Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Did The Russians or Russian Rebels Shoot Down a Malaysian Airliner?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,579 Times in 3,458 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    Then why take out a student loan to chase a degree in liberal studies ??

It's a dead end...

What are you gonna be, queen of the government social workers ??
    Dude, really? YOU'RE giving advice now?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

BTW, do you think the evil N-word should be banned ??
    Oh, okay. Why don't you walk up to a group of black guys and say it to them?

Or, how would it go in the closet case hole you live in in LA if a black guy walked down the street saying "I wanna fuck white girls!" You'd be the first one getting the noose, my little freedom of speech advocate, tough guy...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-20-2014 at 07:35 PM.

3. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

DLR Bridge (07-20-2014)

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 10:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 1,119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    Ima I got one
    Don't flatter yourself, Sesh is extremely easy to string along.

Just try denying the Moon landing, you'll have him for weeks.

Cheers!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

5. Thanked Anonymous for this KICKASS post:

PETE'S BROTHER (07-21-2014)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    These things run and run.

It seems to be very likely that it led to Pan Am 103.
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103
    It may have. But there's little question the Libyians were involved in 103. Whether the Iranians were is an open question. Just like the Beirut U.S. Marine barracks bombing led to Iran's inability to defeat the Iraqis in that shithole war they had in the 80's...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DLR Bridge View Post
    Cute. Sighting Go enjoy the rest of your day.
    Hahahaha...

C'mon dude...

The whole PC, anti-word campaign is a manipulative tool designed to keep people fighting over an issue that wouldn't even exist otherwise...

I have a right to un-polite speech and I exercise it as much as possible in order to keep freedom alive...

Stop being told what to think...

And you also have a nice day, sighting...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Wrongly not wrong.
    No, incorrectly would be correct...

Wrongly is used more appropriately to imply without justice or fairness...

9. Thanked ELVIS for this KICKASS post:

Anonymous (07-21-2014)

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:16 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,349 Times in 1,444 Posts

Hahahaha...

C'mon dude...

The whole PC, anti-word campaign is a manipulative tool designed to keep people fighting over an issue that wouldn't even exist otherwise...

I have a right to un-polite speech and I exercise it as much as possible in order to keep freedom alive...

Stop being told what to think...

And you also have a nice day, sighting...
    Yeah, I walked into that 'cite' one.

Look, take what I'm saying from a different angle. For example, you come here and spit the biblical verb with the intent of enlightening others, not to brag that you're better off for having found enlightenment, correct? Well, by recommending you take into consideration the repercussions of perpetuating the use of hateful words and demeaning sentiments (if you'll recall, I first came at you for your harsh assumptions, not your use of N) I'm in a sense, offering you a bit of enlightenment. No one wants to keep freedom from being alive, so say what you will when you must, but at least bare in mind, that there are more tactful, and intelligent ways of voicing your displeasure with something without the vitriolic rhetoric. Oh, and by the way, no one is telling me what to think, believe me.

Now... is there any official word on who the fuck shot this plane down yet??

11. Thanked DLR Bridge for this KICKASS post:

ELVIS (07-21-2014)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I hear you dude and I respect your thoughts...

I try to be entertaining and informative, and some of what I say is just schtick to get a rise out of people...

But I am a serious person and I've let some anger (righteous anger, I should say) out onto these boards...

I do know certain things are hurtful to some people, and for that I apologize...

I'm not a bad guy and I should be slower to react to some of the stuff I read...

Thanks dude...

13. Thanked ELVIS for this KICKASS post:

DLR Bridge (07-21-2014)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Not that I know of, but the western world seems adamant to pin it on Putin without a shred of evidence...

The globalists need a huge war to get bogged down in so they can borrow more money and keep it going...

Perpetual war seems to be the new global economy...

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-01-2020 @ 08:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,541 Posts

I try to be entertaining and informative, and some of what I say is just schtick to get a rise out of people...
    And they fall for it every time

16. 2 users say thank you to DONNIEP for this KICKASS post:

Anonymous (07-21-2014),ELVIS (07-21-2014)

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Man, that sucks. Pretty disturbing what this human Mr. Potato head has to say regarding treatment of the cite (sight )

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...-mh17.cnn.html

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    And they fall for it every time
    Because they're so smart and clever...

