating certain individuals from certain races.

I prefer "Hater". I am a hater. As I have said over and over. I don't hate all of one race, but I hate some of every race. Including my own. If you dumbfucks must put a title on me, not to mention everything and everyone else you want to label, make it something that doesn't sound like you are just trying to save face by acting like you're above perfection.

Mark Cuban called all you fucks out, and he couldn't have been more accurate.

But I am a "hillbilly cousin-fucker".

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                "Racist" has to be the most over blown, over used term in the world these days. What a bunch of politically correct pussies society is promoting. Pretty soon people will be getting executed for not believing in the correct religion, but hating certain individuals from certain races.

I prefer "Hater". I am a hater. As I have said over and over. I don't hate all of one race, but I hate some of every race. Including my own. If you dumbfucks must put a title on me, not to mention everything and everyone else you want to label, make it something that doesn't sound like you are just trying to save face by acting like you're above perfection.

Ah, shaddup Von.

Don't you know that if you even say black, you're a racist?

You're not supposed to acknowledge the people OR the colour, for good measure.

Yes, the racists are those that acknowledge that some blacks may be creating problems that will eventually bring racism to a level that never occurred before. Those are the racists. Not the ones that pretend that black people don't exist. Those are tolerant people.

Cheers!

Comment

You see the article about people wanting the military 'copters renamed? Now Apache and Chinook are offensive...

Pops says back when the original Cherokee came out that AMC gave a bunch of 'em (and probably some money) to the wagonburners, and that the elders gave AMC the okay to use the name Cherokee. Not sure if they did the same when the Comanche was built.

Comment

I hate every last one of you... But wouldn't hesitate to sit down, buy you a beer and laugh it up over all this nonsense for a few hours!!
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

As I have said over and over. I don't hate all of one race, but I hate some of every race. Including my own.
                      For God's sake, please don't say this at the next Klan rally.

Comment

"If you're not like me, I don't like you"

Comment

"If you're not like me, I don't like you"
                          Man it's a good thing we're perfect.

Comment

Yeah, I feel bad for the rest of the schlumps!

Comment

Me too. Oh well, it's a burden we must shoulder. Carry on!

Comment

I used to... but I got over it. Fuck em...
                                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...
                                X