X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • I8OU812
    Full On Cocktard
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Sweet Irony
    Hi I8! Im on the other side of the country, but I know there are at least 2 fans in the PNW!! Old fans. Really, really old.
    Have you been out there long?
    I've been out here for about a year. It's been great for the most part - no major heat waves like Texas, legal (and cheap) weed, great tech market, and if you can handle the no-sun winter, it's heaven on earth. How have you been, stranger???

Comment

• Sweet Irony
      She's the Woman
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

Ob la di, ob la da LIFE GOES ON....my friend!Just try to stick my toe in here from time to time...It sounds like youre happy & I like that!
      ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by I8OU812
        Shore duty, sadly. CTM - they never let me near those big floaty things.
        Being on one of those floaty things was the best part about being in the Navy. I got to live on an air conditioned yatch that took me to many cool places for two years. Food onboard ship wasn't bad either.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• I8OU812
          Full On Cocktard
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Sweet Irony
          Ob la di, ob la da LIFE GOES ON....my friend!Just try to stick my toe in here from time to time...It sounds like youre happy & I like that!
          Yeah! It's good to be happy. I was a very young mod of the DLR Army back then (I'm 31 now) and life has taken me all over kingdom come, but I'm enjoying life in Seattle. Yes, and visiting this site whenever I can

Comment

• I8OU812
            Full On Cocktard
            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            Being on one of those floaty things was the best part about being in the Navy. I got to live on an air conditioned yatch that took me to many cool places for two years. Food onboard ship wasn't bad either.
            I went TDY a lot, from Thule to Diego Garcia and back. I begged to go to sea, but the Navy had me go on "business trips"

Comment

Working...