19. 2 users say thank you to ELVIS for this KICKASS post:

Anonymous (07-21-2014),DONNIEP (07-21-2014)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Man, that sucks. Pretty disturbing what this human Mr. Potato head has to say regarding treatment of the cite (sight )
    Kerry is turning into Doctor Death, just look at the guy...

He's pure evil...

Pure evil...

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 10:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 1,119 Posts

Yeah, I walked into that 'cite' one.
    I honestly didn't mean to cause you this much aggravation. It was just a throwaway joke.

But don't worry... they'll all get their comeuppance... eventually.

Cheers!

22. Thanked Anonymous for this KICKASS post:

DLR Bridge (07-21-2014)

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
    I honestly didn't mean to cause you this much aggravation. It was just a throwaway joke.

But don't worry... they'll all get their comeuppance... eventually.

Cheers!
    No aggravation. I genuinely booted that word. Some of these grammatical corrections smarten a guy up!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Photo evidence shows Ukraine regime delivering Buk missiles to troops

Media in West insist Russia delivered Buk systems to separatists...

Infowars

California Republican and House Foreign Affairs Chairman Ed Royce criticized the Obama administration for not sending weapons to the regime in Kyiv.

He said inaction by the administration has allowed Russian arms transfers to separatists in eastern Ukraine.

“Up until now, the administration has not really helped Ukraine on the ground so you’ve got this massive influx of Russian agents and Russian heavy weaponry and we haven’t done anything in response,” Royce said on CNN.

Royce said Russia has transferred tanks, rocket launchers and other military equipment to the separatists. He did not provide evidence of the transfer.

The regime in Kyiv has acted as the source for the allegations.

MH17 shoot down blame game

On Saturday the regime said it had proof that Russia provided the surface-to-air missile system that shot down MH17.

According to The New York Times:

At a news conference in Kiev, Vitaly Nayda, the head of counterintelligence for the Ukrainian State Security Service, displayed photographs that he said showed the three Buk-M1 missile systems on the road to the Russian border.

Nayda’s accusation is countered by an Associated Press report from July that contains a photograph showing the Ukranian military deliveirng Buk antiaircraft launchers in Sloviansk, a city in the Donetsk Oblast where separatists are opposing the Kyiv regime.

Ukrainian government forces maneuver antiaircraft missile launchers Buk as they are transported north-west from Slavyansk, eastern Ukraine Friday, July 4, 2014.

Ukrainian officials and the corporate media are now claiming Russia has covertly moved Buk launchers out of easter Ukraine.

“Three missile launchers trespassed the Ukraine border on July 18,” said Nayda from Kyiv.

He said Russian military officers accompanied the units as they moved across the border.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Ukrainian forces win more ground in eastern Ukraine

KIEV, Ukraine -- Fighting in eastern Ukraine left at least nine Ukrainian soldiers dead Friday, as government troops pressed their offensive against pro-Russian insurgents using heavy artillery and combat jets and prospects of a truce appeared dim.

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko said Ukraine was ready to conduct another round of talks between representatives from Ukraine, Russia and the rebels on Saturday, but didn't name their venue. Two previous rounds of such negotiations held during a 10-day cease-fire have yielded no visible progress, but they brought the warring parties together for the first time.

Moscow strongly pushed for extending the truce and holding more talks in an apparent hope to negotiate a settlement that would allow it to secure a degree of influence over the neighbour. The continuing fighting is putting more pressure on Russian President Vladimir Putin, who has been facing increasingly angry nationalist demands to send troops to help the insurgency -- a move that would inevitably trigger crippling Western sanctions.

Ukraine's National Security Council chief Andriy Parubiy said Friday that Russia was massing troops near the Ukrainian border and claimed that it let insurgents attack the Ukrainian border posts from its side. The statements could not be independently verified.

The two neighbours, who share a 2,000-kilometre (1,250-mile) border that is unmarked and unguarded outside of a few checkpoints, have been trading claims and counterclaims ever since Ukraine began fighting pro-Russia separatists in April.

