X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
    You see the article about people wanting the military 'copters renamed? Now Apache and Chinook are offensive...

Pops says back when the original Cherokee came out that AMC gave a bunch of 'em (and probably some money) to the wagonburners, and that the elders gave AMC the okay to use the name Cherokee. Not sure if they did the same when the Comanche was built.
    I haven't heard this. But did you know the chopper associated with 'Nam, the "Huey" is actually a UH-1 Iroquois?

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

I knew , as a rug rat I made millions of them kit models of them. How rock n roll
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
        I knew , as a rug rat I made millions of them kit models of them. How rock n roll
        When you say "rug rat," did you mean last week?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I think the Apaches should really be upset about this :

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The Cherokee should be outraged by the Europe song...
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Why does everyone want to Bing! Flappo Black? I have a mild form of dyslexia BTW...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                The Cherokee should be outraged by the Europe song...
                Oh fuck, humanity should be outraged by Europe in general...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                  "Racist" has to be the most over blown, over used term in the world these days. What a bunch of politically correct pussies society is promoting. Pretty soon people will be getting executed for not believing in the correct religion, but hating certain individuals from certain races.

I prefer "Hater". I am a hater. As I have said over and over. I don't hate all of one race, but I hate some of every race. Including my own. If you dumbfucks must put a title on me, not to mention everything and everyone else you want to label, make it something that doesn't sound like you are just trying to save face by acting like you're above perfection.

Mark Cuban called all you fucks out, and he couldn't have been more accurate.

But I am a "hillbilly cousin-fucker".
                  The word "racist" has been over used and abused so much in the last ten years that the word has lost it's shock value and meaning. Everyone is a racist now so being one is no longer special. Plus, I don't give a ratt's ass about words. Flame away. Actions are a different story.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    It's funny how a couple of photoshopped cock pics drove so many people crazy. Ok, a whole lot of cock pics, lol.

I still don't get the whole concept of "I posted it online but it's still my personal, private picture". I mean, you gotta know that if you post your pictures online, there's a pretty good chance somebody is gonna fuck around with 'em. And yes, the whole contacting family members and businesses and all that shit is waayyyyy off the reservation. But it wasn't too awfully long ago that most of us wouldn't be surprised if we logged in and saw our heads swapped onto Sammy being raped by a donkey. Ah, times change.
                    We still behaved better than Facebook.

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

I don't think the pictures were the issue. Messing in people's livelihood and private lives was the issue...and why asso flappo should remain banned permanently.
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                        I don't think the pictures were the issue. Messing in people's livelihood and private lives was the issue...and why asso flappo should remain banned permanently.
                        Ah, that was all blown out of proportion by the usual drama queens... it really wasn't THAT serious. Flappo may have crossed the line a few times, but he didn't do anything the other side didn't do.

I think it's just a case of Sesh being a bad neighbour. Shame, shame.

Cheers!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

It was clearly drama queens... kings, bishops, knights, court jesters and several pawns...

I disagree on your Sesh assessment... we could all use more neighbors like him!!
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                            It was clearly drama queens... kings, bishops, knights, court jesters and several pawns...

I disagree on your Sesh assessment... we could all use more neighbors like him!!
                            Do you?

Well, just try to borrow his lawnmower, see if he'll lend it to you. Or a ladder.

Not a hope.

Cheers!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                              How can someone on a message forum mess with your private life and livelihood? Did Flappo hack your bank account or physically stalk you in you hometown? Please. You just didn't like what he was posting. You took some dumb ass on the internet too seriously.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

What job needs both a ladder and a lawnmower ... You do get some people actual read these posts ima
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...