Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Bring Flappo back! - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring Flappo back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Angel View Post
    No shit! And it's super easy to find pictures of me on Google!
    If we get Flappo to popgear you, will you lobby for his reinstatement?

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
      If we get Flappo to popgear you, will you lobby for his reinstatement?

Cheers!
      I must warn you, Angel, this can only end in repeated pics of you being in the middle of the dreaded Black Cock Swarm! And god forbid that because somebody might do an online search of the words Angel and message boards and then somehow through the power of voodoo or Scientology they might figure out that that's you in the middle of said Black Cock Swarm, think it's real, not hire you for a job, burn your house down, kill your pets, and disconnect the cable from your grandmother's house! Or worse - they may not even know it ever happened. So choose wisely...
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
        I must warn you, Angel, this can only end in repeated pics of you being in the middle of the dreaded Black Cock Swarm! And god forbid that because somebody might do an online search of the words Angel and message boards and then somehow through the power of voodoo or Scientology they might figure out that that's you in the middle of said Black Cock Swarm, think it's real, not hire you for a job, burn your house down, kill your pets, and disconnect the cable from your grandmother's house! Or worse - they may not even know it ever happened. So choose wisely...
        Ah, c'mon... stop coating it in sugar. I'm sure there's a downside to Popgears. It can't be all unicorns & rainbows like you're painting it.

Cheers!

Comment

• This just in...we have breaking news that Sesh is on his way to flappo's house right now to broker a peace deal! Our roving Asian reporter, Ching Chong Ding Dong, snapped this photo moments ago of Sesh bearing gifts and obviously well prepared for the confrontation!

Comment

• Are those Dorothy's shoes?

Girlfriend, I'd KILL for a pair of ruby crystal slippers.

Sesh, you MUST tell me where you bought them.

Cheers!

Comment

• Where's the fucking ladder
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Originally posted by vandeleur View Post
                Where's the fucking ladder
                Sesh traded the ladder for the helmet. Or maybe it was for the leopard speedo. You can never be sure with Sesh...

Comment

Where's the fucking ladder
                  Told you he wouldn't lend it.

Cheers!

Comment

• In the subject of women topiary

The Brazilian is know for having nothing in the box yeah

Comment

In the subject of women topiary

The Brazilian is know for having nothing in the box yeah
                      Just as it should be. I mean, who wants to chew your way through all that crap? Unless it looks like a stepped on cabbage. Then you probably need a full fro.

Comment

Unless it looks like a stepped on cabbage.
                        Holy hell! Nigga, you have NOT just uttered The Phrase That Started It All. I KNOW you haven't. Hmmm hmmm. *does that neck from side to side thing*

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
                          Holy hell! Nigga, you have NOT just uttered The Phrase That Started It All. I KNOW you haven't. Hmmm hmmm. *does that neck from side to side thing*

Cheers!
                          The shot that was heard around the world, my nigga!!!

Comment

This just in...we have breaking news that Sesh is on his way to flappo's house right now to broker a peace deal! Our roving Asian reporter, Ching Chong Ding Dong, snapped this photo moments ago of Sesh bearing gifts and obviously well prepared for the confrontation!

Shit. Sesh says he's in Italy. If I didn't know better that looks more like Ibiza or one of the gay Barcelona beaches to me.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Yeah I had problems with the muff thread , to much 70's big hair

Comment

• I don't want a women who looks like she is getting a piggy back off bob Marley

Comment

Working...
                                X