• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
    No, I'm a follower of Jesus Christ...
    Exxon, nazi propaganda sites, 2 or 3 religious cults in just the last decade, survivalists, the gun lobby, ALL conspiracy theories even all those that disagree with each other which is most, big drug companies in the form of their vitamin offshoot corporations, out of tune guitars, and on and on.

It's undeniable you are definitely a follower.

You are a top class A #1 follower.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Hey, buy any more used up websites while on vacation ??

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

You know, with all that money you made peddling that garbage you threw together on itunes...

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I don't think warham's selling...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

He's smart...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Maybe your wife will give you an allowance for one?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Lets not get carried away here, he was delighted to get the shammy and bucket as a dowry, his Uncle is a very generous man who is respected across the whole swamp for his 'experience of electricity.'

Anyhoo I'm close to moving this to the donor's forum where it can join that other thread that someone started full of ELVIS zingers.

I just found out Flappo recently got banned from his beloved Joe Rogan forum after some 60 000 posts so obviously is not feeling too loved at the moment and I apologize for the poo picture earlier in the thread. To be honest it wasn't about him I just thought it was a funny pic.
                Last edited by Seshmeister; 07-17-2014, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Well, un-ban him then...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I bent over backwards last time and all that did was make things worse - going after peoples personal info away from the site to abuse them is not on. It scares posters away and this is meant to be idle fun.

Flappo has issues he's on about his 3rd cycle of Love-Hate-Love-Hate with me.

His hero Rogan has had to set lawyers on him now and I can't be bothered with that shit. Rogan is a public figure for whom stalker and weirdos are part of the deal, I'm just someone who offered to help keep this site as it was when the previous guy didn't want to do it any more.

With the new software it's literally 3 clicks on my phone to ban a user, 4 to also delete any posts they've made and that's as much effort as I wish to put into it.

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      I bent over backwards last time and all that did was make things worse - going after peoples personal info away from the site to abuse them is not on. It scares posters away and this is meant to be idle fun.

Flappo has issues he's on about his 3rd cycle of Love-Hate-Love-Hate with me.

His hero Rogan has had to set lawyers on him now and I can't be bothered with that shit. Rogan is a public figure for whom stalker and weirdos are part of the deal, I'm just someone who offered to help keep this site as it was when the previous guy didn't want to do it any more.

With the new software it's literally 3 clicks on my phone to ban a user, 4 to also delete any posts they've made and that's as much effort as I wish to put into it.
                      Fair enough, but if this is meant to be idle fun, why do you have an angry, bitter, pathetic manchild as a supermoderator, who snaps ate everyone who has a different opinion from him, constantly brings people's relatives & spouses into discussions & doesn't seem to do anything other than fight other members of the site?

He could do all that as a regular member.

Cheers!

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

This dump is run by committee now?
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                          Fair enough, but if this is meant to be idle fun, why do you have an angry, bitter, pathetic manchild as a supermoderator, who snaps ate everyone who has a different opinion from him, constantly brings people's relatives & spouses into discussions & doesn't seem to do anything other than fight other members of the site?

He could do all that as a regular member.

Cheers!
                          '
                          The same reason we tolerate fat, uneducated Portuguese man-bitch posters who have nothing to offer spam and ruin thread after thread with their redundant bullshit...

Go start your own site about wrestler-genitals if you don't like it, fatty...

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I didn't realize the thread was closed.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Neither did I

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Great now I need to open it again.

Comment

Working...