Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Did The Russians or Russian Rebels Shoot Down a Malaysian Airliner?

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm not saying 93 didn't crash...but I've always had a problem with there being almost nothing left. Same with the Pentagon. Now I can understand that a lot of stuff gets blown into real little pieces. But the engines? Those fuckers are huge. And you sure didn't see any gigantic landing gear, like in the Ukraine picture.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That's not on topic your just using this tragedy to gain weight to another argument .
    fuck your fucking framing

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm with you on this, Elvis. Flight 93 looks to have been obliterated, rather than crash landed.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    On topic , one of the toon fans john alder had never missed a game since 1973.
    Proper fan .

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    That's not on topic your just using this tragedy to gain weight to another argument .
    That's quite perspicacious of you, Vander. But unfortunately, E. is not the worse offender.

Just you wait until there's another shooting in a school, they'll all flock here with a massive hard on about how gun control/open carry could've avoided this tragedy.

Bookmark this post & refer to it when it happens.

Cheers!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DLR Bridge View Post
    I'm with you on this, Elvis. Flight 93 looks to have been obliterated, rather than crash landed.
    My theory is they blew a hole in the ground using either a missile or just conventional explosives and landed the plane elsewhere, if there actually was a flight 93...

Then built a nice propaganda memorial...

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    I'm not saying 93 didn't crash...but I've always had a problem with there being almost nothing left. Same with the Pentagon. Now I can understand that a lot of stuff gets blown into real little pieces. But the engines? Those fuckers are huge. And you sure didn't see any gigantic landing gear, like in the Ukraine picture.
    I've recently started watching, but haven't finished yet, a movie on Netflix called 911-In Plane Site from '04. It really is quite an eye opener, especially regarding the Pentagon, so far. The images of the small hole in the Pentagon with absolutely no marks where wings would (should) have hit is a bit disconcerting.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Not the wings, the engines made of titanium...

The engines would still be there...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    My theory is they blew a hole in the ground using either a missile or just conventional explosives and landed the plane elsewhere, if there actually was a flight 93...

Then built a nice propaganda memorial...

Worse yet, they actually named a high school in Federal Way after the fictional character "Todd Beamer".

No, I'm not kidding........
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
    That's quite perspicacious of you, Vander. But unfortunately, E. is not the worse offender.

Just you wait until there's another shooting in a school, they'll all flock here with a massive hard on about how gun control/open carry could've avoided this tragedy.

Bookmark this post & refer to it when it happens.

Cheers!

The moment we all agree that we are all equal opportunity offenders is the moment that thread derailments will stop being derailed, and we can't... have... thaa wait, what in the fuck am I talking about?

Back on the main topic. Holy shit is that phone conversation and internet post pretty damning for those "separatists" and their lil' (big) helpers, Russia.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Worse yet, they actually named a high school in Federal Way after the fictional character "Todd Beamer".

No, I'm not kidding........
    Today's lesson...

Do not put ANYTHING past the corrupt US military industrial complex...

This country has become the scourge of the world because of it...

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And let's not forget, it was reported that Flight 93 landed in Cleveland. Now that's not a conspiracy theory - that was actually reported in the news.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And let's not forget, it was reported that Flight 93 landed in Cleveland. Now that's not a conspiracy theory - that was actually reported in the news.
    poor bastards were better off in the field...
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I know it was...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    poor bastards were better off in the field...
    They're probably in the same mass grave as the passengers of the missing Malaysian plane...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    True. I read the article from the Cleveland news channel. Posted it here and elsewhere. Of course it's been completely scrubbed from the internet by now, as you can't have anything out there that contradicts the BCE's "official (bullshit) story". And a lot of the real time news reports of that day actually DO.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    True. I read the article from the Cleveland news channel. Posted it here and elsewhere. Of course it's been completely scrubbed from the internet by now, as you can't have anything out there that contradicts the BCE's "official (bullshit) story". And a lot of the real time news reports of that day actually DO.
    Yep. And that's why I find the whole topic so interesting. Hell, I was flying to Boston last November and just for the fun of it tried to make a phone call. Guess what? I couldn't.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Imagine that...

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, of course not! You need the special Todd Beamer Babs Olson Unicorn Fairy Dust SuperPhone for that!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Have any of you guys tried making a call from the air within the past few years? I just wonder if anybody has been able to. I mean, those sumbitches were calling everybody except Pizza Hut.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Er, back on topic though......

Thom Hartmann was just talking with Professor Steven Cohen, who is apparently an expert on all things Russian (Thom had him on a lot when this Ukranian clusterfuck started up a few months back). Cohen's heard some interesting "conspiracy theories" about what happened yesterday...

Supposedly, Pooty-Poot himself was in the air about the same time as the Malaysian plane. What if somebody was trying to take Vladdie out with a missile, and aimed at the wrong target by "mistake"?

Makes as much sense as anything else speculated so far, I guess........

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Have any of you guys tried making a call from the air within the past few years? I just wonder if anybody has been able to. I mean, those sumbitches were calling everybody except Pizza Hut.
    Supposedly the airlines were trying to get mini-cell towers built into the planes themselves. I don't know if they were ever successful, but it seems to me there would be too much potential there for interfering with the systems in the cockpit. There's a reason they tell you to turn all that shit off when the planes are taking off & landing.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Supposedly the airlines were trying to get mini-cell towers built into the planes themselves. I don't know if they were ever successful, but it seems to me there would be too much potential there for interfering with the systems in the cockpit. There's a reason they tell you to turn all that shit off when the planes are taking off & landing.
    I've got one of those mini cell towers right here in my home office. Works great, routes all the calls through the interwebz via some sort of black magic.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Er, back on topic though......