The government said nine troops were killed and 13 others were wounded in Friday's fighting in the east, according to the Interfax news agency. It did not elaborate on where or how the deaths occurred.

Valentyn Nalyvaychenko, the head of Ukraine's SBU security service, told journalists that over the past four days 20 Russian tanks or armoured vehicles had illegally crossed the border to take part in the insurgency.

Ukraine says Russia is arming and supporting the separatists, a charge that Russia denies. For its part, Moscow has repeatedly accused Ukrainian troops of firing shells that landed on the Russian side and on one occasion last month hit a Russian border post, wounding one customs officer. Russian border guards said 10 artillery shells flew from the Ukrainian side Friday, but no one was injured.

It is nearly impossible to prove or dispel the claims from the opposing sides, since the fighting consists of intermittent clashes between small units with no fixed front line and it is deadly dangerous for journalists and other observers to travel around. Five journalists have been killed covering the conflict and several teams of observers from the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe have been kidnapped by rebels.

Russia has proposed hosting both OSCE observers and Ukrainian officers at its border checkpoints to prove it wasn't fueling the mutiny.

The Russian Foreign Ministry on Friday accused Poroshenko's government of dragging its feet on holding another round of negotiations to resume a truce and accused it of using cluster munitions against civilians.

Parubiy said government forces were attacking rebel positions in eastern Ukraine with artillery and planes and that 17 villages had been recaptured since a unilateral cease-fire expired Monday. He said Ukrainian forces now controlled 23 of the 36 local regions within the Donetsk and Luhansk provinces that have declared independence.

Andrei Purgin of the separatist Donetsk People's Republic dismissed the government's report.

"Maybe they occupied 17 villages of some sort, but there wasn't a single militia fighter there," he said.

Insurgents in Luhansk said Friday they have killed 125 Ukrainian troops, destroyed nine armoured vehicles and downed three combat aircraft since Wednesday.

Both sides' claims of enemy losses have proven exaggerated in the past, however.

Friday's fighting centred on the outskirts of Slovyansk, a city in the Donetsk region that has been a key flashpoint in the fighting. The military reported to Poroshenko that they flushed the insurgents out of Mykolaivka on the outskirts of Slovyansk, capturing 50 of them.

Rebels also shelled the Donetsk airport overnight, and an AP reporter who visited the site saw a radar or communications tower there still burning Friday.

The mutiny in eastern Ukraine, which erupted in mid-April after the ouster of the nation's pro-Moscow president and the subsequent Russia's annexation of Crimea, has killed more than 400 people, according to the United Nations.

The crisis in Ukraine has strained ties between Russia and the West to a degree unseen since the Cold War, prompting NATO to consider long-term responses to Moscow's apparent new willingness to flex its military might.

To that end, NATO and Russia both launched navy exercises Friday in the Black Sea.

NATO's drills in the western part of the Black Sea just a few hundred miles from Ukraine's coast involve ships from the U.S., Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Turkey. They were to continue until July 13.

Russia's Black Sea Fleet fielded about 20 ships and more than 20 aircraft for its manoeuvrs, which included missile launches at practice targets.

Last edited by ELVIS; 07-21-2014 at 09:53 AM.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    Was this the dramatic one that ended with tranny porn ?
    there is one that doesn't?

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I try to be entertaining and informative,

Quote King™
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-08-2020 @ 05:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    You forgot the dick swinging guy flashing the peace symbols. That thing fucking cracks me up.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VetteLS5 View Post
    You forgot the dick swinging guy flashing the peace symbols. That thing fucking cracks me up.
    ask von or twona or some one to add it

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

31. Thanked PETE'S BROTHER for this KICKASS post:

vandeleur (07-21-2014)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,062 Posts

Blog Entries
    More boring trolling from Dumbellvis.

33. Thanked Kristy for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (07-21-2014)

Quote King™
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Hmmm...

I wouldn't trust it...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

It's becoming fairly obvious that Russian leaning Seperatists fighting the Ukrainian military mistook it for a Ukrainian Air Force transport plane like an AN124...

