X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
    C'mon Sesh, the guy's your neighbour. The bible clearly says, somewhere, I think, to Love Thy Neighbour.
    The unofficial addendum being "but don't get caught"...

As far as bringing Flappo back? Hopefully not without lawyers, guns and money. And a Valium-laced Mojito.
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

It's funny how a couple of photoshopped cock pics drove so many people crazy. Ok, a whole lot of cock pics, lol.

I still don't get the whole concept of "I posted it online but it's still my personal, private picture". I mean, you gotta know that if you post your pictures online, there's a pretty good chance somebody is gonna fuck around with 'em. And yes, the whole contacting family members and businesses and all that shit is waayyyyy off the reservation. But it wasn't too awfully long ago that most of us wouldn't be surprised if we logged in and saw our heads swapped onto Sammy being raped by a donkey. Ah, times change.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

All I know is that my pic was posted and I didn't ask for it to be taken down...while someone else's pic was posted, and they had it removed. Go figure.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Your pic was posted? You're like one of the most likable dudes here. And I don't mean that in a gay way. Unless you wanted me to mean it in a gay way. Are you coming on to me?

Anyway, the whole thing got blown out of proportion. And some of it was truly over the line. But the black cock swarm pic that set it all off? Was that really all that bad?

Comment

• ZahZoo
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I think twona and I both got our pics posted in sub-standard rookie popgear style during the hyman roth meltdown...
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

I do believe I remember that. Seems like sesh posted an obit for a Hyman Roth a few years back. Wonder what ever happened to that weirdo..

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

It showed back when ADKOT was released posted a couple of times then crawled back into it's hole...
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Did you save the Gar rant from Fans anywhere? That right there was some class A lunacy. I bet that dude wrote the whole thing in 45 seconds too, lol.

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I still have it in my inbox...
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                      I still have it in my inbox...
                      Send me that mofo when you have the time, please. It was hilarious. And kinda creepy, lol.

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Done!

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

It's funny how you can leave a site for a several months and it's still infested with faggotry and other nonsense.... lol

Delussionals of grandeur run amok in the minds of 20 people who still think this place is relevant... lol

If it wasn't for Kristy or Von Halen (maybe sesh too) there would be no reason to log in here.... all the fags that infested this place have fled to TCR and the only person who brought traffic was banned lol

Nobody gives a fuck about this place or even Dave for that matter..... you are livin' in a fantasy world lol

At least I am the star of a Van Halen video and café wha?.... you fags haven't got a free ticket or made a penny....

Nobody fucking cares about the front line or what a bunch of house sitters (unemployed) obese fuckers think about gun control....

Twona, you should get your 300 pound ass of the couch and go on the treadmill or something.... you're a super mod for site nobody gives a fuck about lol

BRING BACK FLAPPO!!! LET'S PARTY!!!!

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Don't forget where your free ticket came from. And Dave was the star of Cafe Wha...you were just the goofy looking guy in the crowd.
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                              Don't forget where your free ticket came from. And Dave was the star of Cafe Wha...you were just the goofy looking guy in the crowd.
                              Just be glad WARF didn't drag Wolfie off the stage and yell,"I want Mike fucking back!"
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                                Just be glad WARF didn't drag Wolfie off the stage and yell,"I want Mike fucking back!"
                                He should have.

Comment

Working...