• Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
    it was good of brett not to hog it
    nice
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
      sorry pb low fruit ....
      Definition, Synonyms, Translations of hog plum by The Free Dictionary
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

I'd feel bad about promoting Wal-Mart and taking their filthy Chinese money...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ELVIS
          kristy would freak the fuck out! good call, sesh!!!!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            There's kosher bacon?

This just keeps getting worse...
            I don't see how that's possible... unless it's organic soy bacon. Piggies are going to be unclean no matter what.

These are Kosher though......

Not a shred of actual bacon in them of course. The maple is real enough though. And they are rabbi- approved like all Kettle products.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

E with hold your donation ... hit him where it hurts
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

We have turkey rashers here maybe it's that?

With all this stuff is it really about the meat? Most of the flavor surely comes from the curing and then all the ketchup mayo mustard and so on...

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Rabbi approved bacon chips ??

I doubt it...

The whole rabbi food inspection thing is just another scam anyway...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

I doubt it...

abrasham

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Can't help but feel that our Palestinian readers are going to be a little disappointed in the way this thread has gone but I'm on vacation so someone else's problem rule applies.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I doubt it...

Like I said..... no actual piggies were harmed in the making of these chips. I don't know what they are using for the bacon flavor, but it's natural (since Kettle chips always are) and not pork based. And they definitely have the Kosher symbol like all other Kettle chips do.

I buy Kosher foods when I can get them. Not for religious reasons at all, but because they're more natural, have less crap in them, and are safer to eat. Think I might pick up some Hebrew Nationals (or Nathans) and some Kettle chips and have a Kosher barbecue this weekend. Now if I could only find some HeBrew to wash it down with.....
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I doubt it...

Well spotted!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Can't help but feel that our Palestinian readers are going to be a little disappointed in the way this thread has gone but I'm on vacation so someone else's problem rule applies.
                            wait till they get popgeared!!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                              Like I said..... no actual piggies were harmed in the making of these chips. I don't know what they are using for the bacon flavor, but it's natural (since Kettle chips always are) and not pork based. And they definitely have the Kosher symbol like all other Kettle chips do.

I buy Kosher foods when I can get them. Not for religious reasons at all, but because they're more natural, have less crap in them, and are safer to eat. Think I might pick up some Hebrew Nationals (or Nathans) and some Kettle chips and have a Kosher barbecue this weekend. Now if I could only find some HeBrew to wash it down with.....
                              Actually I've done the same before giving the kids kosher hot dogs when in the US and also with the turkey rashers thing too in both cases for healthier food reasons.

Or less unhealthy at least.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Who cares about Dave, I didn't want to offend the members here.

Apparently Brentt at VHLinks got first bite and he knocked them back so they tried here.
                                You're worried about offending members here? Are you talking about the regular posters? Are you saying they'd be offended by having advertising here? You do know that most, if not ALL, of the members here shop at Walmart AND eat bacon? All this bullshit talk about being better than that is just that - B U L L S H I T. I don't care what they say, they're shopping where they can get the best bang for the buck.
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...