Quote King™
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    It's becoming fairly obvious that Russian leaning Seperatists fighting the Ukrainian military mistook it for a Ukrainian Air Force transport plane like an AN124...
    Yeah. Not sure if this is horseshit or not, but ran into somebody today who swears they saw a news story claiming that some (lucky) shmuck was originally booked on both Malaysian Air flights and somehow managed to miss them.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Not that I know of, but the western world seems adamant to pin it on Putin without a shred of evidence...

There's much evidence but it's not really being pinned on Putin, because no one wanted to shoot down an airliner least of all Putin. But his boys in the Ukraine fighting the gov'ts forces there almost certainly did it on accident...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Media in West insist Russia delivered Buk systems to separatists...

Infowars

California Republican and House Foreign Affairs Chairman Ed Royce criticized the Obama administration for not sending weapons to the regime in Kyiv.

He said inaction by the administration has allowed Russian arms transfers to separatists in eastern Ukraine.

“Up until now, the administration has not really helped Ukraine on the ground so you’ve got this massive influx of Russian agents and Russian heavy weaponry and we haven’t done anything in response,” Royce said on CNN.

Royce said Russia has transferred tanks, rocket launchers and other military equipment to the separatists. He did not provide evidence of the transfer.

The regime in Kyiv has acted as the source for the allegations.

MH17 shoot down blame game

On Saturday the regime said it had proof that Russia provided the surface-to-air missile system that shot down MH17.

According to The New York Times:

At a news conference in Kiev, Vitaly Nayda, the head of counterintelligence for the Ukrainian State Security Service, displayed photographs that he said showed the three Buk-M1 missile systems on the road to the Russian border.

Nayda’s accusation is countered by an Associated Press report from July that contains a photograph showing the Ukranian military deliveirng Buk antiaircraft launchers in Sloviansk, a city in the Donetsk Oblast where separatists are opposing the Kyiv regime.

Ukrainian government forces maneuver antiaircraft missile launchers Buk as they are transported north-west from Slavyansk, eastern Ukraine Friday, July 4, 2014.

Ukrainian officials and the corporate media are now claiming Russia has covertly moved Buk launchers out of easter Ukraine.

“Three missile launchers trespassed the Ukraine border on July 18,” said Nayda from Kyiv.

He said Russian military officers accompanied the units as they moved across the border.

Um, did you use to make fun of Ford for posting Russian govt propaganda masquerading as news through RT, hypowit?

41. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

Kristy (07-23-2014)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:50 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,014 Times in 3,249 Posts

Blog Entries
    Experience in electricity?

That's a killer line for any resume in Lousiana I guess.

I would have thought your main skill was knowing how long you had before the lights change...

Who loves ya baby? Stay calm bitch. I's just cleaning your wind shield.

King of the Jews
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-01-2024 @ 08:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah. Not sure if this is horseshit or not, but ran into somebody today who swears they saw a news story claiming that some (lucky) shmuck was originally booked on both Malaysian Air flights and somehow managed to miss them.
    Yes, I've heard some serious prayers of thanks from that guy lately. Which is even more remarkable considering he's Muslim.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:19 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,397 Times in 6,054 Posts

No, incorrectly would be correct...

Wrongly is used more appropriately to imply without justice or fairness...
    Baby steps...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah, for everyone one of those, there is someone that wasn't supposed to be there. A stewardess agreed to a last minute shift change and wasn't scheduled to be on NH17. She was...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Um, did you use to make fun of Ford for posting Russian govt propaganda masquerading as news through RT, hypowit?
    Just because I share a story doesn't mean I endorse it or believe it to be true...

It's all bullshit if you ask me...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Baby steps...
    Yes, I know how babies like you walk...

Two wrongs don't equal a right...

You should have breast milk in that bottle instead of Vodka...

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What are you wittering on about?

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    That you're a big baby ??

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

51. 3 users say thank you to Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Angel (07-23-2014),Nickdfresh (07-23-2014),vandeleur (07-22-2014)

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Dude, this place will completely dry up when I'm gone...

I'm the Man...

I'm the entertainment...

Without me, all that's left is a handful of people who continue to worship the 3/4 shadow of Van Halen, of whom have never set foot in this place...

So, whatever...

Thread Information