A disheartening thought....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A disheartening thought....

Have we just all turned into a huge bunch of losers?

Discuss.

Oh dear.

Nah... we're all still the interesting, eclectic bunch of knuckleheads we've always been... and getting better with age!!!
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

I really don't think so, but then again that's like asking a crazy person if they're crazy.
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
        Nah... we're all still the interesting, eclectic bunch of knuckleheads we've always been... and getting better with age!!!
        Well we went from trying to get over the morning after cocaine shakes and chasing pussy to organic vegetable gardening. I think Jesus likes us more now.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes View Post

Discuss.
          Yes.

No.

Maybe.

Ah, probably not.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Discuss.
            Who's we?
            Last edited by cadaverdog; 06-29-2014, 09:22 PM.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

Discuss.
              I hate the word loser although you do know one when you meet them.

I don't think most of us have but the thing I do rail against is the reactionary thing. When you see people here posting and they sound like the school teacher in a Twisted Sister video it's impossible not to tell them to look at themselves. I've seen posts here where people have been giving posters shit about having long hair or being Jewish and I have a problem with that because it's so stupid in the context of this website.
              Last edited by Seshmeister; 06-30-2014, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                When you see people here posting and they sound like the school teacher in a Twisted Sister video
                And they take this all so seriously too. Like their rants are gonna change anybody's opinions...give me a fucking break.
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Discuss.
                  I'm a wiener.
                  Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

I'm inclined to agree with the old bastard.

A friend lamented to me the end of the weekend. I responded by grabbing Monday by the throat.

It's all perception. You can invent your own reality.

Comment

Originally posted by ashstralia View Post
                      It's all perception. You can invent your own reality.
                      That's it... exactly.

This is a fan site for a guy who is a master at manipulating perception and creating interesting realities... though maybe not so real when you peel back the onion.

A world where nothing is taken seriously... especially one's self... all words are spoken tongue-in-cheek... sarcasm and innuendo are the foundation of deeper thought.

We can be both mighty warriors and gods of love... complex intellects or simpleton clowns... savvy globe trotters or home-bodies lounging in our Bunny-Jammies™ ...

We're here to celebrate life. This does not make us losers, but Champions... in our own delusions!!
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

I prefer ash and zah outlook , unless they were being sarcastic . In that case fuck em
                        Last edited by vandeleur; 06-30-2014, 10:25 AM.
                        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

no...
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by ashstralia View Post
                            You can invent your own reality.
                            ELVIS proves this daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                              I hate the word loser although you do know one when you meet them.
                              I think the dictionary describes "loser" as anybody that's not American.

Comment

Working...
                              X