Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

Yeah, I still reckon shitting here after being given front row v.i.p. to the cafe wha show is pretty low. But what the fuck would I know?

My values and yours may vary.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by WARF
      When the tides turned and sarge shitcanned them as they deserved they went to TCR!! LOL

The diehards of this site all cried and pissed their panties and left....

Sesh, bring back flappo and let's have fun again....

The people you didn't support quit and the people who still wanna post like flappo have been banned...

Just in case any casual reader believes any of the crap that a drunk WARF posts any more after his deluge of bullshit caused some ex mods here to move on, when he says the people who still wanna post like flappo have been banned, he actually means each of the aliases used by the one person who is banned.

That's kind of mental.

Anyhoo let the WARF old timers reunion commence...

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Just in case any casual reader believes any of the crap that a drunk WARF posts any more after his deluge of bullshit caused some ex mods here to move on, when he says the people who still wanna post like flappo have been banned, he actually means each of the aliases used by the one person who is banned.

That's kind of mental.

Anyhoo let the WARF old timers reunion commence...
        Actually, it was you not modding them again that caused them to move on, not Warf.

They weren't here to contribute to the site. They were here because power trip & ego. It's sad when one's life achievement is being a mod in a site, but at least one of them confirmed you that much. And I saw by your posts that you realised it.

Cheers!

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

They all strongly deny that and they did hang around for months but drifted off when the site just turned into weeks of infighting. There were lots of posts then but 16 people shouting abuse at each other all day isn't that much fun especially when people start posting photoshops of their enemy's family taken from FB.

If it were true they all left because they weren't mods any more then WARF is saying I can't run a site because I did what he wanted me to?

So basically it's either WARFs fault for driving them off or my fault for doing what WARF wished?

Not that it makes any sense to try and rationalize his rants.
          Last edited by Seshmeister; 07-23-2014, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

They all strongly deny that and they did hang around for months but drifted off when the site just turned into weeks of infighting. There were lots of posts then but 16 people shouting abuse at each other all day isn't that much fun especially when people start posting photoshops of their enemy's family taken from FB.

If it were true they all left because they weren't mods any more then WARF is saying I can't run a site because I did what he wanted me to?

So basically it's either WARFs fault for driving them off or my fault for doing what WARF wished?

Not that it makes any sense to try and rationalize his rants.
            Well, I wouldn't come right out & admit that, either. But at least one pretty much admitted that was only here because of the mod room & talking shit about posters in there.

I don't think it was anybody's fault. Warf's rants wouldn't've run them off if they were still modding. It was certainly not your fault. What else could you do? Mod them all again & pay the bills just so they could have a private playground?

I'll bet it was a hard decision, but one that will probably pay off in the end. It's been years since more than a dozen people have posted here regularly. This is nothing new. You haven't lost that many posters, but since there were so few to begin with, one "casualty" is very noticeable, let alone 5 or 6.

Still, hang on. In my opinion, you're steering the ship right. It's just that the Van Halen waters are pretty much deserted, these days. David Lee who? Oh, the old guy from the weird YouTube videos.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

And for those - yes, I know you shuldn't start a sentence with "and" but this informal writing, so bite me - saying that Warf's living in the past... aren't we all?

The glory days of this place are long gone. Most of the decent people left quite a while ago. Way before this prank we pulled over a year ago. Van Halen has had its closure, or the nearest to it that you can hope for. People move on, find new interests, new places, it's just basic life.

We're the ones who stayed behind in what was once a very promising small town, but these days it's mostly boarded up & whitewashed windows.

Let's just make the best of it. I can't speak for everybody & I certainly will not even try in this case, but the reason *I* stay in this one horse town is that I've grown attached to it. I know most of the people here & it's nice to come back to a place where everyone knows your name. I can act like a complete retard or a hateful jackass, no one will mind 'coz they know me. If I act like this somewhere else, I'll be crucified in no time.

Most of the problem here is that a lot of people, not just Warf, still make this site as some sort of a big deal & it's not. And that's ok. Not everything has to be a big deal. If we all just accept this for what it has become, we'll all be much better off at the end of the day.

End of heartfelt speech & I'll rip the spleen of anyone who points out a wrong word in this wall of text. That's MY joke. Git yer own!

Cheers!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

That was such a nice story... and he told it so well...
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

And solitaires the only game in town .......... You mock heartfelt , you poo poo on those that feel the need to vent .

Ima every day you fall from grace a little more , and not in a good way .
                  Can we have more , psychotic rants , more funny one liners and back to the slightly surreal responses where I have to re read the original post to grasp what you may or may not be alluding to .

Back in a mo am off to check your spelling
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

I blame Sesh! Now, what am I blaming you for this time? Because there's like way too many words in this thread to read and I get bored easily but somehow I know it's all your fault. Unless it's global warming, because that was a hoax invented by Ubama to take away my cars and guns.
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                      And solitaires the only game in town .......... You mock heartfelt , you poo poo on those that feel the need to vent .

Ima every day you fall from grace a little more , and not in a good way .
                      Can we have more , psychotic rants , more funny one liners and back to the slightly surreal responses where I have to re read the original post to grasp what you may or may not be alluding to .

Back in a mo am off to check your spelling
                      Look, a man needs to vent his feelings & emotions every now & then. Otherwise, he turns into a bitter loser arguing over every little thing on the internet & insulting other people's families in the process.

There is also the strong possibility of bottled up emotional charge increasing your gay cell count, causing all sorts of side effects like having a manstruation & ending upon your knees on a piss soaked truck stop restroom, sucking on strangers through a gloryhole, tears of rage & shame streaming down your face.

Now, I don't know about you, but I don't want THAT happening to me.

Is this surreal enough for you? Or too close to home?

Cheers!

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

To close to homo

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                          Well, I wouldn't come right out & admit that, either. But at least one pretty much admitted that was only here because of the mod room & talking shit about posters in there.
                          It's true that there was a point here under the old regime when there were more posts in the mod room than out of it.

There are very few now.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

And Donniep is slipping , this has to be the most words with out a boob pic in army history .

You think you can rely on a fellow . Surely he had to hand back his title of boob finder general

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              To close to homo
                              Four words, Vandy. Four very small, nearly monosyllabic words.

I'm not even gonna touch this one.

I'll just put on my smug hat & ride off into the sunset.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

It's true that there was a point here under the old regime when there were more posts in the mod room than out of it.

There are very few now.
                                They better not be about me. Even if they are about how incredibly smart, intelligent & beautiful I am.

I don't like people talking behind my back, shut up about buttsex, Donnie.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...