Did The Russians or Russian Rebels Shoot Down a Malaysian Airliner?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VetteLS5
    Commando
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
    ticket to pittsburgh....
    I prefer pickets to titsburgh

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      Putin just has to run the clock out. It won't be long before these gangsters put into power by the US State Department start infighting and someone takes the government down again. We will see what fills the new void. I'm sure there will be lot's of juicy payback. Clearly the whole mess was bait to try and lure Russia into invading the Ukraine so the US could respond.

Interesting the US State Department is full of dual Israeli citizens like Victoria Nuland. Interesting many of the oligarchs in power in the Ukraine are Jewish. Interesting dual Israeli citizens in Canada being interviewed said they were going over to the Ukraine to join Right Sector. Interesting Israel is probably pissed at Putin since he was influential in stopping a US invasion of Syria. Interesting the US State Department seems to have a pro Israel agenda. Nice to use US resources and blood to fight your enemies.

Would Israel have a motive to down an airliner? Would they do it? Look to Gaza and ask yourself.

It's THE JEEEEEWWWWWWWSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        Speaking of cars, I'm thinking about getting a new one come this fall once my lease is up on my Mooseabu. I leaning towards going all out SUV yuppie.
        Lame. Get a Jeep Wrangler.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          It's THE JEEEEEWWWWWWWSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Stay away from the Korean made SUV's. They are shit. The Toyotas and Nissans are pretty decent. I hear the Ford products have gotten better.
            Oh Chricky fuck! Like you know! Hyundai and even their bastard nephew Kia are putting out excellent products that rival Toyota. The Rav4 is a bore that is recycled with a cheesy update and Nissans are spotty at best, though the Rogue is decent. The Honda CRV is probably the all around class winner. But you might as well buy it for the sky high resale value...

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Stay away from the Korean made SUV's.
              Stay away from ALL SUV's unless you live on a fucking farm.

They have no place as urban vehicles.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                Stay away from ALL SUV's unless you live on a fucking farm.

They have no place as urban vehicles.
                Try living in a city where Kristy lives that gets a ton of snow. Also you might want to go on a camping/fishing trip where you need the traction and clearance. Also most SUV's are pretty poor farm vehicles. They aren't built tough enough.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Oh Chricky fuck! Like you know! Hyundai and even their bastard nephew Kia are putting out excellent products that rival Toyota. The Rav4 is a bore that is recycled with a cheesy update and Nissans are spotty at best, though the Rogue is decent. The Honda CRV is probably the all around class winner. But you might as well buy it for the sky high resale value...
                  The new Hondas are shit. Where do you get your information from? I get mine from people who actually work on cars for a living.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Oh Chricky! Like you know!

You're the guy who says combustion is inefficient...

I doubt you know which end of a screwdriver to use...

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Lame. Get a Jeep Wrangler.
                      Fuck you borderline boy, I buy what I wanna.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Fuck you borderline boy, I buy what I wanna.
                        You want it? Go and get it. Period.
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Um, have to wait until the end of the year, Walmart shopper.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            Oh Chricky! Like you know!

You're the guy who says combustion is inefficient...

I doubt you know which end of a screwdriver to use...
                            Internal combustion engines are inefficient. Most the energy is lost in the form of heat. They have become more efficient but the thing is, they are cheap and reliable. Oh I'm sure we could have something better by now if the oil companies didn't buy and shelve new technologies. Even Telsa ran into opposition trying to sell their electric cars. The truth of the matter is the powers that be want to keep us on oil.

I'm sorry but nothing right now is going to substitute a gasoline engine at minus 20 F for getting a vehicle around in the Wyoming winter and yes I need the big SUV with the big tires. I'm not going to pull a dual axle snowmobile trailer with an electric golf cart. Oh and my snowmobiles are very inefficient too. They burn lots of fuel but I run Lucas synthetic oil in them so they run pretty clean.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • May 2010

Internal combustion engines are inefficient. Most the energy is lost in the form of heat. They have become more efficient but the thing is, they are cheap and reliable. Oh I'm sure we could have something better by now if the oil companies didn't buy and shelve new technologies. Even Telsa ran into opposition trying to sell their electric cars. The truth of the matter is the powers that be want to keep us on oil.

I'm sorry but nothing right now is going to substitute a gasoline engine at minus 20 F for getting a vehicle around in the Wyoming winter and yes I need the big SUV with the big tires. I'm not going to pull a dual axle snowmobile trailer with an electric golf cart. Oh and my snowmobiles are very inefficient too. They burn lots of fuel but I run Lucas synthetic oil in them so they run pretty clean.

I am confused with the point of your post.*

Last edited by SunisinuS; 07-24-2014, 12:44 AM. Reason: * seems pretty efficient.
                              Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Cook lunch while you sled.

Comment

Working...