Thom Hartmann was just talking with Professor Steven Cohen, who is apparently an expert on all things Russian (Thom had him on a lot when this Ukranian clusterfuck started up a few months back). Cohen's heard some interesting "conspiracy theories" about what happened yesterday...

Supposedly, Pooty-Poot himself was in the air about the same time as the Malaysian plane. What if somebody was trying to take Vladdie out with a missile, and aimed at the wrong target by "mistake"?

Hmm...then wouldn't that mean the Ukrainians were the ones doing the shooting?

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Works great, routes all the calls through the interwebz via some sort of black magic.
    Somebody get Jimmy Page on the line. He can talk us through the whole black magic - cell phone process.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Kristy has his number...

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hmm...then wouldn't that mean the Ukrainians were the ones doing the shooting?
    Yeah, I'm not buying that. That phone call is a smoker of a gun. Lock, stock and buk barrel.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, as Nitro already mentioned last night, the key question to this type of event is "who benefits"??

And if you take this at face value and ask who benefits from blowing up a passenger plane full of Dutch & Malyasian people, it's hard to come up with any answer that makes any goddamn sense at all.

But if it was a botched hit meant for another plane - a "military" target (whether Putin was aboard or not) then it becomes a far more relevant question. Obviously the Ukranians have every reason to be pissed off at Putin. He's already taken part of their country, and seems to want at least half of the remainder, if not all of it. Perhaps somebody in the Ukraine military thought they might have better luck with a new Russian regime and get their country back?

The big flaw in this plan obviously, is that they did a piss poor job of identifying the plane they wanted to shoot at. I don't know what sort of plane Putin flies around in, but I'm guessing it is not a Boeing 777.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Did The Russians or Russian Rebels Shoot Down a Malaysian Airliner?

It wasn't crash landed it was crash crashed.

Usually in a crash you wouldn't have eg the pilot accelerating and pushing the nose down.

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, as Nitro already mentioned last night, the key question to this type of event is "who benefits"??

And if you take this at face value and ask who benefits from blowing up a passenger plane full of Dutch & Malyasian people, it's hard to come up with any answer that makes any goddamn sense at all.

But if it was a botched hit meant for another plane - a "military" target (whether Putin was aboard or not) then it becomes a far more relevant question. Obviously the Ukranians have every reason to be pissed off at Putin. He's already taken part of their country, and seems to want at least half of the remainder, if not all of it. Perhaps somebody in the Ukraine military thought they might have better luck with a new Russian regime and get their country back?

The big flaw in this plan obviously, is that they did a piss poor job of identifying the plane they wanted to shoot at. I don't know what sort of plane Putin flies around in, but I'm guessing it is not a Boeing 777.
    I think you're Young Turks clip pretty much nails it. It was a fuck up of monumental proportions on the part of the separatists who may or may not (I think may) have gotten help from Pooty poot.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    They would have had to had help from Pooty Poot if it was them. This was a long range missile here, the type that come from those mobile tank launchers (like in the video Nick posted). Obviously the Russian military has this, and the Ukranian military as well (since their stuff was all USSR issued back in the day). But a half-assed group of "seperatists" wouldn't have this sort of hardware. Unless a government gave it to them. And the folks in Kiev ain't likely to do that. Which, by process of elimination.... leaves "special KGB delivery" the only option, if indeed the separatists did it.

But again, "who benefits", in that scenario. Surely they wouldn't be trying to take Vladdie out? And I don't see why they would want to kill a bunch of civilans from other countries.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If I'm not mistaken, it was reported that the separatists "captured" this very type of launcher. At least that's what I think I heard about 37 times on CNN yesterday.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Considering the mess they made out of the LAST Malaysian airliner story, I think I will be avoiding CNN coverage of this one.

Maybe CNN International, if I can find a decent stream on XBMC, but that's as far as I go.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ah, it was just what I had on in the background while I was working. This is interesting: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ight-MH17.html

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

I want to know what prompted the pilot to fly over a known war zone where planes were recently shot down...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think I will be avoiding CNN coverage of this one.

Maybe CNN International, if I can find a decent stream on XBMC, but that's as far as I go.
    You really think there's a difference between CNN and CNN international ??

It's a western propaganda network not unlike ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX or the BBC...

your last loose end
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    But again, "who benefits", in that scenario. Surely they wouldn't be trying to take Vladdie out? And I don't see why they would want to kill a bunch of civilans from other countries.
    Could be a game of dirty pool (or poot). Perhaps, he's thinking that if he were able to convince everyone that the Ukranians did it, it would throw the heat and hate off of him and onto them. A long shot, horribly stupid idea, but hey, we're talking about the guy who likes to be photographed shirtless riding a horse.

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's still a flight path for many major airlines, the no fly zone only extends to 30, 000 feet . Commercial flights are higher than that . Though British airways doesn't fly over that part of Ukraine .

Pretty counter intuitive to fly commercial airlines over war zones to put it mildly .

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'd be looking at the Obomba administration, the CIA and George Soros before I blame Putin...

This is like blaming 911 on Putin...

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    but hey, we're talking about the guy who likes to be photographed shirtless riding a horse.
    Hell yeah, that's what you can do when you run a country!

Thread Information