Sesh and Von

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post

You have 15 minutes to trim that hedge, pressure wash the house, clean the pool, mow the lawn & wash the car.
    Is that from "Gran Torino"?

Comment

Dat all brown peeple work. No do dat. Yu want stlay cat turn into din din, I yur guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
        Is that from "Gran Torino"?
        Nope. It's just how I, as an outsider, perceive American treatment of illegal immigrants.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
          Nope. It's just how I, as an outsider, perceive American treatment of illegal immigrants.

Cheers!
          Oh no, that's now how it is at all. Now we're sheltering them by the gazillions, giving them free food, free medical care and some idiots want them to have legal representation. I don't know why we don't just give em their own state, say some place like....Washington.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

I do not approve of this thread... it's a troll.
            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Who even knows what it was supposed to be about anymore?
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

I don't think any of the old staff are really all that interested in giving Warf a reach around for old time's sake...

Y'all should keep the Trannie talk in the proper forum... Show some decorum and class!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
                  . Show some decorum and class!!
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
                    Oh no, that's now how it is at all. Now we're sheltering them by the gazillions, giving them free food, free medical care and some idiots want them to have legal representation. I don't know why we don't just give em their own state, say some place like....Washington.
                    You mean that, when I go visit you, if for some misfortune I, say, get lost, I'll get food, medical care AND a lawyer so I can sue the fuck out of every major corporation in that shithole of a cuntry & all for FREE?

Dude. We gotta have a talk about where it's more convenient for me to somehow get lost & end up staying there.

Does all that work in Hawaii? 'Coz I could get me a sweet bachelor pad there. Then I'd be able to go to The South whenever I wanted & you could go to Hawaii whenever you wanted. And we could both go visit Zahzoo in the mountains whenever we wanted, too.

We gotta come up with a plan.

Cheers!

Comment

• Hawaii is a tough one... if you arrive by air they make you fill out forms and present ID for citizenship... plus you have to swear you ain't bringing in any fruit or live plants. They are hard-asses over contraband bananas and shit...

20 years ago today I was in Wailea on Maui marrying the most wonderful woman in the world...

Comment

• Paperwork? Questions? I can remember going to Hawaii when I was a little pip squeak. 1971 probably. They still had the Hawaiian girls on the tarmac hanging leis and kisses on you. The leis were real flowers too. Man. I ran around them because I didn't want to get kissed.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• It's an innovative culture that found a proper usage of coconut shells...

Comment

• Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                            WARF,

Is there any way you could set this up on Skype, so we can have a virtual circle jerk?
                            HA! HA!

Stay tuned guys.... there is gonna be some surprise visitors in the upcoming days.....

Only the legends.... and when I say legends I am talking about people who registered before 2004......

Comment

• Why is flappo already banned again? How are we supposed to bring back the original lineup if we ban the original lineup???

Comment

• I find it rather ironic all the people who were the diehard DEFENDERS of the Roth Army have all left the Roth Army for another message board....

But original mods such as flappo are BANNED.... for wanting to contribute......

BRING BACK FLAPPO!!! And I will bring back the rest of the traffic.....

Comment

Working...
                                X