• Dec 2003

My name's not Bud, Bud...

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
          Hey again folks,

Yes, I apologize - I should have spent a few extra moments clarifying exactly which Yankee Rose we were talking about, I apologize for any confusion I may have caused. Rest assured it was inadvertent on my part.
          Really no need to apologize but I thought with the Eat Em and Smile anniversary it was a thread dedicated to the song "Yankee Rose". Sadly I wish it was. I didn't know the person but it's never good to hear someone has passed on and left a family and children behind. That being said, good people who have passed on need to be honored and the friends they left behind need a place to say their condolences.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Susie Q
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
            She was a Roth Army legend and because of her I have made friends with many of the people who do/did post here, in real life! You included, Bob!

Funny as hell, didn't suffer fools gladly and she had a twisted sense of humor.........no wonder she was my pal!

She was a great parent, loyal daughter and caring friend..........class act all the way!

Rest well, Christine!
            Absolutely. I had the honor to meet her and it's heartbreaking and surreal to think she passed away. I'm here to support a fallen sister and to give comfort to those that knew her. Blessed be.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
            ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

We Are All Part Of The Roth Army Family Here.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• IceCreamBlondie
                Head Fluffer
                • Dec 2008

I am so sorry to hear of Christine's passing. I am at a loss for words....may she rest in peace.
                I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

• Sweet Irony
                  She's the Woman
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

It sounds like Christine got cheated out of a long life...Im so sorry for all that knew & loved her. I have to admit--I think I confused her with the other (original) YR--did I?? Well, good vibes to every Yankee Rose out there...wherever you are............
                  ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Yankee Rose was one of the original mods of this site. My condolences to her family and anyone else who knew this person.

This is horrible

Comment

• Susie Q
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                      Yankee Rose was one of the original mods of this site. My condolences to her family and anyone else who knew this person.

This is horrible
                      No Warfy...not that one. It was "candy girl" on this site, not the Original Yankees (aka twintwat, Diamond Mafia girl.)

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                      ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Sparkie has the details right in post #19 Candy Girl / YR, used to pm me with hopefull thoughts and best wishes and a chuckle or two out of the few pm's I have saved she is on the list and archived on my personal dvd's.

She would let on about her issues ( we would discuss general board commentary also), but she always worked out some way to make it all seem like just part of the deal and dealing is all we can do.

`I have never met any board members of the -Roth Communities- in person, not meeting this one has me questioning my behavior.

Peace and Love
                        Last edited by clarathecarrot; 07-21-2014, 04:14 AM.
                        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

Working...